It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word from the Elders Council at Delphinus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Word from the Elders Council at Delphinus

I come from nowhere and I have no name and the message I bring you is to set the record straight. This is for your own personal discernment. Above all else know yourself. What is provided below is the words of the council you may heed them or not the choice is yours. The council is simply stating its position on the matters at hand on your world. It will be up to you to select what is truth to you.

10 points are presented:

1. Many have step forward with the claim of an ordained right to rule, none who have stepped forward have had this right granted to them.

2. We are a council, we do not rule.

3. The deception is to have you believe that a ruling body exists whether it is good or evil.

4. To rule is not divine it is the corruption that leads directly to the service to self philosophy.

5. There are no densities inner or outer rings of heaven and hell both of which exist.

6. The universe is potential specifically your potential to destroy and create. How you choose to use this potential determines your world.

7. What you call GOD or Gods is a thought form that protects you as a combined consciousness; its power lies in a faith of what remains immeasurable.

8. The force you fight is a probability matrix that removes free will and replaces it with a pre-determined measurable outcome.

9. Service to others is to act in such a way that others benefit from your actions, wherein you have no benefit to yourself derived from this action.

10. Global action can only occur if individuals understand that the insignificance of their actions have a global impact.

In closing we ask a single question:

What have you done today to help your planet?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EldersCouncil
I come from nowhere

Maybe you should have stayed there.

Seriously what is this? Did you just copy and paste this from some cooky website?

Don't mean to be rude but I have no idea what your railing on about.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Your creative writing needs work. The key to making it seem more real is to stop incorporating the same new age concepts of "service to others" and "the matrix." These are things that everyone who is a faithful follower of the Secret or some other new age movement already believes in. Then, at least it appears to be original writing.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What have you done today to help your planet?

Umm - lets see. I put up a new birdfeeder during lunch. I tossed some old newspapers into the recycle bin. The day isn't over yet.. I might do more after work.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong, but this stuff that the op wrote sounds like so much inconsequential fake wanna be new age drugged out psycho rabble babble that it does a disservice to all the honest prcticioners of the new age movement.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Your creative writing needs work. The key to making it seem more real is to stop incorporating the same new age concepts of "service to others" and "the matrix." These are things that everyone who is a faithful follower of the Secret or some other new age movement already believes in. Then, at least it appears to be original writing.

LLM

If it was meant to be creative then it would have been creative.

The matrix is based on an illusion in which all senses are overriden by a signal, and the brain has no way of discerning the difference. Your post clealy negates this possibility, as you are clearly demonstrating discernment.

The Secret never read it and never intend to.

New age... sorry no I do not believe in sparkly beings of light coming down to fix the world. This is not a fix, it is a position, and nothing else.

How you choose to interpret the message is clearly up to you.

EC

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's actually clearly up to you since nobody understands what you're trying to do with this post.

Are you a member of this council? What is the council? What's the point of posting this arbitrary list?

These are the types of things that may clear up your point.

Or you could keep pretending to be mysterious and knowledgeable and waste everyone's time.

Your choice.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Are you a member of this council?

No, I am just a messenger... and true to form I am being shot

What is the council?

An advisory body for items in arbitration,

What's the point of posting this arbitrary list?

To clear up some of the points being touted by many across multiple forums including this one.

Primarily:

The claim of ruling factions, bodies, families or whatever you may wish to call them.

The claim of 3rd, 4th, and 5th, etc. density beings that are prevalent throughout the messages brought to you from channellers of light and dark.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Primarily:

The claim of ruling factions, bodies, families or whatever you may wish to call them.

The claim of 3rd, 4th, and 5th, etc. density beings that are prevalent throughout the messages brought to you from channellers of light and dark.

...and you claim to be a Messenger of another faction/body/family referred to as the Elder Council.

...and you're providing clarity around some of the points touted by many across multiple forums including this one...

...and you're providing us the truth...

...okay...so...

1. Member of a predominately unknown, maybe secretive faction/body/family - Check
2. Joined up to provided us all 'truth/clarity/possible enlightenment' - Check
3. Open with a mysterious introduction either claiming to be noone, nothing and/or everything and everyone - Check
4. Attached a 'Get out Jail Free Card' inviting the readers own interpretation of the message - Check

...so I'm wondering how therefore, when its all boiled down, is this *message* any different to all the others? I'm wondering how therefore do you hold any more validity that those who have followed the same *script* previously...

*cue response: Thats for you to descern*

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EldersCouncil

I tried to spread awareness to my fellow humans today, what did you do to better man kind, other than trying to mock a lack of knowlage you supposedly posses but can't prove. wouldnt that make what you are saying a conspiracy? And clearly to me the ruling class of elite does exist and is very evil.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

LLM

If it was meant to be creative then it would have been creative.

The matrix is based on an illusion in which all senses are overriden by a signal, and the brain has no way of discerning the difference. Your post clealy negates this possibility, as you are clearly demonstrating discernment.

The Secret never read it and never intend to.

New age... sorry no I do not believe in sparkly beings of light coming down to fix the world. This is not a fix, it is a position, and nothing else.

EC

I choose reality. Really you need to do better to make this seem less obvious as a overt hoax. Your taking the same old new age terminology and trying to put a new spin on it.

I do give you credit for trying though. But this IS ATS, and the competition for the most ludicrous hoax story that people will believe in is actually set as a pretty high bar. You'll get a few who will believe anything, but most of the board isn't going to fall for it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

for the first time on this site I totally agree with lowlevel.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

And posts like this are why I wish members could give applause to moderators.

I'd star you 5 times if I could.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

"therefore do you hold any more validity that those who have followed the same *script* previously... "

I do not !

[edit on 13-11-2008 by EldersCouncil]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

"And clearly to me the ruling class of elite does exist and is very evil"

Though they may claim a right to rule they do not have this right as stated!

yet you allow them to speak for you. interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EldersCouncil

Actually I belive I spoke for my self, just because you did not like what you heard is no reason to take a jab at my method of getting my point across. And if you really were trully edjucated to the higher order above the commoners, such as my self and obviousley you you would know your information is not accurate. Just try to look at it from another view, besides if you were really a supreme being you would see the idiocy of argueing with no proof. Peace be with you.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by BeyondBelow]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
And By the way OP I never said they had any rights more than any other human should, I just said they exist.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What have I done to help my planet? Well... not much today. I did redo the leaky faucets in the bathroom. So I guess water conservation helps

What have you done besides speak in riddles no one from nowhere?

Where is Delphinus anyway?

Who appointed you as this council's messenger? And if your appointment is any indication of this council's wisdom... I must say I'm not impressed and think maybe they should reconsider their decision on this. What good is a messenger who is barely comprehensible?

If you are part of a council and do not rule... what is the purpose of said council?

Is the council accepting applications for new members? And if so how much does the position of council member pay?

That's it for now.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
What have I done to help my planet? Well... not much today. I did redo the leaky faucets in the bathroom. So I guess water conservation helps

What have you done besides speak in riddles no one from nowhere?

Where is Delphinus anyway?

Who appointed you as this council's messenger? And if your appointment is any indication of this council's wisdom... I must say I'm not impressed and think maybe they should reconsider their decision on this. What good is a messenger who is barely comprehensible?

If you are part of a council and do not rule... what is the purpose of said council?

Is the council accepting applications for new members? And if so how much does the position of council member pay?

That's it for now.

Peace

HAHAHA for sure right.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I make no claim to being a supreme being, nor would I ever consider myself above anyone.

Perhaps you can provide me with some points as to the innacuracies in what I said or the alternate view you speak of. I am here to learn as much as the next person. It is not a matter of arguement if you really think about it the message was delivered asis and remains a faix accompli. Arguing does not change what was said, discussion on the other hand may enlighten not only myself but others who happen to stumble upon this thread.

As to the finer details of why it is incorrect or correct remains to be seen. It is letting go of preconcieved ideas that allow us to explore and learn where changes to our own philosiphies can be applied.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join