It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

multiple quotes in posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Can someone tell me how you get multiple quotes into one post, Ive seen it lots and cant figure how its done, unless the only way is to draft post in word document and hitting quote link on each one to get the code. but that seems a long way round. also I've seen a couple of posts that were wayyyy longer than the 6500 characters, is this something MODs can do?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Character count limits go up the more you post. I had 8000 to play with before I started typing.

I get multiple quotes or reply to's in my posts by right-clicking either quote or reply to and opening it in a new tab, then I just copy and paste all my responses into a single post before I submit. It can be done other ways as well, I'm just too lazy to open up word when I can type it in here and just copy it all before submitting in case it doesn't go through.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Jennas way is the same way i do it. Strategic cut/copy and paste is all you need.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Copy and paste what you want to quote.

Then type [ quote] paste your text here [ /quote]

Get rid of the spaces in the brackets

[edit on 11/13/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the replys, right clicking and open new tab/window quote doesn't work as it replaces first open page with second (if you get what I mean, so I'll try the cut paste and add [ quote ]

top topics

join