It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in chemtrails... yeahhh riiiiight...Photos

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you thank you!

lol! Though I do enjoy the idea that when two people who know what they are talking about, and are backed by facts and truth, it must mean that we are one and the same or working together. Sad its come that isn't it?

I hope you also got a peek at the site I posted on aircraft condensation, as there are some excellent pictures and facts on contrail formation and behavior. One picture is the Airbus and Boeing aircraft one where one is producing a contrail and the other isnt. Explanation is right below the pic. I mean, its all facts. The science is correct. The answers are there. Why are those that are "actively trying to get to the truth" ignoring this? It seems as if the only "truth" they are looking for is a twisted lie masquerading as truth. How is anyone suppose to learn something and accept facts when they ignore them right under their noses, BUT turn to lies and common misconceptions and half-truths, and assumptions and hail them as "Proof"?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why can't a single person answer my questions?

I work for an enviromental remediation firm, a sizable one at that. There are two other MAJOR firms in Denver alone. And many smaller ones. Every SINGLE DAY, every one of these firms conducts a MULTITUDE of groundwater, wastewaster, soil, and other samples. EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

Got that?

They do it all over the city, and around the city. In landfills, at resevoirs, streams, all over the place. EVERY.DAY!

This isn't guesswork. It is FACT. If massive chemical spraying was taking place over entire cities, the resulting fallout would be all over the place. It would be in water supplies, in soil, it would be EVERYWHERE.

When they do testing, they test for minute amounts of hazardous chemicals. They test SPECIFICALLY for anything.. synthetic, natural or otherwise, that would be considered even a POSSIBLE hazard. Trace amounts. To the billionth parts per million. You apparently have no idea how intensive this sampling is.

Lots of these samples are sent to COMMERCIAL labs. Whose job it is, is to find anything in these samples. Not government controlled sites, but businesses, who MUST find and report anything found. The larger firms also do testing in-house.

If there was a massive spraying, this would be COMMON KNOWLEDGE. It would be huge news in environmental circles. It just isn't happening!

Have some governments in the past perhaps sprayed hazardous materials over populated areas? Perhaps. But that has nothing to do with the here and now. Right now, there is NOT massive dumping of chemicals over populated areas. I don't care WHAT you think you are seeing in the air. I am not basing my theories on wild theories. I'm basing it on logic, common sense, and scientific fact.

Even trace amounts of the SAME chemical would raise huge red flags. They are not being raised, because nothing is there. And these tests are done over any area that has not only human populations, but wildlife populations. And nothing is found THERE, either.

So far, the only response to my query about why nothing is being found in samples, is one user ignoring me. Deny ignorance? Apparently this means ignoring whatever you can't answer. How about some responses?

Trace amounts of aluminum or borium on selective sites mean nothing! Massive spraying would result in IDENTICAL results over ALL sites tested within the spray area. People are acting like stuff sprayed in the air, magically disappears once it hits the ground. That is fantasy. Reality is that like pesticides, anything sprayed would be detected!

You don't seem to realize that people are actively looking for this exact sort of thing, EVERY DAY, all year 'round. Waiting for logical explanations, instead of "well they found borium once in this one site.."

[edit on 19-11-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Denver you say? Interesting place I hear about all over this board.

You say "perhaps" the governments sprayed - well they did and they admitted this, go through the entire thread to find these links, as they are there.

"that was then this was now" - so you believe they got away with it before, came clean about it, and they'd never do it again?

Your trust in your government (and those that really run the government) is admirable. I would never trust your government the way you obviously do.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, in full knowledge there won't be. I think everyone here has said their points, and well you, and I should just accept them. Get on with some new information if you have it. But move on.

We the believers in chemtrails know what we see, and are highly suspect of these, and have given our reasons, personal experiences, and photographic proof, and links to MANY sites (again all in this thread). And you deniers of chemtrails have your points too, and although everyone on the net can say whoever and whatever they are, that in itself is not proof of anything. Even if these people are the experts they say they are, they can be wrong.

Peace, and keep your eyes on the skies

wZn

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

I work for an enviromental remediation firm, a sizable one at that. There are two other MAJOR firms in Denver alone. And many smaller ones. Every SINGLE DAY, every one of these firms conducts a MULTITUDE of groundwater, wastewaster, soil, and other samples. EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

The members don't believe you.

You no longer have any credibility on this site - thanks to the tactics you have employed, you have no doubt lost what little respect we had for you and your vast quantity of unsubstantiated claims.

You've ruined it for yourself.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The entire idea of "chemtrails" is a moronic fantasy promulgated by conspiracy-minded paranoid lunatics. Contrails are a well documented fact (since the early 20th century) and are harmless. There are no such things as "chemtrails". They don't exist. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but that's the truth, plain and unvarnished.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RR98

What agency do you work for? What is the pay like? Can you direct me to the website where I can fill out an application? You seem to have some sort of agenda in my opinion.

Chemtrails are real and there is ample evidence to back this up. Ignoring the evidence is not only foolish but ignorant as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

The members don't believe you.

You no longer have any credibility on this site - thanks to the tactics you have employed, you have no doubt lost what little respect we had for you and your vast quantity of unsubstantiated claims.

You've ruined it for yourself.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by TruthTellist]

What in the world are you talking about? You make absolutely no sense to me. What tactics? Pointing out that groundwater, public water, streams, and soil would be contaminated, and why aren't samples finding this stuff? How is this a tactic? I don't play games. I'm very up front, honest, and try to apply logic and common sense to topics like this.

Also, don't try to channel the entire site with your personal beliefs. You are the one playing mind games. You put me on ignore for who knows what reason, tell me to not respond to you ever again, which was fine by me, and then you attack me? What's your agenda? I don't have one myself. I'm trying to point out common-sense facts to what you are making extroidinary claims to, that's it. I am very open-minded. If someone had a logical explanation, saying "Well, this is precisely why I don't think it's ever found in samples..." and this made sense and was feasible, then I could look at the topic in a different light.

So, just because you are not savvy about groundwater and soil sampling, it doesn't happen?

Sampling isn't a secret. It's a common thing. What don't you believe? That it actually occurs? I'm truly baffled here. What part of samples being done daily in major cities don't you get? Or believe? There is no need to get offensive, just because you are ignorant about water and soil sampling.

Stop playing your strange games, and be up-front and direct please. What are you contesting? What tactics do you think I am employing that are unsavory? What proof do you want? I am not the one making wild claims about the government spraying huge amounts of chemicals over populated cities, you are.

If I was in your shoes, the first thing I'd do IS to check with labs who do this sampling, and get results. If I could find a hazardous material in an amount that could have an ill-effect on human life, over a widespread area of sampling, I'd have my smoking gun. It would have been my first step. Not posting pictures of trails from jets. That proves nothing.

Also, if you have some issue with me, don't try to speak for the entire board please. We? You do not represent the majority, get off your high-horse. If you mean "we, the people who have seen white trails come from jets and think they are chemicals, and your opinions that we can't argue away are irritating us," I guess I could buy that.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Oh dear, oh dear!!!

'fleabit'....it is unlikely we will ever get through to 'those that believe'....

Because, once something that they 'read' on the Internet takes hold, logic is not gonna shake it loose.

(Apologies for the 'Sarah Palin' moment, back there, you betcha'! I'm referring to the word 'gonna'....just so ya' know!!! (wink)!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I honestly don't mind even wild conspiracy theories. I'd rather NOT debunk anything. I like the mysterious, strange, and bizarre. I do believe in non-terrestrial craft in our skies, and think there is probably truth to the paranormal, etc. So I'm willing to believe, if proof is there.

I just don't get the attacks on me. Someone says "there are chemtrails, I have pictures." Ok, fine, you think you have pictures of chemtrails. When you make a claim that heavy spraying of chemicals is happening, the first thing that pops in my head is "ok, proof... is it there? It would be in groundwater and soil samples." It would have to be. It makes sense. If it was found, I'd be all over this chemtrail bandwagon.

But they are not. One guy suggests that our soil is saturated with borium? But it's not. They claim there is such heavy spraying, it creates clouds or a fog. And such spraying would leave a LOT of chemicals to be detected. But they are not.

When I ask why not... I get attacked and ignored? I'm baffled. I thought this site was a place to battle ignorance. Find out the truth. Seperate the wheat from the chaffe. Get to the bottom of things. But some folks it seems, are playing an entirely different game.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

fleabit....just to clarify (and I do this in front of the largfe audience, rather than the U2U)...

You are in GOOD company, here. YOUR opinion matters, and please do NOT misinterpret what some of us (me) try to convey, since we aren't all professional writers, we're just tryinbg to speak from our knowledge.....

EDIT....I was going to edit my typo, but thought the better of it....

[edit on 11/20/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It is the absolute certainty from you and others that leaves many of us scratching our heads.

Presented in this thread is some pretty compelling signs that chemtrails could in fact be a reality but given the expertise that some of you have seems to me to have shut down the more rational in your minds.

It is possible that chemtrails are being plowed into our skies for reasons of manipulating weather, messing with the ionosphere or to prevent catastrophic global warming

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I'm doubtful it's anything to do with weather, particularly effecting rainfall.

Check here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ever watch that TV series, Pretender? If yes I think you might agree with me in that it's time to call Miss Parker...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I do not watch T.V. Would you mind giving me the low down on the Pretender?

I find it amazing that not one of these meteorologists and pilots can say that chemtrails are a possibility.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I find it amazing that not one of these meteorologists and pilots can say that chemtrails are a possibility.

Chemtrails are a possibility. But they would almost certainly be invisible from the ground (there is no reason why they should be visible) and there is no evidence of any high altitude chemical spraying ever being visible. What people claim to be chemtrails are just normal contrails and cirrus cloud.

However, chemtrailers want you to think normal contrails and clouds are chemtrails. Why? Perhaps so you don't seek the truth?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I have not been convinced by "chemtrailers" it is my own eyes that have convinced me.

I have come to no conclusions as to the reason I see the things I do in the sky and do not discount all that you and others have to say...but there is a difference in the contrails and chemtrails I see.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Unless your eyes are mass spectrometers, you are being irrational. Very irrational.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

May I say, here? Talking about a TV show is not relevant.

I do not wish to step on anyone's toes here....but I have to simply provide my personal observations...

It is very dry, here in the Washington, DC area....I am getting static electricy every I walk, on the carpet.

But, despite that nugget of info, it is also a fact that there are NO contrails, in skies above.

WHY? Because it is not conducive, even in the upper atmosphere, for contrail formation.

Here is what I'm trying to convey---regardless of the conditions, on the surface---you cannot always predict conditions 6 miles above your head!!!

YES!!! Sometimes, they ARE the same!!

However, barring any great cold or warm fronts....or any other meteorlogical systems that may be impacting your locale, you cannot judge what are, from every scientific source you can reference, simply 'contrails' and infer some sort of "nefarious plot"!!!!

To go down that road implies....well....'madness'....

(or, at the very least, 'paranoia'....)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why do you dispute the meteorological explanation? I'm genuinely curious about this, as there seems to be many people who think like you and I can't think why.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Why can't a single person answer my questions?

Got that?

They do it all over the city, and around the city. In landfills, at resevoirs, streams, all over the place. EVERY.DAY!

This isn't guesswork. It is FACT. If massive chemical spraying was taking place over entire cities, the resulting fallout would be all over the place. It would be in water supplies, in soil, it would be EVERYWHERE.

When they do testing, they test for minute amounts of hazardous chemicals. They test SPECIFICALLY for anything.. synthetic, natural or otherwise, that would be considered even a POSSIBLE hazard. Trace amounts. To the billionth parts per million. You apparently have no idea how intensive this sampling is.

Lots of these samples are sent to COMMERCIAL labs. Whose job it is, is to find anything in these samples. Not government controlled sites, but businesses, who MUST find and report anything found. The larger firms also do testing in-house.

If there was a massive spraying, this would be COMMON KNOWLEDGE. It would be huge news in environmental circles. It just isn't happening!

Have some governments in the past perhaps sprayed hazardous materials over populated areas? Perhaps. But that has nothing to do with the here and now. Right now, there is NOT massive dumping of chemicals over populated areas. I don't care WHAT you think you are seeing in the air. I am not basing my theories on wild theories. I'm basing it on logic, common sense, and scientific fact.

Even trace amounts of the SAME chemical would raise huge red flags. They are not being raised, because nothing is there. And these tests are done over any area that has not only human populations, but wildlife populations. And nothing is found THERE, either.

So far, the only response to my query about why nothing is being found in samples, is one user ignoring me. Deny ignorance? Apparently this means ignoring whatever you can't answer. How about some responses?

Trace amounts of aluminum or borium on selective sites mean nothing! Massive spraying would result in IDENTICAL results over ALL sites tested within the spray area. People are acting like stuff sprayed in the air, magically disappears once it hits the ground. That is fantasy. Reality is that like pesticides, anything sprayed would be detected!

You don't seem to realize that people are actively looking for this exact sort of thing, EVERY DAY, all year 'round. Waiting for logical explanations, instead of "well they found borium once in this one site.."

[edit on 19-11-2008 by fleabit]

unless you can say you're personally the one gathering samples and conducting tests on that sample.. its not good enough my friend.. no offence intended.. its not you I dont trust...

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join