It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You need to be quiet Weedwhacker, as you, Essan and OzWeatherman, have already lost one chemtrail thread, where the sheer volume of evidence presented eclipsed the silly attempt to debunk them.

The Spraying is intensifying and soon even the most down faced introvert on this planet will be aware of what is going on. Our very sky is being tainted by these elitist morons and their compartmentalised control grid which gets stupid people to do suicidal things without even realising it.

The next few years are going to be very hard.

Perhaps when a family member or loved one dies because of what is about to come you will change your tune.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

OK, Zeph....nah!!!! there is NOTHING...I repeat...NOTHING to support the 'chemtrail' side except speculation and innuendo!

An adult look at the concept reveals certain truths:

Every Passenger jet has something called a 'Weight and Balance' requirement before take-off. IN FACT, anyone who has ever learned to fly knows that this is a REQUIREMENT for any flight.

(the W&B is to determine the C/G, to insure it is within parameters....that's the 'Balance' part...the 'Weight' part should be obvious).

Why bring this up?? Because, everything an airplane carries has weight.

In the case of commercial airlines, added weight means less 'payload' (that, the 'payload', is the passengers, and their baggage, and any cargo...)

Some 'imagined' spraying stuff, would have weight. Therefore, it would HAVE to be factored in...and after 23 years of flying for a Major Airline, we have NEVER been told to factor in this weight, in our calculations!!

In the 'imaginary world' of "chemtrails"....these inconvenient facts tend to be glossed over.

The 'chemtrail' albatross keeps popping up, maybe now more because the US Election is over....but, at its core, the 'chemtrail' argument falls apart, mightily, because ANYTHING alledgedly 'sprayed' from over 30,000 feet will NOT filter down to the land below!

Ask any airline pilot to expain to you, the winds aloft. You will be amazed, and likely will be educated.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So maybe this is becoming a thread of "Yes, it is/No, it isn't". Fact is that there is no worldwide scientific confimed evidence. Other fact is, we can do NOTHING to stop it. Even if we have proof this kind of thread could result in speeding up the whole program?

Anyway: good subject to think about but since there is no evidence and nothing to do about it, better enjoy life as long as you have it, instead of being scared al the time (leading ot nothing, but bad feelings)

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Stop repeating yourself. You've already said everything you just posted in another thread. And it's all pointless. The reality is now apparent.

I got sprayed twice in the last 15 days, in an island, in the Atlantic. There's no desinfo anymore, the reality is apparent for anyone who chooses to look upward.

We are being poisoned gradually by some sort of tecnological nightmare being unleashed in our sky. And you can be a naysayer all you want, but you're flying in the face of apparent reality.

Anyone who wants to get more info on the chemtrail debate check out OzWeathermans thread attempting to debunk chemtrails, and failing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's long and ocasionally boring, but by the end of it you will have a clearer picture of what chemtrails are and also a clue at who the inevitable disinfo agents are too.

I am saddened that ATS dosen't have the testicular fortitude to take a stance on the chemtrail issue, because of all the conspiracies on this site it is the one which is closest to being "proved", in a sense that it's apparent, it's widespread and it's very well documented. But this is a problem of the information age, specifically digital mediums, anything that can be imagined can be discussed and "documented", and some people out of their own agendas will try and make up down and down up. Yet the planes are out there, spraying in plain sight, leaving think chemtrails that spread out to create ugly brownish clouds saturated with heavy metals and who knows what else.

Global warming is the myth. Chemtrails are your reality.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The chemtrail conspiracy is surely the most ridiculous theory ever put out there. Chemtrails are contrails. The atmosphere is an incredibly fluid, chaotic and unpredictable environment. If it wasn't, weather forecaster would be able to predict weather with 100% certainty - they would be able to use computer modeling to predict the exact shape of every cloud. There would be zero turbulence on flights because a pilot (or his computer) would be able to avoid a pocket of turbulent air as easily as a car avoiding a large pothole in the road. It's absurd to look into the sky and compare contrails - declare one is a chemtrail because of this and that - when the atmosphere is ever changing and the aircraft are flying at different heights

Then we get the pictures of "spraying" aircraft, which are always shown to be research craft. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. The thousands of pilots, airport personnel, meteorologists, etc are also obviously in on the act as well - must cost the shadowy "Powers that be" a fortune to pay them all off.

Yes, there is a lot of rubbish in the atmosphere that is probably making a lot of people sick. And, yes, some of it comes from aircraft. But it's called POLLUTION.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I grew up in the seventies and never once saw anything like what we see in the skies now.

Hm odd, I saw them all the time in the 70's in fact we saw them everyday at my house and if there was just one that was a rare day. I have assumed that the airlines have gotten better at reducing these vapor trails over the years.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Put chemtrails to bed folks. If they wanted to give you these chemicals there are far simpler ways of doing it - how about one guy with a tanker and a hose at your local reservoir? A lot simpler than a fleet loads of planes, all with the pilots on a 'secret payroll'.

Grab a copy of an air chart for your local area - easy to get hold of. Find the airlanes on it then match up that data with flight departures, transits and arrivals - nothing sinister I assure you.

Not that I agree or disagree with the chemtrail issue but the water thing is a bit lame, you need to realise how much health checks go into water processing. Not to mention the fact we could all be checking our water and thereby prove conclusively that they are contaminating it. The chemtrail makes it much harder to prove for so many reasons.

Besides, have you ever considered that when you inhale something it goes directly into your bloodstream via your alveoli, whereas when you ingest something it needs to go via the digestive system. This is why insuffulating and/or inhaling certain drugs has a very different effect to ingesting them.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You debunkers are unbelievable.
If you look up at the sky and its blue.THEN LOOK UP and see a PLane CRISSCROSSING till there is a Grid of Trails.Vapor,Chem,Contrai,I dont care WHAT ya call it..ITS A GRID. THEN will you at least believe its an intentional layout at least?.
My personal opinion?... SOME of them are used to 'BLOCK" satellites from being able to film from the sky.Dont know who..dont know why.Like Spy Verses Spy.Maybe for when we move things.
There is a LOT of activity in the State of Nevada.If I hear one more debunker tell me Im imagining a GRID beong made when I see it,Ill go check my insanity.Very Insulting to read such nonsence.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Can someone remind me what these chemtrails are supposed to do?

Prevent it from raining?
Contribute to global warming?
Poison people?
Control the population?

I'm a bit confused because I've heard theories that chemtrails are used for these things and more.

So is there proof of what's being sprayed? Chemical analysis of the air in high chemtrail areas? records of reduced rainfall? You know, something tangible.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Excellent post. There are often chemtrails here in the skies over Northwest Texas. At first, I ran out with my camera. Now, I can barely rub two thoughts together. Listening to the radio yesterday, I heard almost every caller and the host coughing the same cough: from British Columbia, Hawaii, Alaska, Texas, Great Britain, Ireland and Australia. Odd. Coincidence? I look forward to reading every damned word on the site you linked to. I think this is part of the reason no one is panicking in this global economic meltdown/silent coup.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Chemtrails as with every subject there will be people that know and people that haven't woken in my opinion.

All I want to say for myself is these are real and if people want to deny it this is there right even though they are wrong.

On spray days these people just need to go out and do deep breathing exercises and the day will come when they will realize they were wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Logically if there were half the aircraft in the sky during the seventies as compared to now wouldn't I have seen half the chemical, lingering contarils I see now?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

but the water thing is a bit lame

Yes it is very lame I agree with you because that is not happening either! The whole concept of the Government poisoning its own taxpayers simply does not deserve any second of any one persons time to contemplate as it so ludicrous as to be an exercise in futility.

This is my last post on this one as those who believe this chemtrail nonsense are beyond redemption as far as I'm concerned. It's an advanced stage of paranoia which can only manifest itself in other areas of their personality and for that reason I no longer wish to be involved in this discussion.

I've said my piece. I've tried to assure / educate but whilst I'm quite happy for those believers to go around believing behind closed doors and hold discussions amongst themselves I don't agree with the 'chemtrail recruiting' process which seems to be apparent on here by the sheer number of threads by the same people.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I live in Norway, and we have them here also.
It is not sprayd as badly as over at US, but it does get sprayd here...

Funny, the word Im suposed to type in at the bottom is illuminati.. :/

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Ya.. one would think that if they are simple contrails from commercial flights we would see them daily. I see commercial flights all of the time here in the midwest but don't see lingering chemical clouds from these flights every day.

And before anyone gets started with temperature variations and altitude as being the reason it's not. Long distant flights don't vary in altitude that much.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What is the explanation for the dark lines I see in front of these planes that are "spraying"? Sometimes I can see a thick, dark line that goes all the way to the horizon and the plane will fly along it. I've even seen these dark lines form about 100 feet in front of the plane and cut through clouds.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

I have been paying very close attention to the skies for a couple of years and have just recently seen those dark trails. They will often remain even when the chemicals spread out.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Does anyone have a 1,000 watt flashlight, because it could show you the particulates that rain down on us and if you have a camera handy, take some pictures.
It's like 60 $$$ at Wal-mart...........
No, I don't believe commercial airlines are spraying us, just unknown military.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Listen, I'm all in favor of Chemtrails because the average life expectancy continues to increase year on year.

Some good stuff they are obviously pumping out.

Keep it up government, a new slogan perhaps:

"Got Chemtrail ?"

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Actually I have tried that and could see a baby powder type particle in the air. I'll take pictures next time. I have a son who studies at the local university and during his six months in South Africa saw not one chemtrail, just the usuall contrail. The reason he has taken such an interest now is because he noticed quickly the clear mind and lift in his moods when he was there. Upon returning home his thinking became foggy and felt the effects of the pollution in his body.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join