It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching now. Question!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I see 1 star on the horizon holding steady. Yet a second one is slowly moving (to what it appears) straight up. Speed wise roughly 1 window blind width a minute. The other star is basically not moving. How does this happen? Not a plane, noticed about 20 minutes ago. Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well there could be many reasons.

the first is a bit out there but what you have to accept is that you do not see stars in real time. light travels and by the time it gets here the place where it started from might no longer be there or changed. maybe what you are seeing is the destruction of a star long since gone.

or maybe its the GFL either one is plausible.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Go here:
www.heavens-above.com...

Put in your location and see if there are any satellites flying over in the same direction.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

What's a GFL? Still slowly going up and now (i think) a little to the right. 2 Helicopters and 2 planes have now flown directly underneath in the last 10 minutes. Make that 5. Planes are normal flight, path is not.

I fear i've been on ATS to long. and watched ufo hunters last night.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

GFL was a supposed 5000 meter long ship that was supposed to visit us. im suprised you missed the 300 page long thread any who it might be a rocket ship. we are always launching things up there and if its going vertically up then it might be a rocket.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not a satelite, seen plenty of them. I believe cosmic, just don't understand. Never seen (or looked for) Before. Noticed now about 30 minutes ago and the 2 stars were almost parrallel now not even close. Still there.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Not 50000m and yes i remember that now. Staedy now not moving. Less UFO curious more astrological curious. I did move as i said, i just have never noticed that. Although i will admit when a plane flew under for a minute i thought OMG TRIANGLE UFO!!!!! or secret U.S. aircraft.

new topics

top topics

join