It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buying an AR-15 is now a racist act

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I own a Ruger Mini 14 so guess makes me a redneck...

Been eyeing a 200 round .223 brick at Cabelas for under a hundred.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
it is very funny that all the white folks are buying up guns! I do believe that you guys are scared that a black man will be "running" the country. but I also KNOW how democrats are when it comes to guns and I know that that is another reason why you guys are strappin up. I personally don't really care. if a person has a level head, black white mexican chinese blue whatever, they should be able to arm themselves. more power to you guys.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Just because you don't think that applies to you doesn't mean it doesn't apply to anyone.

A lot of people probably don't even know his stance on gun control.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is so not a black and white issue it is ridiculous as was excellently pointed out in the OP.

I have my own personal arsenal that i am proud of as well.

What a fool this professor.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK

Then, surely, you could tell me where Obama has said he wants to abolish the second ammendment, right?

Rather than waste time playing games with semantics I suggest you start saying Obama supports the 2nd as he sees it because as I see it an AWB, a total ban on semi-autos and a 500% tax on ammo isnt exactly supporting the 2nd. Granted, it isnt exactly abolishing it either but unless you are some die hard Obamabot that cant see past the smoke and mirrors or you are all for a total gun ban and just dont have the balls to admit it you're fooling yourself and insulting many others by pretending Obama and Biden (who wrote the damn AWB for Christs sake) are anything but anti-gun.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
First = Obama, a black man wins Presidential Election.
Second= Soon after: white, narrow-minded men and women go out to buy guns.

The end result =

Racist White, Narrow-Minded, Brainless Neo-cons.

You don't need too look too far to SEE what's going on. These racist who keep saying they are NOT, have completely lost their mind... if they ever had one.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jazket

You cant be serious, or can you?

What was it when a similar rush happened during Clintons Presidency and all the talk that led up what became the decade of AWB oppression?

Some say Clinton was the first 'black' President so I guess maybe it was fueled by racism.

To think so many responses on the first pages thought this was one sole kook all nutty on his own.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rollinster
This is so not a black and white issue it is ridiculous as was excellently pointed out in the OP.

No doubt. Jeez, let me quote myself.

Take out a mirror already.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Rollinster]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I know for a fact that all of my bullets are color blind.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

Ya know, He's said alot of things. Why is it, you ONLY post what he has said during the election process. You have evidently voted for Obama and haven't bothered to read his record and his previous stances on gun control and what he's said about these platforms BEFORE the election. Obama has been and will continue to be one of THE most anti-firearms persons in recent history to achieve the POTUS. His record speaks volumes on his actual thoughts by his votes.

Zindo

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

ROFLMAO "AMERICAN CRACKER" HAHAHAHA

It always about slavery and racism when dealing with "afro americans". I also liked how he wrote a book about the VT slayings. Why not write about all the gang slayings that happen on a daily basis in my home town of Flint Michigan?

I grew up in a town and went to school with 50% blacks. Also many of my best friends are black so I dont want to read or hear any hate mail about my comments or opinions.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
better to not be enamored with the black furniture and flash hiders and go with a high powered semi auto hunting rifle in a non-military calibre so as to not invite its confiscation by being on a particular list and a good shotgun for close range defense (and bird hunting).

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I voted for Obama and doubt the gun propaganda is true. Anyone have a direct quote?

The choice was either 4 more years of Bush or hope with Obama. I chose Obama in the interest of achieving energy independence and economic prosperity.

Due to the 8 years of Republican rule, Obama will be the most powerful president to ever enter office. We have the Republicans to thank for that. This sets a Constitutionally dangerous precedent but I doubt he will be corrupted. He promised to respect the Constitution by reviewing illegal & unconstitutional Bush policies.

I don't blame people for their overreaction and it doesn't hurt to be prepared if the economic/political sh*t hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nikolat23

It isn't what he said during the election process. Its his record in Illinois and on the Senate floor previosly. He never met an antigun bill he didn't sign on too and then vote for. Read his record. It speaks volumes on his real agenda!
Zindo

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by ClintK

Ya know, He's said alot of things. Why is it, you ONLY post what he has said during the election process. You have evidently voted for Obama and haven't bothered to read his record and his previous stances on gun control and what he's said about these platforms BEFORE the election. Obama has been and will continue to be one of THE most anti-firearms persons in recent history to achieve the POTUS. His record speaks volumes on his actual thoughts by his votes.

Zindo

No, I think YOU haven't. Obama really isn't much concerned about the 2nd ammendment. Would he institute an assault gun ban were he have the dictatorial powers to do so? He might. But he'll never have that power. He'll never have the votes. He knows that. He said so. He thinks it's a big waste of time. He has bigger fish to fry.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazket

when will we ever come to the realization that it is not a black/white thing but a class thing? divide and conquer, and they have done a heck of a job. we're so busy fighting amongst ourselves that we're allowing it all to crumble around us. we're losing our jobs and homes and taking it out on each other rather than banning together and taking it to the ones that are perpetuating the problem.....
our friends, neighbors, and family lose everything and all we can say is that 'our prayers are with you', or 'i wish there was something i could do'. we're all in it together, and it's each and everyone of us that's being targeted, yet we still continue to wait. for what???

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

First of all. What is with Americans and their guns? You all, I guess I shouldn't say all, but buy, steal and use weapons on one another. It you, the people who are buying the guns to "protect" their things and loved ones that are putting your country in danger and helping spread it's overwhelming amount of violence. Maybe you guys had some better, more strict gun laws, there wouldn't be the need for everyone to protect themselves with firearms. I bet you'd have no problem shooting and killing someone who came on your "piece of dirt" that seemed a bit strange, but really only needed your help. That's what is sick about America and its people, you're so for war and violence that you all hope that one day you get to "protect" your family so you can kill someone. If you want to kill someone, sign up for your fake war in Iraq and take out your mental anquish there.

I hope your country doesn't do anything stuid in the next four years because, Obama seems like a good thing for you. Hope that one of your fellow citizens, the ones that still take racism as if it was 1930, doesn't get trigger happy and ruins the good thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Buy good quality swords you fools!

After every one burns up all their ammo, you can get medieval on them.

Hack the buggers to slithers! Turn their kids into serfs & set up your own independent fiefdom. You'll be a warlord & master of your realm.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Truly idiotic...

I guess black men who are panic buying assault rifles atm are also scared of... themselves?! But they weren't scared of themselves before they bought a rifle, but they bought a rifle because they were afraid that they would be armed?!

How the hell did a douche like this become professor at a major state university?

The NRA should blast him with lawsuits for defamation of shooters' collective image.

I hate to be the one to break the news to you but after spending years in an academic environment I can say most assuredly that academia is infested with left wing douche bags just like him. There are literally tens of thousands of these self righteous cretins in the country and what they all have in common is a collective hate for the U.S.A. and everything the country is built upon. These people are so dangerous to the American way of life that they should be hunted down, apprehended, and locked away in internment camps on some remote south pacific island far away any civilization.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

i pick this guy to be PRES in 4 years!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join