It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life In The Puppet Show

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I had noticed that phrasing, too, defcon; I thought it was intentional and concise. I think you gave good advice...

Originally posted by defcon5
BTW, the CIA does not operate on citizens in the US, its their mandate to operate on foreign entities.

Despite the law, the evidence of history says otherwise:

History of Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by avail
Has there been any form of mental illness in your family ? I hear it can be passed down.

When I asked her about possible occult connections, I could see in her eyes that there was something there, despite her denials

Maybe you're mother was worried about you thinking about these types of things , as no normal person should worry about it. Maybe what you saw in her eyes was genuine concern for you , but you took it in a paranoid perspective.

Thanks for the obligatory mental illness attack. It's a favorite of those seeking to cover up government crimes, right behind pedophilia. Whistleblowers get those two almost immediately.

It's not unusual for an adopted child to ask all sorts of questions of their birth mother after finally meeting them. For all she knew, I might have been raising the topic because I was into the occult. Some people are you know. If it were a focus or a preoccupation then you might have a point, but it was a simple question. It's not paranoid for a beaten dog to flinch when you raise your hand. Enjoy the LOF.

Originally posted by defcon5
I am going to break from my normal skeptical self here for a second, because something in your post struck me. Even though I think you might have some issues relating back to what was done to you in your youth, and some of the instances you list are just way off the face of the map and probably coincidences.

I agree somewhat with KOGDOG here. I am a Christian, and I know for a fact that the Evil one does exist, though he does not normally work in the way that you see in the movies. What he does do is use people who are weak or spiritually devoid, who he can easily manipulate, to cause other people harm. Anyway what struck me about your post was this:

Originally posted by resistor
Since the time I was a child, I have been subjected to various forms of attack from people I can only assume are agents of the intelligence agencies of the USA, who’s names are legion.

BTW, the CIA does not operate on citizens in the US, its their mandate to operate on foreign entities.

THX for the open mined and thoughtful reply d5. Yes it was an intentional reference to the scripture you quoted. It’s my belief that there is a ‘shadow government’. A loosely knit group of occultists that have members threaded throughout the gov and every other institution. It is through them that ‘the god of this world’ controls the world. That doesn’t mean that they are all sacrificing babies to Satan on Halloween of course, most are just useful idiots. But then there are things like Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones that make the occult influence plain. If you think that this is paranoid thinking, give Dan 10 another go, and remember that Yahshua did not contradict or rebuke Satan when he offered Him all the kingdoms of this world.

Actually, the CIA can operate inside the USA now. It was in the ‘Patriot Act’ legislation I believe. I can look up some links on it if you want. So we now have our own secret police right here in the land of the fee and the home of the slave. Of course they were doing it covertly all along anyway, intelligence agencies are largely beyond the law it seems. And now the FBI works on terrorist cases in foreign countries, supposedly the purview of our many intelligence agencies. I think these lines have been intentionally blurred.

What strikes me about all this is just how many people are willing to just believe and do whatever they’re told by someone ‘from the government’. As if being employed by an intelligence agency makes them immune from human frailties, incapable of lying and subterfuge. Anyone with half a clue should see that the exact opposite is true. I think that part of it is people wanting to feel cool and powerful by helping to ‘get the bad guys’, never mind that they have no real clue about who they’re getting, they‘re just taking someone‘s word for it. Part of it is conditioning through the media of course. Shows like 24 pound into peoples heads that their lives are in desperate danger if they don’t torture someone right now. I really fear for the state of the once great American people.

I guess what I’m getting at is that many people have made the gov their god. It provides and it protects, it is perfect and without sin. Be obedient in wiping out the Philistines and you may escape it’s wrath. Burn some incense to Caesar and we’ll let you out of the dungeon. Take the mark and worship the image and you may buy and sell. We’re just about there.

edit for gm

[edit on 29-1-2009 by resistor]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

What strikes me about all this is just how many people are willing to just believe and do whatever they’re told by someone ‘from the government’. As if being employed by an intelligence agency makes them immune from human frailties, incapable of lying and subterfuge. Anyone with half a clue should see that the exact opposite is true. I think that part of it is people wanting to feel cool and powerful by helping to ‘get the bad guys’, never mind that they have no real clue about who they’re getting, they‘re just taking someone‘s word for it. Part of it is conditioning through the media of course. Shows like 24 pound into peoples heads that their lives are in desperate danger if they don’t torture someone right now. I really fear for the state of the once great American people. I guess what I’m getting at is that many people have made the gov their god. It provides and it protects, it is perfect and without sin. Be obedient in wiping out the Philistines and you may escape it’s wrath. Burn some incense to Caesar and we’ll let you out of the dungeon. Take the mark and worship the image and you may buy and sell. We’re just about there.

Yo..... Resistor!

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

I understand the need to explain to the "unenlightened" the Psychobabble to which they are accustomed. But... it won't do any good. "They" know exactly what you are describing to be true........... why???......... Because "they" love doing what you would not think of doing? It is in their nature/blood to do evil.

"They" are probably laughing at your attempts to do a socio-political analysis of what is in essence a "spiritual conflict". It ain't gonna' work. You probably kick yourself everyday wondering what you did to deserve this "curse". Yeah...... you know..... back in 2nd grade you did that... maybe in 7th grade you did this...... It's all BS.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone........ yeah... you know the story.

You are dealin' with demons...... You can not "talk" to them..... so...... have fun with "them". I do.

The only political conflict in this sordid story is the fight between the COG vs. the COS. The KOG vs. the KOS.

Hang in there...... and never come back "evil for evil" with these Demons..... it empowers "them" and weakens you. Did you ever see that flick with Keanu whatever his name is.... I think it was called "Constantine".

Learn to become a "mirror"..... just like KR did in the movie when attracting the Demon during the exorcism. Show "them" a mirror. You can do this online... or up close and personal.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Thanks for that important perspective KOGDOG. But it is hard to laugh when you're up a 4AM being deprived sleep. Which leads me to my update.

-------------------------------------------------

The pain causing attacks remain lessened, but the psycho attacks have gone off the charts. I won't go into many details, but threats of death and imprisonment are now constant. My vehicle has been vandalized yet again, and while shopping for a new one a salesman actually tried to entrap me into committing fraud. It turned out a blessing as I really shouldn't be getting into debt with the dollar about to implode.

Overall I would now characterize the difference with the Obama gang as: same crap, different color. The amazing depth and breadth of the government’s willing slaves is a spectacular sight to behold. There is apparently no directive they feel is beneath them.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Why, with these limitless resources at their disposal and this insane drive to put you away forever, wouldn't they just kill you?

And is it possible that the 'psycho attacks' and thought disruptions are really part of the mental illness you seem so adamant about denying?

just trying to apply Occam's razor, is all.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

Because they are practicing breaking people to their will, and training their operatives in the process. You are aware of the Stasi right? Or do you think that historians are all mentally ill?

www.answers.com...

It's also historical fact that the KGB, the Stasi's progenitor, had 1/3 of the people informing on the rest.

www.history.com...

Couldn't happen here though huh? Only a mentally ill person would think it could, or be brave enough to tell their story.

Enjoy the LOF disinfo boy.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well, the severe pain is back in spades. I now think that changing things up on the day that Obama signed the ‘no torture’ directive was pure misdirection. The sleep deprivation has not quite reached the levels it peaked at under Bush, but then it takes a few weeks for the cumulative effects to build and render you a mind-numbed zombie. If my posts become increasingly difficult to read and understand, you’ll know why.

It’s amazing just how much total submission seems to be expected. Returning another drivers honk, or replying, ‘be careful with your freedom’ to someone saying, ‘be careful’ are considered punishable offenses. The megalomania of it is off the charts. If you think they don’t want the same kind of total submission out of you you’re crazy. What really amazes me is how many people are willing to give up their freedom and totally submit. The programming from the gov schools and the media is certainly effective.

Well the sedatives are starting to take effect, guess and go lay down again and at least get some body rest.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Hmmmmmmm......... I have a suggestion that might solve some of the problems you describe. Or.... maybe not. Get a hold of some Bible DVD's. Lots of different versions available. Find the one's that read the entire text with words shown on TV or computer screen. Do not watch TV or movies..... play these DVDs OT & NT over and over and over. Fall asleep with them playing.... keep 'em playing as much as you can. I would even suggest playing the OT DVD more than the NT. See what happens.....

The "pecking order" will always be enforced among animals & Demons. The Child of God must learn to live in Satan's world without being "overcome by evil". That is "The Test". You are right on the money concerning the "micro-management" of power which these "devils/hairless monkeys" practice within their "Kingdom". That goofy Tarantino director/writer wrote a story into Kill Bill about Pai Mei a Kung Fu master who nodded hello on a trail to the head monk of a nearby monastery. The "head monk" either did not see Pai Mei's gesture or ignored it.... as Tarantino wrote.... "what is known is the repercussions"...... Pai Mei went to the monastery and killed every monk. Did you see that movie?? Hope I got it right... :-) The monkeys/demons violently micro manage their kingdom.

Don't doubt that what you are experiencing is in fact happening. What you must do is stop perceiving these "enemies" as "human".... they are Demons..... most likely from birth. They play "The Game" well..... observe them.... play with them..... I know the game can and does become annoying.... infuriating.... and often just boooooring. But..... God played the game as one of us so we can't even point an angry finger at God. The Game must be good or God would not have taken part in the play.

Try the DVD experiment..... if you have not already done so...... Shalom.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

That's an interesting thought KOGDOG, as it is I keep a bible open in my room. As soon as I have two nickels to rub together again I might try it, but I think I'd keep the sound up so they have to listen to it.
At the moment I'm not just broke but in temporary debt to fix my auto, which I use to make a living. They love to keep me at my driving job, and then occasionally destroy my equipment.

No I didn't catch that movie, I don't see too many new ones, but I am familiar with the monk story. I saw an old one the other night called, 'Bell, Book and Candle' with James Stewart and Jack Lemmon. It's about modern day witchcraft and is chock full of Illuminati and gangstalking references. The witches in the movie cant cry and don't consider themselves human. Anyone who think ‘s Hollywood doesn’t hide such truths in their movies might have their mind changed by this one.

Back to your original point, I don’t think God wants to end this right now. Many servants of God had to suffer in this life, and none more than Yahshua, God himself, as you pointed out earlier. All these satanic filth are really doing is increasing my eternal reward, and increasing their eternal punishment. They want to be God so very very badly that they’ve created the circumstances where they can play God and delude themselves. They are completely entranced and enslaved by the original lie: Ye shall be as gods.

Ok, back to bed, perchance to sleep.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Today’s update is to reaffirm that the sever pain continues. They are back to using a ‘bodily injury’ type of torture rather than the aerosol-chemical type. They are still tormenting my poor dog, not just with the pain causing implant in his ear (I’ve really got to disable that thing), but with the bodily injury type torture that they’ve used on him in the past, as well as constantly putting fleas on him. How so many can see such behavior as good rather than evil is dumbfounding. Strong delusion indeed.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hello resistor, thanks for the continuing updates.

My best wishes for you, and I hope you do well and overcome. But I do have one question: why do you think your dog is being targeted for attack? Couldn't he just have fleas? What specifically is making you suspicious that it's more than that (other than the ear thing you mentioned)? Thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Hello resistor, thanks for the continuing updates.

My best wishes for you, and I hope you do well and overcome. But I do have one question: why do you think your dog is being targeted for attack? Couldn't he just have fleas? What specifically is making you suspicious that it's more than that (other than the ear thing you mentioned)? Thanks!

It's years of experience. I've always had dog's, and know how to get rid of fleas. The persistence of the problem gives it away, particularly combined with the other attacks on him like the ear implant. They also like to coordinate attacks on us like giving us muscle or tendon pulls at the same time. I suspect that this latter example is accomplished using nano-tech. A quite severe attack of this type was carried out on us this week. Luckily, it was much less severe for the dog.

In a vacuum I might think that I just live in a flea infested area, but the cumulative effect makes it plain. There are many other insect related attacks I have to deal with. I think it has to do with their god-complex, they seem to think they're unleashing plagues. And perhaps they are.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Time for another update, even though little has changed. The attacks on my dog have become particularly sadistic, as anytime that he runs hard now, he pulls up yelping and holding up the same front leg. I recognize the symptoms as the same thing they’ve done to me many times, using nano-tech to cause tendon-muscle injuries. They can’t help but give themselves away by sending one of their lemming minions to make some comment about what they’re doing.

I have also been given a first court date for the latest false charges against me. I’ll be letting you know what’s going on with that, as well as relating my experiences from the last false accusations.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

WHat are they accusing you of doing?

Why would anyone with power want to torture you or your dog?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
----

[edit on 26-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

www.schizophrenia.com:8080...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

WHat are they accusing you of doing?

Why would anyone with power want to torture you or your dog?

Well, that's a good question. I would very much like to be able to face my accusers and hear my supposed crimes stated openly to my face. The fact that this is not forthcoming says a lot.

As to the reasons for such sadism, it's rather self explanatory is it not? People do what they want when they have the power to do so. If my supposed crimes were so obvious then they would survive trial in an open court. The fact that my punishment is ‘extra judicial’ should tell you that it’s not believable.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Interesting experience tonight. I went to go see The Pretenders at the HOB Dallas. Fantastic show; Chrissy still sounds and looks great. The original drummer was there, but two young Brits were on the guitar and bass, and were more than adequate replacements. Great show.

There were many of the usual nanny nanny boo boo’s that I’ve come to expect, but this night there was a particular theft. I had my cell phone stolen off of my hip for the second time at this venue a few months ago, but this time it was something a bit less straight forward. I had my receipt from the city parking lot in my back pocket. During the show I felt a bump on my rump, but thought nothing of it. When I got back to my car after the show, I had a parking ticket despite having paid, and guess what? The receipt was gone from my back pocket. It’s a $30 ticket, not nearly as bad as having to replace my $200 phone, but it will carry the same eternal penalty for the beast worshippers that perpetrated it.

Why would such a thing be done? To train the American Stasi in such things, and to play god over those that refuse to submit to them. I believe that it’s really more about controlling the operatives than it is the targets. These people are unbelievable. If the gov told them that every 10 minutes they had to put a bag over their heads, and run around in a circle screaming like a chicken, then they’d try to be the best damn bag-head chicken screamers on the block. It’s for national security after all.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Get a jacket with a zipper on a pocket and put your valubles in there when going someplace public.

Now back to my first question you didnt anwser. WHAT ARE THEY ACCUSING YOU OF. This is a very easy thing to tell me. It should be obvious if you THINK somone is accusing you of somthing....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join