It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Is this the End?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
PODcast:

Is this the End?

Is this the end of our great America?..Could there be any truth to all the voices that proclaim the collapse of the dollar, Fema camps, NWO, and the many conspiracys?....What are you thoughts?... could there be some truth to it all?

length: 04:33
file: btstpod_3141.mp3
size: 4269k
feed: btst

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
as the saying gose time will tell. but i really think i could be it makes more sence that the actual real news, and when goverments spend more money on the terroist act than heart deseis reserch witch kills 1000's more people than terroist kill. it make you think all this could be really true

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hello rikk. I just listened to your mp3 and wanted to say first of all, it sure was nice to hear your voice. A few words typed on a screen pales in comparison to hearing the person speak.
The events that are predicted to occur have not yet happened, so I choose not to fear them. One of your former presidents said it best, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." and that is a pearl of wisdom. Giving into fear is exactly what our enemies want, whomever they may be.
Just my two cents worth (they're Canadian cents, so....)

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1rked44

Thanks 1rked44, I do not really fear as to lose my faith, just concerned for my children sake. I have lived a wonderful life and if I die it has been well spent, even in my young age of 43. I just love this country and hate to see it crumble as it has in the past years. Lets all just pray and live our lives to the fullest.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1rked44

If you look at our PM,he is just as slimy as The American Politicians.I am from Canada and get the idea we are in the same boat.If something happens to you Americans we are gonna get what you get right after.In my mind we are pushing for you guys bcuz it affects us as well.
I think Venezuala would be a better choice but whos to say.
Also,I don't mean for this to be a debate.Its only an opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oops...I forgot to comment on the topic at hand here.
I do think its coming down the pipe but their actually might be hope.
I will never underestimate greed tho.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't believe their will be a total collapse for various reasons but more importantly I want to say great podcast. You are a very good speaker and we need more voices.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I want to say your podcast touched my soul.

I was a single mother of 2 the last recession, and I survived. It was actually a blessing to me. I experienced true humanity, and experienced true angelic blessings that I wont go into, but I survived.

The secret I was told was never ever go negative, and always stay positive, and be so ever grateful for what you have this day. Each day, say your thanks and appreciations for your life and children. Never fail to do this.

I have been without work for 2 years now, living off my 401k, but it is running out, but I still have faith and hope. I have been avoiding most of the threads on ATS because of the negativity, but I knew I must respond to you.

It is going to be rough for awhile, look at this as being an adventure, not and end. You are going to be amazed at your strengths and abilities for your children's sake.

Above all else, know you're not alone and never forget "We The People"

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks each and everyone for your response............... My prayers are with you all..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hey there,

I enjoyed your podcast, there are some serious thoughts going on there!

I don't know about the end as we know it, I think things will change but will it end? I don't know about that, I kind of feel things will keep on going the way they have done, but I could be so wrong.

I think an end is coming but it's more of a change, a new era we're heading towards whether we like it or not.

Interesting podcast, thanks for sharing there, and take care, and I hope your wife finds another job.

Thanks,

Dan

new topics

top topics

join