It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO BASE in China/India disbuted territory. Something BIG is going on.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates...........

I have been researching a story that came to my attention after interviewing kids and village elders for a magazine near to the Holy Mountain Mt Machapuchari in Nepal in 1998.

In my trek I was hearing accounts and seeing the drawings from children of creatures that looked like greys and craft that looked domed. The villages were very simple. We were a few days walk from the tourist resorts where tv etc was common.The kids were not watching american tv and had no books or comics to get the references from. They lived in simple houses with their animals. I was not under the impression that is was something they had brewed up to amuse tourists as it was originally my sketck book of cartoons that caused them to freak out about what they knew.

Most spoke limited english but their drawings spoke 1000 words. The elder villages spoke of the common sightings with fear, and seemed to look at them as omens more that deities. They spoke less english (the kids had grown up talking with the backpackers climbing through the villages). I could see the fear and passion in the eyes as the elders wanted to convey that the mystery lights did bring fear (sick goats or similar things).

This experience enlightened me to the Himilayan connection. The range is huge and a lot of it untouched and never seen by modern man apart from the sky. There are a lot of excellent threads on ATS about the mysteries of Tibet and the range.

The connection I am making here is a little far fetched simply because it is a region spanning thousands of kilometeres. Or so I thought until I saw how close the regions in question are on google earth.

The stories from the Nepalise side fascinated me but I had to leave before I could get more info. The infamous holy mountain known in english as The Fishtail is holy to hindu, buddhist and islam, as well as the various hybrid cult like arms of these religions found in the part of the world. No one has climbed it.ANd it is illegal to climb it. Apparently no climbers have dared to question this law, or not for 80 odd years. Treks to the base were possible years ago. We viewed the mountain over a huge valley (maybe it was 20-50 km wide, and home to tigers, so locals were not too keen to take even small trecks into this territory.

This mountain seemed to have the most stories attached to it with regard to craft coming from inside it. The nepalise had paintings going back 1000 years depicting it as some kind of godly mountain with demons living inside............way before the Chinese and Indians were disbuting the region. (more on that coming up)

As the article states the border near to the disbuted region of Konka La and Huangyangtan is guarded by soldiers from both countries and I found references to soldiers speaking about the craft before (sorry no time to dig them up now).

They are removed geographically as the terrain is wild and there does not seem to be many access roads in the entire area.

I found this story. It seems the chinese have constructed some kind of huge model of the area (900 x 700m) and it is visible from google earth.

The region where I had first hand experiences interviewing locals about the strange things they have witnessed is actually quite far from here, although it is all in the same mountain range and cultuarally connected. Vistas in the Himilayas can span huge distances, so strange lights moving thru the mountains would be visable to people from far away areas. The air is clear up there.

I searced and found the google earth story was covered on ATS a few years back, although no reference to the UFO connection.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone who has been to this region will realise how impracticle any kind of military base would be that depended on road access. There is usually only one main road climbing any of the mountains in this entire region, and such roads took decades to construct. Trucks bringing supplies move slowly. When one looks out over some of the mountains it is very clear that only adventures with sherpas, mountain goats and the occasional herder family can get far from the larger villages, leaving huge areas inaccessable.

Any response/local knowledge appreciated. I will be returning to the Nepalise side in a few days. I will be staying under the mountainous shadow of Machapuchari and will do my best to find a local with some information. I won't take the laptop........so I'll be hoping to get some feed back.

I am intrigued as to if anyone could think of why the Chinese would map the area so accurately and HUGE in a reproduction scale model. Although we know there is tension as the borders have not been agreed, the military there are fairly ground based and traditional. Trucks with soldiers and a few tanks. Although the model is huge, it would not be practicle for troop movement studies in this day and age with GPS and satellites. Why would they built this thing?

I don't see how such a huge model would be necessary..............

Unless these stories of ships from inside the mountain and little grey men are TRUE! Then anything is possible.

Anyone got some ideas?

[edit on 13/11/2008 by serpentine]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
After consulting the last thread from 2006 it appears that the google earth community have offered a lot of explanations for the model.

Can't read them all now.
If anyone finds the ufo base connection interesting or possible please respond.
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The only reason I can think of for such a model would be what the article you linked stated. Some type of military training / strategy tool. Though why in this age of computers and sat's they'd need to build a physical model I'm not sure.

Let us know what you find when go there again..

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Being both former military and an aerospace engineer I can't think of any logical reason to construct such a model. You would think that it may be used as an aerial training tool to avoid the dangers and costs associated with real world mountainous terrain training. However, once you consider the costs involved in constructing such a thing in such a remote area, it almost becomes moot point.

Honestly, this reminds me of some of the construction out at Groom Lake. Some of the hangars there are built into the side of the mountain with facilities and door camouflaged to look like real terrain. The Air Force also has missile installations that are hidden in this way.

Perhaps this is practice for them, or some sort of demo. As stated earlier, with computer modeling and GPS data, there seems to be no logical logistical reason to construct such a thing especially when considering the insignificance of the area in question.

Given the strange stories coming out of the area by indigenous personnel this makes the story all the more interesting and sets the stage for even more 'interesting' theories.

Please be sure to investigate this as thoroughly as possible in your travels. A video of the area would be great. If you had a thermal or IR camera that’s even better.

Be safe. The Chinese military doesn't F-around.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Spirit Warrior]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nice find OP..I found the article interesting and hidden bases always makes for good discussion. The only question I have and I dont mean to sound condescending but why would anybody build something on tectonic plates?..Wouldn't that cause a problem? arent the plates always causing earthquakes? Just me swirling things around in my head!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed! Please be safe in your travles and let us know what you find. Was your story written somewhere else? It sounds so familiar to me. Perhaps there is another investigating. For sure the people you have talked to would not know how to make such stories up. Keep us posted and be safe!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
sounds interesting, but u can spend a lifetime, interviewing locals, taking footage and putting pieces together, but never experience anything for yourself. I suggest you master 'astral projection' which should take 3 months. then you can go to the moon and check out the bases, u can delve into underground reptilian complexes with your friends, you can receive information from deites and astral entities or rally them to spy out information. It may not be 'meat and potato' like a photo or a video but it is sure as hell worth your time. Look it up, i suggest this book its bloody genius' Mastering Astral Projection' by Robert Bruce.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
That is interesting. Although I don't get why the Chinese would build this smaller scale version of the area in question, I further don't know what that model would have to do with aliens. I hope someone has some theories.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

I'm thinking this may be intended as a training aid, but not in a conventional sense.

As has been said, in the 3d graphics age, why would you not just use simulators for the pilots etc?.

This would be built and would be better than a 3d computer model, if you were intending to send in ground troops. Just as we have fake towns and villiages built for army training (FIBUA), they have built (in my opinion) this for a similar reason.

Maybe they're preparing to infiltrate, or at least attempt to infiltrate the UFO base that has been reported for around 1000 years in the area of Fish tail mountain. (art work from the area going back 1000 years depicts images of classic greys and triangular shaped flying craft!)

Well, if they are intending to go in, good luck - i think they're going to need all they can get if they think they can go against these being with perhaps 500,000 years technological headstart on us!

Same as trying to beat an apache helicopter with a leg bone club!

spikey.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Have you mastered Astral projection then?

Do you actually travel?

Had a workmate who said he did this on a regular basis, so i set him a challenge.

I gave him my home address, (he not having visited before) and asked him could he come to my address that evening 'astrally', he said yeah, no problem.

I asked him to describe the decor of my entrance hall to my home, the colours and patterns and furnishings etc, as proof he had managed it.

As i suspected (but hoped otherwise) he was unable to describe what i had asked.

But one failure does not discredit the whole thing, so i'd be interested if anyone who says this is possible and that they can do it, to accept a similar little challenge.

Anyone up for it?

spikey.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
What if this structure is just a form of camo. Is it at all possible that this structure is actually a very large building that is disguised by this "map"?

It would make sense to me if you were try to hide something from a satellite what better way then to make it appear to be just part of the landscape.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is all very interesting. It is well known that there are unexplained lights in the Himalayas and elsewhere where tectonic plates are crushing into each other. Strange lights can be seen in the skies before and after major earthquakes. The theory is that it is some kind of a charge being released from earth to the atmosphere or static created by the friction and manifesting in ball lightnings. The Himalayas are very active geographicly, it is the youngest and still the highest mountain range on the planet, so there must be a lot of friction going on there compared to other places on earth.

Another thing is clear that UFO´s and aliens are almost a known fact in China from what I have heard. The Chinese people simply know aliens exist and UFO´s are extraterrestrial. Maybe it is because of people are more believable there and the government makes them believe its aliens rather than military top secrets or maybe China actually has more aliens than the rest of the world.

And dont forget the Yeti

The large scale mapping of that area between china and India is a mystery to me. But then again the ways of the Chinese are a mystery to me and they might be doing this just for fun. They are construction geniuses and they finish what they set their minds on building. This is probably the idea of some Chinese general that wanted a walkover map of the area. I have found a picture taken from the site while in creation and there are some stuff there I dont know what to think of, maybe they are planning the best transport routes, mining locations, tunnels, whatever, somebody check it out and tell me what you think.

Update on the map: Indian news article

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Waldy]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow, very intriguing stories - thank you for posting.

Could the reconstruction/map be a training tool for a secret planned landing on another planet or moon? That was my initial impression. I even considered some sort of celestial representation - a Giza plateau thing - but that's probably too out there.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
nice story.
looking forward to the day you come back with more

try to find out if there has been any real contact between this ''mountainers'' and the village people! would give a lot of good stories i think.

star and flag for you dude

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
What if this structure is just a form of camo. Is it at all possible that this structure is actually a very large building that is disguised by this "map"?

It would make sense to me if you were try to hide something from a satellite what better way then to make it appear to be just part of the landscape.

Just a thought.

looks big enough to hide a nuke silo thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Could hide a building, nuke silo, test range, etc..

But.. Why make it so obvious (The "Map") as it absolutely stands out from the rest of the landscape?

Maybe they use this as a set for movie making?

Perhaps their own "Mars Rover" program?

-Anon

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure whether or not to buy into this one yet.

Take a closer look at the pictures in question.

Use the little red building just outside the area being zoomed in on.

external link

In the first picture, you have the long road leading to the little red station ,allowing entrance into that moutaneous square(not talking about the military base here). Which in the first picture is clearly much longer on that side than it is on the bottom.

But, in the second pucture, now the area is shorter on that side(with the road and red station access building is. Hmmm. It's not just cropped off neither, cause you can also see some small black like structures in the bottom right hand of the first picture, that also show up in the second (closer) picture, and now all the sudden its alot closer to the red structure, ,and not only that, now this side is shorter than the other.

Again it's not just cut out smaller, as you can see the road going all the way aroung the entire area still in the second picture.

Basically, the area is cleary a rectangle in the first picture. Then is a square in the seond? I dunno, is it the angle the picture was taken at, can someone explain this discrepancy?

Sorry if this detail was already pointed out.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Thats just illusion because of the different angle the pictures are taken from.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Fascinating thread, thanks Serpentine. Starred and flagged.

My best guess with regard to the huge model would be a military PR exercise - bus in a load of VIPs (there's a lot of VIPs in China) and put on a lights and sound show for them to show how China's military might go about crushing the Indian army in the disputed mountains. Complete with uplifting jingoistic soundtrack and lots of hurrahs for the People's republic. And lots of wine and cigars.

The reason it's hard to imagine anything more sinister is that, just as hard as it may be to imagine its terrestrial purpose, so is it hard to imagine its connection with anything related to UFOs....

LW

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
excellent post

is it definitely confirmed that it is a model as opposed to a graphics cover up on GE? Any alternative views on other satellite image programs?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join