It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge allows $2B lawsuit claiming mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Judge allows $2B lawsuit claiming mind control

www.nationalpost.com

NANAIMO, B. C. - A judge has refused to dismiss a civil lawsuit brought by a B. C. man who is seeking $2-billion in damages from Microsoft, Telus, Wal-Mart, the RCMP and other defendants over alleged brain-wave control, satanic rituals and witchcraft. (...)
Judge Wilson raised the notorious case of a CIA-sponsored experiment at McGill University between 1957 and 1964 in which people without their consent were given '___' and other drugs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I applaud the judge's decision to not dismiss the case out of hand to ensure that there may be something to the claim.

I also find Microsoft's lawyer's comments rather ridiculous. In her claim that this would be like someone claiming for damages because their boat fell of the edge of the world... The comparison doesn't hold at all.

Anyway, it will be fun to follow this case and see if there is really something behind it or if the guy is just a crackpot.

www.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I too would like to see where this goes. I doubt it will amount to anything but it is interesting that the judge is at least keeping and open mind.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Personally, I think the guys a crackpot... but I have to applaud the judge for remaining objective. Not many people can do that nowadays... people have the tendency to jump to conclusions before hearing the facts.

... this judge can stay far more objective than I can... I say the guy is a crackpot.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok, so the guy is a basket-case. So what, Microsoft, Walmart, and others have been using subliminal advertising and subliminal messages in their stores and on their products for years, these are all trade secrets, but perhaps with a sane lawyer, and this very patient Judge, the dirty dealing of these mega-companies can finally be exposed. Alternatively, if he loses, I love mega-companies

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Problem is - isn’t this going to set a precedent?
This guy’s judged to be a whacko so when the next person comes along who is a victim of mind control and who already has a tough case to prove he'll face even a steeper climb?

Then again I guess he could win right?
(Was that a pig I just saw fly by)?

...ugh!...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm....he could be on to something.

The one time that i was in Nanaimo i went bungy jumping! What would possess me to do such thing if it hadn't been mind control!?
proof of the jump can be seen here.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Let's not laugh too hard. The judge is remaining objective for the time being because mind control experiments and brainwashing has been done before.

Along with chemical and electronic mind control techniques you will find that systematic harassment and stalking goes glove in hand. The heightened fear and stress induced makes the subject highly pliable, suggestible and facilitates the victims in discrediting their own selves.

Corporations like Walmart employ their own stalkers and spies to snoop and discredit opponents.

www.independent.co.uk...

On page 8, paragraph 3 of the GMB union 'War on Want alternative company reports' states that Walmart,

Since 1995, the US National Labor Relations Board has issued more than 60 complaints against Wal-Mart for violations of workers’ right to organise, including illegally firing workers who attempt to organise a union and also unlawful surveillance, threats and intimidation of workers. 21

64.233.183.104...:1yXuZOux2QoJ:www.waronwant.org/download.php%3Fid%3D369+walmart+surveillance&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=uk

Democracy Now website reports that,

A former worker at Wal-Mart is claiming the retail giant is running a sophisticated surveillance operation that targets employees, journalists, stockholders and critics. The worker, Bruce Gabbard, says the retail giant spied on employees, journalists, stockholders and critics of the company.

www.democracynow.org...

USA Today
www.usatoday.com...

WAL-MART RECRUITS INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS Wal-Mart, the massive retail chain, has established its own "intelligence" unit to conduct threat assessments, and to perform intelligence collection and analysis. And it has been recruiting senior personnel from U.S. intelligence agencies to staff its operation. "I've had a number of people contact me who have purely law enforcement / security investigative backgrounds," wrote one Wal-Mart recruiter in a January 2007 bulletin board posting. "That is not what the company is looking for." "The primary screening criteria for the positions is [sic] formal training and experience in intelligence analysis. If an individual does not possess that minimal criteria, then he will not be considered." See "Wal-Mart Recruits Intelligence Officers" by Marcus Kabel, Associated Press, April 24:

fas.org...

Mind control is what the victim assumes is happening to them when in fact it is about neutralising the target as far as governments and corporations are concerned. These tactics were generally used against foreign spies during the Cold War and infact often had the effect of turning an 'agent' if gaslighting and blackbag tricks were used artfully.

These processes could be terminally used against to psychologically break an individual or suicide them. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, former spies, of both the East and West, have offered these skills as a service to all kinds of institutions such private corporations, police and municipal authorities.

What is a victim to know when they are being psychologically attacked but to assume they are under mind control.

top topics

join