It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cool pic!

Yeah, I don't understand how spraying something in the lower stratosphere will affect the ionosphere. Hmmmm. Methinks some people ought to take a few Earth Science classes first!
If there is business with the ionosphere, you launch a rocket, not spray "something" in the lower stratosphere!

Remember when they set off a nuke high in the atmosphere way back in nuke testing days? Really cool sky effects, but all this hundreds of miles up.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I won't comment the rense link, I just provided it as proof that some people do talk about samples and before saying they do not exist people have to look.

I personally have not seen any strands, chords or whatever. That I know of there is no morgellons here. The most I have seen is an ash like substance mixed in with the rainfall. As for the sightings, there is a lot of them, but they do not get media focus, it's a taboo subject, much like ufo's or obama's nationality. Also, many people see but fail to realise what they are seeing. And lastly, I expect this is widespread over metropolitan areas, but might not be constant of complete in coverage. For example here I have seen it 3 times so far, in a 2 month period, and while I do think it was done more than 3 times in two months, you can see that it's just a quick operation, possibly less than an hour, and it's not day in and day out, which is why many people fail to notice, especially since it is visually quite similar to normal contrails and most people don't know much about aviation.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Chemtrails are likely a result of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid That was implemented in the late 1990’s.

Countries who have recently joined NATO are also being subjected to this grid and are not happy about it; Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. As the others just before (Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic in 1999, East-Germany in 1990) are all obligated to follow certain policies and allowing the defense grid to be applied in their aerospace. The citizenry is not consulted and does not have a say in these type of operations.

Whenever a country joins NATO - you will see that their citizenry quickly becomes aware of the chemtrail phenomenon and will begin to form groups to inform others and protest the spraying. These groups often lobby politicians aswell as create websites and leaflets to inform others.

It is likely that the planes spraying the chemicals that facilitate the operation of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid are from other NATO countries. The planes that create chemtrails are likely not piloted by members belonging to the military of the country over which they are applying the Grid. This ensures a certain level of detachment from the crime being committed.

The operations appear to be highly classified, and pilots told their actions are benevolent - it is likely they are told they are “Saving the environment” or something to that effect. I have no doubt they would face immediate court martial if they were to leak any data pertaining to this man-made phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
Chemtrails are likely a result of the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid That was implemented in the late 1990’s.

Do you have any evidence of this? Bearing in mind there is no evidence that what people call chemtrails are anything other than normal contrails?

www.af.mil...

Bearing in mind, no-one has yet shown that alleged chemtrails appear or behave in any way different to normal contrails and that no explanation of why, if they are chemtrails, they should appear and behave identical to normal contrails has ever been proffered.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Gracious, you seem to be the only one privy to information about the NATO ADG. Not even the chemtrail sites mention it. Inside information?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Whenever a country joins NATO - you will see that their citizenry quickly becomes aware of the chemtrail phenomenon and will begin to form groups to inform others and protest the spraying. These groups often lobby politicians aswell as create websites and leaflets to inform others.

Hm... That is strange. I live in Norway, and my country has been a member of NATO for a long, long time. Since 1949, actually. But I hadn't even heard of the consept "chemtrail" before I joined ATS. Have never seen one, either - unless you count ordinary contrails...

Nope, no protesting groups here in Norway. If there are any, they must be operating far, very far underground.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
slightly off topic but you never know....

is this a new chemtrail sprayer or something otherworldly you think?

got this off the UFO thread:

wZn

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

wZn, a good find of a UFO!!!

Has nothing to do with 'chemtrails', though.

What that video shows is simply that objects that move through the atmosphere produce a wake....sometimes it's visible, depends on the environment at the time.

Watch a Space Shuttle Launch....what you see is the EXHAUST trail, from the reaction of the HOT exhaust gases from the Boosters and the Main Engines, into the air....this is, not exactly the same, but basically what happens from a Jet Engine on your everyday Commercial Airplane, as it flies through the air.

Jet engines spout HOT gasses into cold air. So does your automobile, in cold winter days....just not nearly as hot as what comes out of a jet engine, nor the Shuttle.

If you wish to believe in 'chemtrails'...fine....believe all you want!!! BUT, look for them very near the ground, and spraying right over your head, because that's where they're gonna be! Not up at 30,000 feet!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

i agree all the way. Also, have you thought that when you were a kid, conventional contrails were'nt around as much on account of less plane travel? When you were a kid people didn't travel by plane as much, so you would see less con trails, right?

ps: cdn2.libsyn.com...

learn up.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I remember a thread showing chemtrails over Denmark(If i remember correctly), could have been Norway, Finland, Sweden, or one of those countries in that area, I search all that could have been..but nothing. The user posted several images he/she shot of dirty brown trails in the skies. Just searched ATS for about 30 minutes and can't find the thread. I know I wasn't seeing things otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this. He/She had about 4-7 pictures posted. Does anyone else remember this thread? I believe it was posted earlier this year, Jan/Feb/Mar, if not then late last year of 2007. Any help finding it would be appreciated.

Wonder if the thread was deleted?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello all. Just thought I would add some photos of my own. I took these December 4, 2008 around 7:30 a.m. over North Carolina.

I have several more, but refrain from posting them as I'm not entirely sure I'm posting them correctly

Here's to hoping!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I suggest everyone check out the Illuminati Board Games from SJ games. These games have a lot of information about the future. You just have to know where to look. Fnord.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Anybody that says "chemtrails" are real, is uneducated in several areas of study. As a former pilot who studied meteorology for several years I can honestly chalk this one up to complete ignorance. Go ahead, tell me how wrong I am and insist that they are real...It provides me with endless laughter when the uneducated get defensive about things they have ZERO knowledge (or education) about. Just because one looks into the sky, and sees something "odd", doesn't mean they're an "expert" on these phenomena!

The belief in chemtrails stems from ignorance about the following subjects:

Meteorology
Aviation
(SIMPLE!!) Science (condensation)

I have studied these subjects for over the last 30 years and there is absolutely NO DOUBT that "chemtrails" are nothing more than "persistent contrails".

Go ahead, insist I'm wrong...no skin off my nose! My actual education and subsequent understanding of the FACTS allow me to be 100% secure in my stance. You would be doing yourself a HUGE favor by actually learning something about this subject ( NOT ON YOUTUBE!!!) and understanding how misguided paranoia results in the belief of the absurd.

Chemtrails......Hilarious!!!!

And all the supposed anomalies (gaps in trails, strange flight patterns, differences in trails at supposedly the same altitude) are ALL explained with actual KNOWLEDGE on the subject. Conspiracy nuts are just not happy unless they have something to speculate about based on a total lack of education on a particular subject.
Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Go on, a Chemtrail spraying cylinder UFO?

teslaandlyne (4 seconds ago)
Looks like one of those double bus hitches. On the idea that Tesla motors are used, see the red hue on top and green on bottom, with a front and rear motor, there would be a noticeable separation. Any one checking in with that theory or checking out with aliens using a chemtrail to make their space craft look like a jet. The Illuminati human pilot might be told to spray like a jet or be grounded. What is it like to have Illuminati grounding? Chemtrail UFO pilots are hard to find.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

wow great site ;-)
i dont have the time to read this really long thread. but i still look at those pics at the site...
wonderfull :-)
and
really dangerous i guess..(for our atmosphere and the hole cycle)

the good thing is that we have not many oil right now..so all those planes will not fly longer..in some days..
but what we do with the nature?
hm.. we kill the nature

and what is the mythologie sign in this all?

we write signs at the heaven.. somebody can read them, somebody not.

great thread :-)

Nia

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OllyOllyOxen

Yup. Contrails. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I took some photos around my house, too.

Here they are:

This one is odd. Right over my house, I woke up at 6:45am as my wife left for work and I saw these pink lines in the sky. I rushed inside to get the camera but when I came back they started misting and spreading out. There was this pink weird cotton candy looking waves in the sky afterwards and this was what I got on camera within 5-10 minutes:

...then shortly after that:

Over a harvested cotton field:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deathproof

More contrails. That's all they are.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you see Chemtrails...you are being poisoned.

Even if you live in Alaska and claim the air is crisp and clean and the water clear..it is not. Even in Colorado where Colorado Springs has the cleanest air in the USA...
www.city-data.com/forum/colorado-springs/2836-colorado-springs-has-cleanest-air-usa.html

The smowmelt has viruses, nanotech micro chips, morgellons like fibers, blood cells and many other horrifying foreign objects...

flickr.com...

Today, the MSM reported Cancer will surpass Heart Disease as a leading killer...hmmm....

www.com...

And Alzheimers will exponentially increase (thanks to aluminum falling out of the sky)

findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb4345/is_/ai-n29132965-48K

And I grew up in the 70's and never saw persistent aerosol trails until the late 90's...also I did see one I remember in 1984....but i lived near Monsanto, McDonnell Douglas and an air force instatllation, so it was probably an experiment.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Missing Blue Sky]

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join