It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life In The Puppet Show

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by resistor

Get a jacket with a zipper on a pocket and put your valubles in there when going someplace public.

Now back to my first question you didnt anwser. WHAT ARE THEY ACCUSING YOU OF. This is a very easy thing to tell me. It should be obvious if you THINK somone is accusing you of somthing....

Sorry, the sleep deprivation is having it's effect. In the current legal charges against me, they're saying that I broke out a bunch of people’s car windows. They've cobbled a bunch of such supposed incidents together in order to trump it up to a felony charge. I have the discovery packet now and there are at least three very obvious lies in the detective’s summary. I’ve no doubt he’ll gladly perjure himself on the stand. I look forward to seeing him do so. They confiscated my car, saying that it was used to commit a crime, and have kept it and the hundreds of dollars worth of tools in it for 16 months now. I use my car to make a living and the tools in it to keep it running. For months before the confiscation and charges, my vehicle was vandalized relentlessly. There was a concerted effort to convince me to buy a new car. My mother even offered to co-sign for a new car for me, something that is completely against her nature, and something she recently declined to do when I asked, just for clarification purposes. So obviously, the plan was to have me buy a new car so they could confiscate it, and stick me with the bill. Didn’t work. Neither will this.

The last time I went through this, back in '05, some woman falsely claimed that I assaulted her. My court appointed attorney tried very hard to get me to sign my rights away by claiming mental incompetence. There's no way I'd fall for such an obvious ploy at this point, but if I had, I have no doubt I'd be sitting in a state hospital at this very moment. When that didn't work he tried very hard to get me to cop a plea (plea bargain). When I stood my ground some ridiculous technicality was found to dismiss the case. I expect the same result this time, though the stakes are considerably higher, being that a felony is involved.

Your advise on protecting my property is well taken, but this is Texas where I wear my leather jacket maybe 45 days of the year. Frankly, I’d rather replace my cell phone than wear a leather jacket during a high-energy concert. Also, you really don’t expect a parking receipt to be property worth protecting do you? They got me on that one.

edit for addition and correction.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by resistor]

another edit to try and change care to car, which seems to not be allowed.

only took four tries to change care to car

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Resistor, just posting to mention that I've appreciated reading your postings in this thread. The particular thing I wanted to point out is trivial: the ATS forums have a bug, where if you press 'preview post' when you are editing a post, the changes you've made will show in the preview, but not in the edit box below, which is what will be submitted if you then press 'apply'. So, to avoid that bug, copy your whole message to the clipboard when previewing an edit, and paste it back in before applying the changes.

Best of luck on your court case. Don't let the 'little things' bum you out.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Resistor, just posting to mention that I've appreciated reading your postings in this thread. The particular thing I wanted to point out is trivial: the ATS forums have a bug, where if you press 'preview post' when you are editing a post, the changes you've made will show in the preview, but not in the edit box below, which is what will be submitted if you then press 'apply'. So, to avoid that bug, copy your whole message to the clipboard when previewing an edit, and paste it back in before applying the changes.

Best of luck on your court case. Don't let the 'little things' bum you out.

Ah, thanks IM. Now I know.

No, the little things don't really bother me all that much. It's the things like being sleep deprived at 3 AM every morning that these filth will burn in hell for.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Why cant you sleep?

What is keeping you up? are you worried about anything... stress is usually the cause of insomnia.

O wait your probobly worried about something that isnt real which is createing your symptoms of behavior control and harassment by et backed government agencys.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Why cant you sleep?

What is keeping you up? are you worried about anything... stress is usually the cause of insomnia.

O wait your probobly worried about something that isnt real which is createing your symptoms of behavior control and harassment by et backed government agencys.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Wertdagf]

I sleep like a corpse when allowed to. And yes harassment groups are very real and have nothing to do with et's IMO. That all you got?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Time for another update, if anyone is still interested.

As you can see from the time being 3:15 AM, the sleep deprivation torture continues unabated, though still much reduced from it’s peak of several years ago. The economic attacks have been stepped up tremendously, with my income being reduced by about 20%. This has been combined with police harassment in the form of tickets to make this a very skinny month. I had a police officer blatantly perjure himself in court against me early this month, and then laugh in my face about it afterwards. And this guy thinks he’s doing good? He’s either incredibly deceived, or really does love evil.

There’s this one beast worshipper at the office that I’ve got to tell you about. He’s obviously worried that I’m going to ‘go postal’ because of the crimes they continually subject me to, and the countermeasures that his handlers give him are really funny. The first thing they tried was having him talk tough. He’d throw down these obviously BS stories about beating people up, having a hand gun, etc. When I took to calling him Rambo, the tack changed, and he turned into my soul mate.
Suddenly, all of his interests paralleled mine, and our past life experiences were amazingly similar. Early this week while I was idle having been left to sit while others were given the work that should have been mine, I went to the dispatch office and began cleaning my nails with a 4” pocket knife. This sent my soul mate into counter measure overdrive. He was so chatty and friendly it was all I could do not to laugh. He then switched back into Rambo mode and told a ridiculous story about how he threw something at a truck that was speeding down his ally. As the story went the guy slammed on his brakes and backed up, and of course Rambo grabbed him by the collar and threatened to beat him up, etc. Then came the glitch; he said that it turned out that the guy was his next door neighbor and that they became friends afterward. When I pointed out that it was odd that the guy would be driving so fast that close to his own driveway, there was an awkward pause. It seems the guy was just stupid like that.

Really, you'd think that if I haven't gone off by now, it would be very unlikely I would decades later. At least it shows that Rambo/soul mate has a conscience. He knows he's doing evil and deserves retribution, and so is afraid and expecting it. He's just not smart enough to realize that it's God he should fear rather than men.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Ah, thanks IM. Now I know.

No, the little things don't really bother me all that much. It's the things like being sleep deprived at 3 AM every morning that these filth will burn in hell for.

Hey sorry just seeing this post now. What are they doing to keep you awake? Is it electronic harassment and the vibrations or something else? I have been a bit caught up elsewhere, sorry about tthat.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What about a 24/7 video camera when you are out? This would at least help somewhat I hope.

For the electronic harassment I am not sure what you are doing now for it. Have you checked out lessemf.com

Have you tried different locations in your home?

Don't know if you will see this post, but I am sorry about what you are going through, nobody deserves this, but if you are still going through it it means you have not given up, or given in, and that's great.

They will try to get as many people as they can to quit, become institutionaized, put in jail, go on a rampage, or worst become what they are, so hang in there.

Try different matterial around the home for shielding, use a variety of things.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

It's EM weapons that they use to deprive people of sleep. They basically bombard you with EM waves on the same frequency as brain waves. It overrides your brain waves and keeps you in a waking state. It could be worse. It's much worse for a lot of people. Thanks for the continued interest H101.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some very interesting occurrences since my last post. I had my bond forfeited and spent a couple of weeks in jail. My court appointed attorney told me that I didn’t have to appear at a court date, which turned out to be a lie, and my bondsman came off the bond. Even though I had the money to bond out again, my dear mother refused to drive the 10 miles to my house and get the money to take to a bondsman to get me out. She also refused to get my car out of the pound (which I also had the money for), using the most inane and illogical excuses. Keep in mind that my car is the tool I use to make a living.

While in jail I was intentionally paired with another prisoner in a tank designed for 8 with just the two of us. Of course we got to know each other and guess what? When he bonded out he offered to get my property, go to my house, get the money and get me bonded out. In return I was to offer him lodging at my home, a few bucks to run on, and a cell phone on my account. So far it’s worked just as planned. I’m back at home, we’re both back at work and it seems that I’m supposed to actually trust the beast worshipping POS. The puppetry just gets more obvious instead of less.

The bad news is that my dog was killed during my incarceration. My mother tried her best to convince me that he died of grief over being separated from me for two weeks, but I noticed the symptoms of his being poisoned for at least a week before my arrest. I buried him my back yard the day after I got out, and the neighbors gathered in their back yards to watch. If they were expecting me to break down and grieve they were disappointed, as I accepted long ago that my best bud would be taken from me at some point. I asked them in a loud voice, ‘what did you come to see, a reed shaken by the wind’? But I don’t think they got the reference.

I’m now flat broke, deeply in debt and without my only incarnate friend of the last decade. The threats to kill me or incarcerate me are coming fast and furious, but I remain determined to live free or die. They may kill me or put in the gulag, but they will never enslave me. That will be my worldly victory; but my true victory will be spiritual.

I’ve left out the vast majority of what went on during my incarceration. Suffice to say that the puppet show has never been more intense or ridiculous. It seems that they sense their failure where I’m concerned, and are growing desperate.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I thought events warranted another update so here goes. The sleep deprivation has increased again, (it’s 4AM and that’s the only reason I’m posting now) but it’s still not nearly as bad as it was a few years ago. The causing of physical pain has made a big comeback, this time in the form of symptoms mimicking tendonitis. I’ve decided to get back in shape, and for whatever reason the beast worshippers don’t seem to like that idea, so they’re causing pain in my right elbow. What gives away the fact that it’s artificially induced is that the increase and decrease of the symptom is totally unrelated to any exercise or activity on my part. That and the beast puppets making fun of me about it. I believe that nano-tech is used to cause the symptoms.

My vehicle (the tool with which I make my living) has been attacked again, no surprise there. The front hub bearings have been made to go out for the 4th time, and the front end has been twisted out of shape, causing the tires to wear quickly and unevenly, the 5th car that they’ve done that to. The police harassment continues as well.

A series of lemming minions have been sent my direction attempting to lure me back into smoking mother nature. It’s clearly just a way to try and get me back in jail, since I no longer have the resources to effect my release. There have also been many sophomoric attempts to get me to spend money I don’t have on silly things that I don’t need. Now that my rent is caught up, what I do need is to put together an emergency fund again. That seems to be what they seek to prevent. Oh, and I’ve been getting much less work on the job, decreasing my income by some 20%. They seem to want me to change jobs, so that’s the last thing I’m going to do.

So the spiritual battles and their worldly analogs continue. As usual I’ve related perhaps 10% of what’s gone on since my last post. The USA Stasi-state continues to grow ever more despotic, and if it hasn’t touched your life yet, it won’t be long now.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well, the financial attacks are coming hard and heavy now. I’ve been let go from my job just as I was starting to get caught up from the jail time. The excuses were lame and obvious. They say it’s because of the economy and a lack of business, and that I’m the most recent hire. Both are lies. After two years of top performance I can’t even get a weeks notice. My bail bondsman is now making noises about the money I owe, and the puppets are dancing to the tune of ’you’re going to get locked up again’.

I’m being intentionally steered toward training to be a truck driver, and I think I know why. If I’m driving a truck cross country they can make sure I’m where they want me to be when TSHTF. This tells me that the next false flag attack, or whatever is planned next is not too far off, and that where I’m at is not too bad a place to be. So I’ll be staying right here thank you, even if I’m living in a tent and shoveling s*** to keep the bondsman paid.

Such is life for those who don’t serve the god of this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join