It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What direction would you take ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So if you were in charge of the new "World Order" what criteria would you want your new world to run on?

What kind of laws would you make?
what type of personal freedoms would people have?
what freedoms would they not have?

what would be the primary long term goal of this new order?

I ask these questions because. I am curious about peoples views on social conformity, adherence to them, and how much of society agrees on the same issues

Thanks in advance for your answers.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hmmm I guess I can think of many, many laws, but as you see, laws aren't going to make anyone's life better. But I can think of something fast:

- decentralize power, give everything to the local communities, that includes organization of police force; forbid the creation of centralized power

- abolish war, make it illegal

- turn every corporation and firm into non-profit organization (they will still make money, but they will not be able to write in their corporate-status the need to increase income)

- abolish taxes (I pay in my country 8 different types, and they all are used not they way they should be)

- change currency to community controlled (barter, however bad it sounds, it out of reach of bankers)

- promise fame and glory for any scientist that brings Tesla's free energy source back to life

In general, NWO is fine until it reinforces people's freedom, dignity and personal empowerment, both material and spiritual. We don't need unions, what we need is people controlling foreign affers. Beacuse choices are being made for us, we are in a constant state of war, both physical and economical. Give power to the people in a decentralized system and sooner or later it will all change (of course chaos is innevitable, but it is innevitable nontheless).

[edit on 2008/11/14 by krzyspmac]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Freedom to the people! Robots in charge! Space race!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If I was put in charge of a new world order, I would abolish it immediately. Any government is a bad government.

Just remember that a lesser evil is still evil.

What is evil? Anything that dictates your life to its drummer. This is YOUR life. Not a government's life, not an employer's life, not anyone else's life. It is yours.

Why is evil live spelled backwards? Because it is the opposite of life. Did you know the original Night of the Living Dead was actually a metaphor for society as a whole? People aren't living when they hand their power and responsibility over to some outside force. They are the walking dead.

In order for people to wake up, just abolish all governments and economic systems. Rely purely on cooperation, bartering, trade, and be in harmony with nature. Any world order should be organic and in need of absolutely zero authorities to answer to.

new topics

top topics

join