It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 not the end, but the beginning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
came a across this video on niburu.nl
this is a very different look at 2012 than i've seen so far.

I welcome everyone to experience the positive and wonderful events to take place in our final steps of evolution.

This is not some far out star trek year 2670 fantasy. This is happening right now. Some of us can feel it, can see it, and know it.

It doesn't matter what religion you are, if you're atheist or agnostic, your race, sex, or nationality; we are one.

I've experienced this feeling of understanding of the universe many times before, but could never recall it as if it was a distant dream. Only on voyages to the psychedelic realm have I seen the broader picture.

I am not trying to persuade anyone into believing what I believe, but merely just expressing my feelings to reach like minded souls and a free exchange of ideas. To make the transition a much smoother ride.

"All truth passes through 3 stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

A 67 year epoch began in 1943 and will end in November 2011.
The next epoch will span 384 days and finish on December 15, 2012.
A 6 day epoch will end on December 21, 2012.

From this day the epochs consist of hours, then minutes, then seconds, then milliseconds, etc.. until time is irrelevant and we all WAKE UP!

Our dreams are what's real, and the closer we get to 2012 the more we will realize this.

www.youtube.com...

he sounds a little to certain for me.

you guys ever heard of it?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
maybe it's all a big battle between the elite in this world and ''faith''.
they try to get us all down before we ascend.
pfff.... it's hard to live these days.
you don't know what to believe, and when you finally make up youre mind,* POEF * it's all a big lie....

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GondelleX

Crazy stuff but I think this great change is just a hoax. Hard to say though really. I want to start collecting information on this stuff though. Maybe there really is something to that transindental stuff that is worth trying out. what's everyone elses view on that?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
yes it is the begining

i read this great book called the Gaia project.u should read it,its pretty good .alot of answers and stuff!
and i knew it wasnt the end before that myself

new topics

top topics

join