It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush pardons himself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

i have met a few people involved with blackwater, and i cannot say on this forum my impression of them because it would be a blatent T&C violation. but use your imagination.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
Can he even do this?

Not that it really matters. In cases of potential war crimes involving US administrations (and there have been plenty) how many high ranking decision makers, have even been indicted let alone convicted?

0, that's how many...

Yeah he can, so long as you continue to allow your servants to rule the roost then they can do whatever you tolerate, and I do mean whatever. We are at one of those pivotal moments where the only thing that will stop this bus careening out of control is us. You and me, No one else is going to be taking care of our mess. Time to grow up people. No one is coming to save you.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I hope thats what happens.

I didn’t vote for Obama or McCain, so this isn’t an attack toward Obama per say I just have this nagging concern for how things will be corrected.

I’m wondering what the new administration will have left to swim in after the Bush regime has been urinating in the pool the last 8 years.

Then again I have to ask my self , "what do I really expect from old TOOL SHED WILLY AKA Bush?", and just like that I have my answer.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Good contribution however I cannot bash blackwater too much because I have close friends that work for that organization but I will say that Halliburton did damge to our soldiers and Marines and other servicemembers and I cannot forgive the for the crap job they did in Iraq, They should be ashamed of themselves and to even say they were part of the war effort is apauling, I hope that in time there is a total stop to war profiteering. You cannot place value on human life and they did nothing to preserve that.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Here is some good news

Hope they hang him, lets not forget cheney either.

[edit: fixed video link]

[edit on 14-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Yeah, Blackwater has questionable tactics I’m not going to get into here.
I’m on the fence where they are concerned.

In regards to Halliburton however, well that’s another story all together.
I mean I don’t even know how this business functions and IMO they are ate the $&@$ up!
Their slogan should be” When you absolutely positively have to commit fratricide over night!”

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

I'm only getting "The URL contained a malformed video ID".

Please fix it. We need some good news!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Tried the link I was told someting somtihing bla bla bad URL.

Can you post the direct link?

I want to see this good news.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Yet another one........

[edit: fixed video link]

[edit on 14-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Maybe it's just me.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJPoV5zJSAw&feature=related

Don't know whats wrong with this youtube thing..........

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Thanks it works.
To bad it wasnt real.
Maybe we will get lucky and Halliburton will purify his water.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by cmd18B

In regards to Halliburton however, well that’s another story all together.
I mean I don’t even know how this business functions and IMO they are ate the $&@$ up!
Their slogan should be” When you absolutely positively have to commit fratricide over night!”

I love it..wow I miss the term "ATE THE EFF UP"...I love it... I remember there was some unit that I will not mention but we were at Bagram for a lil rendevouz and all i remember is one of our guys saying "Man what kind of ate up frickin unit are y'all" AAH the memories

[edit on 14-11-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Bushes dad isnt a leg I remember his first jump with secret service. Maybe we should give Bush Jr his wings.
Infact I think I can make him a free fall expert!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I think maybe we could old Dick and Bush on the static line...You know for Schitzengiggles...Or even better send them to Air Assault school...DOPES ON A ROPE!!!!

[edit on 14-11-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Im tracken on that idea, Just wrap the line around his neck before you push him out, Hooah.?!

Ahhhh.. yes Bush wacking threadsa re the best!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Presidents can pardon anyone for anything. Clinton signed like 700 pardons the day before he left office. There is precedence for this and it cannot be undone!. He has managed to outsmart all of you who hate him and I bet he's smiling ear to ear...if any if this thats published is true!!!LOL

Why is that when anyone says anything bad about Bush you guys always fall back on well, Clinton did this and Clinton did that. Yeah, Clinton pardoned people, just like every president before him. However, he did not pardon himself. That, is inexcusable.

Also, Bush did not out smart anyone, except possibly the millions of people he duped into voting for him and the Republican congress that passed this filth. You mean to tell me that you think it was "smart" to sign a bill that includes a pardon for yourself for having signed it. There are a lot of words I would use to describe this (deplorable, wicked, atrocious, illegal), but "smart" is the least of them.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

Very well said, I dont know why so many take up for Bush by mentioning Clintons antics.

If I didnt do it already Im going to star and flag this thread even if it isnt one of a kind.

Now it's time for my 3AM Wall-Mart excursion to by groceries.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I mostly don't like Blackwater because it's essentially war profiteering. The implications of having an armed force for hire within this nation, with plans to get HQ's in every state. Back in august 'helped' the DEA bust a medical marijuana place in California. And the fact that it has to be slightly demoralizing to the troops with the whole, working side by side with guys earning 4x, or more, as much as them.

That whole business killing innocent Iraqi's, true or not just muddied up the U.S. name.

And you can't forget this.
www.mcclatchydc.com...

[edit on 14-11-2008 by djpaec]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
I cannot even fathom the unmitigated gaul that this administration has exhibited over the last 7 years. How is it possible that this gets a pass? There is only one word for such a disgrace: No MF'in Way.JDLM
what is with protection from all these "war crimes" ? they must know something we don't know.
Can the blatant, evil corruption be more transparent in government?

[edit on 14-11-2008 by all2human]

Show me a "War Crime".....seriously, ONE "War Crime". Where are the Genocidal Mass Graves from BIO/CHEM Warfare Victims? Where are the Massive Prison Camps full of Political Detractors? Talk about an enormous and completely misconstrued exaggeration, which has been put forth for NO other reason than to attack someone whom you Politically disagree with.

As for Congress and their attempt to "Prosecute" President Bush, they have been doing NOTHING for the past Three Years but seeking vengeance. Meanwhile, our Nation just flew into a Financial Crisis, our Military Personnel have been struggling for supplies, and Reasonable plus Helpful Policies have been shoved into the Garbage Can.

Yeah, Nice Job there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join