It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Spy Revelations Anticipated When Obama Is Sworn In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Bush Spy Revelations Anticipated When Obama Is Sworn In

abcnews.go.com

Now privacy advocates are hopeful that President Obama will be more forthcoming with information. But for the quickest and most honest account of Bush's illegal policies, they say don't look to the incoming president. Watch instead for the hidden army of would-be whistle-blowers who've been waiting for Inauguration Day to open the spigot on the truth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The article refers to hope that Obama will give the people more information than Bush (not that hard lol). However the meat of the article is more interested in the fact that so many whistle blowers will no longer be scared since Bush is no longer President and many will speak out on the illegal things they have been ordered to do.

I think the very idea of this happening is very likely and i do hope many whistle blowers feel their tyrant is gone and reveal, however, like everything else, I remain skeptical until the day.

P.S. Please... IF there are any whistleblowers out there that know some fantastic information and are scared of Bush. Please give us your information on January 20, the world needs to know what you know.

Thankyou in advance.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join