It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Scientologists Reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I came across this video, and a couple of things stood out, it never even crossed my mind to ask this question..

Everyones heard how the suposed reptilians are master mind minipulators and fanatics with mind control. This video is quite creepy, just to see how the members react and how controlling they are..

Take a look at this short clip from the video, this reporter tried to infultrate the organisation

The full video is here.. Sientology: Inside the cult

A short while into the video, watch the guys that the camera man is arguing with, even more the short guy.. watch his eyes..

Im not saying i believe in this, it just crossed my mind, im very open when it comes to looking outside the box......

Only sensible replys please.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Isnt it weird also that polititions and government officials are members of scientology, even though its a satanic cult

home.tampabay.rr.com...

Not to mention the new world order connections, and if reptilians are our secret rulers wouldn't this all make sense..

Is it possible that this could be the new world religon?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I studied at a Scientology school in london about five/six years ago and they certainly werent devil worshippers or lizards! The only problem i had with the place was that they often tried to raise money for their organisation, and after having spent £60+ on one of their books, they wanted further donations from me. That was the last time i went but up to that point, what they taught (knowing how to know) was quite interesting. Please note that they did not teach nor ever mentioned [to me or anyone else i knew there] about aliens, i heard about that on ATS many years after. The name scientology means, knowing how to know, i highly doubt theyre devil worshippers or alien lizards.

[EDIT]
ps. i still have the dianetics book if you want to know what they teach.

pps. ATS must support and/or be alien overlords as they had scientology adverts on here not too long ago. Perhaps SkepticOverlord is our true master

[edit on 13-11-2008 by enduser]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by enduser
I studied at a Scientology school in london about five/six years ago and they certainly werent devil worshippers or lizards!

I studied at a Scientology school in london about five/six years ago and they certainly werent devil worshippers or lizards!

The founder of scientology is a known satanist, you probably wernt high up enough to know what really goes on.. Put the lizard thing a side, they are definatly satanists, and they believe they were put on earth by aliens.. thats fact..

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Ive heard people say L Ron Hubbard and Scientology in general are devil worshippers but I have seen no evidence of this. You say that LR Hubbard was known to be a satanist, can you substantiate this? and i dont mean by providing links to hear say

Indeed, i was only there for a few months, no more than 7 months so no, i did not get very high at all but thats the same argument used against Masons. Just because someone says theyre evil doesnt make it so. Also, i have not seen any official documents from Scientology that states we were put here by aliens, please can you substantiate these facts

What i find funny is that 99.99%+ of members of the masons and Scientology have no idea of "what really goes on in the higher levels" yet, people that have never even set foot near one of these organisations (or probably have never read any of the scripture), knows the in's and out's of whats going on there and how evil theyre

I can guarantee you that most of the members of Scientology (at least) would leave their church if they thought they were part of satanic activities. BTW, i never once saw a ritual performed, but of course, i was too low down to know where the dungeons were lol

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Scientology has really taken a beating publicly. I wonder if the churches and mosques help to spread propaganda agianst new religions to injure them before they get the chance to become mainstream.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Scientology has really taken a beating publicly. I wonder if the churches and mosques help to spread propaganda agianst new religions to injure them before they get the chance to become mainstream.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have studied various religions and philosophies, mythology and the occult throughout my adult life and studied Scientology for a while too.

During my time at the Org no mention was ever made of demons or devils or anything of the sort.

Actually, I found they won't tell you anything. If you want to know something you have to buy a book or a course.

I found auditing extremely beneficial, but expensive. The major problem was their lack of auditors.

There is no brain-washing, but you could describe the process as mind-clearing which is very different.

Also, when I left there was no animosity or attempts to keep me. I simply told them I had no more money to renew my membership.

I find it laughable to think they are trying to take over the world or whatever similar theories there are. The members of the Org I attended couldn't organise a party in a brewery. I wouldn't have employed any of them.

Of course, they'd like more members. They believe their tech is beneficial to people. I've found this to be true for me.

There are organisatons of ex-scientologists who are disgusted with the current 'leadership', but I've never heard anyone refer to them as 'satanic'.

The tech itself is marvellous, but is being 'distributed' by some very inept or money-oriented people. It's a shame.

Some ex-scientologists say there is no value to it, others disagree.

Generally, individual scientologists have integrity and are genuinely trying to improve themselves. Unfortunately, what they are learning doesn't necessarily equip them to 'run a business'.

I have a lot of problems with the way the organisation is being run, but they are definitely not satanic.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I learned everything about the Scientologists from that infamous South Park episode.

As the other posters stated, just because it is different does not mean it is evil. I am a Pagan, but many equate that to devil worship.

[edit on 11/13/2008 by kidflash2008]

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join