It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORB images with faces just add to the mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Nancy McKinney has discovered orbs appearing often in her pictures, captured while using three different digital cameras during the past two years. A digital 'expert' has examined many of the images in an attempt to explain the anomalies but without success.

Nancy tells FarShores she has come across a number of theories that attempt to explain the presence of orbs in photographs, "anywhere from space 'probes' to souls of the dead, but a recent one I heard was that NASA says they are bubbles from ET's to help clean our atmosphere. I really would like to know the truth about them, because I get so many," she says.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.100megsfree4.com...

(mod edit-all caps in title)

[edit on 2-10-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
What are Orbs?

What are these balls of transparent light we find in photos taken in allegedly haunted places?

Link - theshadowlands.net...

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
not sure if anyones come across these ones before but the mist the accompanies the orbs is disturbing, about fifteen or so Orb pics here

www.byamerican.com...

not altogether convinced orbs are `nt fake or just some by product effect of new digital camera technology

[Edited on 19-1-2003 by cassini]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
u muppet orbs have been round since cameras were first invented

actually theyv been around as long as people can remember.....cameras just catch them on image.

nothing to do with digital or not

new topics

top topics

join