It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the Economy Fail to Move to the Amero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've heard theories on this before and are interested on what information you all might have or any theories. As many know Ameros are well on their way and many are saying that with the current system of the economy, the government could just allow the system to keep failing, to bring about the Amero as the brilliant solution, bringing all of North America the way that Europe has. The dollar is declining compared to the euro, and Americans eventually will take any solution to abruptly fix the system if this continues. Do you think the government could be allowing the economy to collapse to move towards the NWO?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah pretty much we've been talking about it on here for awhile now.

Truthfully we don't know if it's really going to happen (I think it will) but imagine what ATS will be like the day that it does! I'll feel like all our conspiracy theories are really true. It'll be kind of vindicating, but after that feeling subsides i'll probably be scared #less.

My only question about that is, since the Amero will be the currency for Mexico, Canada and the US, won't they have to inform the public of the NAU? and the fact that they did that with out permission probably won't go over too well with the masses.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
well, that's seemingly the point of letting it fail. to say it will be a reset basically with the amero and all our financial problems are over! the masses are pretty blind and will take the bait. bah

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I actually saw a snipet posted on here a few days ago talking about the dept buy out with china using the amero being a done deal, the american union is aslo a done deal, as well as the reports that the amero coins and some of the bills are allready being printed and pressed at the denver mint. Its not IF any more Its WHEN. I hate to say it but from all the reaserch I have done and the things I have been reading its a reality. all I know is the will be allot of ticked of americans when the shift happens. And allot of folks are going to suffer.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I totally believe that this whole money crisis is fabricated to bring about the NAU and to begin the institution of USSA.

Sorry for the short post.

new topics

top topics

join