It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailout BS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why there are not riots in the streets RIGHT NOW? Why these politician SOBs and Wall Street SOBs are not being dragged out of thier offices and into court?

First, Both houses of congress meet in a secret closed door session late last year or early this year (I forget when, precisely), then the housing bubble bursts, the banking/credit system crashes, and everyone from the President down to unknown members of the House of Reps tells us that they MUST pass the legislation for the $750 Billion bailout IMMEDIATELY or the sky will fall. Well, here we are....the money is being handed out to the banks and Detroit. The Banks are sitting on it, or using to snatch up failing competitors, Paulson has done a 180 regarding what he said he'd do with the money, the flow of credit has basically stopped exept for commercial paper I guess, the sky has has not fallen but the US government is now a stockholder in many US Banks, and can dictate to these banks, but is DOING NOTHING!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????

Next, the US auto industry will fail or become nationalized.

Why is everyone just sitting on their hands? Start calling and writing to your representatives. Start calling the Whitehouse, start calling your newspapers and submitting editorials.

I can't understand who this can be happening and everyone is just watching!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you're really mad, do something about it!

Restore the Republic

Find a meetup in your area

Join a militia

If you live near NYC:

Go on live TV: On Dec. 3 NBC will be having a live broadcast in Rockefeller Center for a Christmas special 7:00 pm

Meet Henry Paulson and tell him what you think about him: On Dec. 18 HENRY PAULSON will be at 1395 Lexington Avenue on 92nd ST. at 8:00 pm

new topics

join