It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I Offend You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I was just wondering why you altered the wording in my posts without telling me?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Huh? who are you talking about, if you needto complain send a complaint it the first black sqaure in the top left hadn corner.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...In this thread, some of my wording has been changed without notice, I was just wondering why? Anyway, I sent a complaint.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It wasnt me but i am sure another mod will look into it.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"and funky old white men who like to party"
-These have been added to my post, I've never put those there.

"a wide open Freemason order"
-This was added as well.

"the best of loosers who have nothing better to do than hang with me for their evil agendas"
-This is not my sentence as well.

Edit.-Oh yeah, the word Illuminati was deleted from my posts as well, I wonder why?

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by IMMORTAL]I type in I-ll-imunati and funky old white men comes up instead.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Maybe you put something in there that wasnt deemed right by the mod what were the sentences you put in?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If they were edited they would have a little sentance saying it was edited...

God damnit...its an April Fools joke....good on SO.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
If they were edited they would have a little sentance saying it was edited...

Like this: \/\/\/\/\/

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by dreamlandmafia]
Nope, mind does not say that, but they are hiding it from every body else.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You couldn't wait for your complaint to be looked into IMMORTAL, you had to start a thread not soon after you sent a complaint in?

As was mentioned before, if the post had been edited, would there not be a [saying who did it] ?

seekerof

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
You couldn't wait for your complaint to be looked into IMMORTAL, you had to start a thread not soon after you sent a complaint in?

As was mentioned before, if the post had been edited, would there not be a [saying who did it] ?

seekerof

This thread was made before the complaint was sent Seekerof

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

seekerof
Some of my wording was changed, and that was the truth, but it's like certain key words of mine went through a filter to come up as funky old white men for I-ll-uminati.

Well, everything looks okay now, but why were my words different?

edit-You guys should have at least told me before.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What day is it where ALOT of the people on the board are from? Its April Fools Day....SkepticOverlord is probaly jsut playing a joke wit us.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
AS to your question, I have no clue IMMORTAL.

I will also offer my apologies though, in that I just learned that your thread was started before the complaint was sent.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

AS to your question, I have no clue IMMORTAL.

I will also offer my apologies though, in that I just learned that your thread was started before the complaint was sent.

seekerof
Well, maybe it was a joke, maybe it wasn't. Right now, I will remain skeptical until I know the truth on why my words were changed?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
IMMORTAL,

You arn't going crazy. Same thing just happened to me. I took it as a pretty funny joke and laughed my arse off.

look at my thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
IMMORTAL,

You arn't going crazy. Same thing just happened to me. I took it as a pretty funny joke and laughed my arse off.

look at my thread.
Really? Okay, any administration people want to back this up?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wow, it happened to me too. Maybe it's a conspiracy.

Nice one, Gentlemen. This place is never dull.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

IMMORTAL,

look at my thread.

Its in the mod's trash bin.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, if I spoiled the fun, I'm sorry.

My guess is that it's a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

IMMORTAL,

look at my thread.

Its in the mod's trash bin.

We went back and forth, he would change my words, I would edit it again. He would put a censor on the word �Illuminati� and change it to �white men that like to party�, then I would spell the word differently like Ilumaughty to get by the censor. Then he would put a censor on �Ilumaughty� and it would change again. I would respond with �someone is focking with me� it would be changed to � someone is slap-happy-puppy-lover with me�, Just a hilarious exchange, I was laughing my arse off. Anyhow, at the end of my thread I asked that it be thrown out.

top topics

join