It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo with Jesus?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
When I was young say 12 I checked out a book on UFOs from the library. I was facinated with the mysterious "flying discs" and enjoyed the book. But on one of the pages (I belive it was about the history of UFOs) there was a stained glass window of the birth of Jesus (manger scene) and in the far backround in the air was a dark grey "flying saucer." Does anyone know of the book or have they ever seen the manger scene with the "flying saucer?"

P.S. The picture of the stained glass window is 100% authentic that is what the book said in the caption I belive.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
it's a stained glass window. it's man made. i could put rick james as one of the 3 wise men, it doesn't make it true. however, i would like to see this stained glass window, i'm sure someone(s) here would figure some way to debunk it to death. now if you said jesus was an alien or a hybrid, there could be argument for that, as he resurected from the dead and ascended into heaven (sky).

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
IKnowNothing,

The stained glass window was from somewhere between 1300-1800. This is not some new thing.

P.S. I am trying to find a pic.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yea...I agree...I don't think it has anything to what your talking about...But I would also have to check out the book that you read...!

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I found a site that has many of the manger scenes with UFOs in them. All from 1300-1800 I may be wrong about dates sorry.

Enjoy!

www.20kweb.com...

Sorry for not putting the site in hypertext but I always screw up with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by acejk25
I found a site that has many of the manger scenes with UFOs in them. All from 1300-1800 I may be wrong about dates sorry.

Enjoy!

www.20kweb.com...

Sorry for not putting the site in hypertext but I always screw up with it.

Here's a similar site. It's not just biblical scenes though. www.dudeman.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Look through any of the old Chariots of the Gods books by Van Daniken (sp?) and there are lots of that type of thing.

Not saying I believe it, but there are some interesting pictures and examples, if I remember. It's been a while.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
nevermind...

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Everyone please add this site to your favorites list, so i dont keep having to tyupe it up.

Not only is it the best site around which shows ufo's in ancient artwork but it is one of the very best sites about UFO's full stop!!

www.ufoartwork.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
yup the star of bethelem is an ufo and maria has been been made pregnant artificial otherwise she wouldn;t have staid virgin.

top topics

join