It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Apocalypse USA, Day 9

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by JanusFIN

Actually since the economic hysteria began on ATS I've been pointing this out.

Claiming that every single that that ever occurs is a sign of economic doom, even when the stock market soars, is a sign that people are more interested in believing what they want to be true instead of what the facts suggest.

Its willful ignorance of all the good news and a complete embrace of the bad news in order to create a dismal picture that things are horrible and the end is nigh.

Just because you want doom doesn't mean that every time good news comes its manipulation. You have no evidence for this. How do you know that every time the market goes DOWN its not manipulation?

Well im pretty sure i first made a big thread about this back in July, and that was a while before we were in the mess were in right now. The Dow was about 4000 points higher, there were a lot more banks around that hadnt gone under or merged. And im pretty sure while we were discussing the economic collapse its been happening pretty much right under ur noses.

and i feel we have a long way to go. I dont think this has completely trickled through the "main street" yet.

But i also don't think that the problems that created this either are resolved yet. but i think after x-mas we will have some problems.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
End of day 9...

Huh, huh... I have to gather my thoughts now!

Today begins like it was waited... Morning and midday NEWSROOM show only bad news from US economic situation, like you all can read, also previous days hundreds of posted news in here, there were no sign from any better, but many warnings from worst time ahead...

Why I started this chain of threads anyway? ( If you are affected by lies made today in Wall Street, you ask now this question) ... "What, why? But there is no Apocalypse!" ... If you think so, they just catch you! And you are now manipulated, you are affected:

MANIPULATION IN MARKETS

There is no, not one single natural reason why this day ended like it did. Not one news, or report, speech, or indicator... Nothing in US economics gives any reason why in last 2 hours of today, Dow went up to +552 points! That was really +852 points in 2,5 hours!

Its easy to say, "thats just normal in markets..." But its not. I have try to catch that (((Boogieman))) in US markets now 9 days, and today I hunt it down, and I catch it! I have had thoughts of distortions, and lies before, but those have been only my intuitions. Now I have proofs from high scale manipulation, and my hunt for truth in US markets gave me true profit: Knowledge from it.

This same situation came up many times in elections, when it was necessary to fix numbers to manipulate questions to other directions... Hide the truth. I noticed something, but I had no proof to that... Thats why I started this thread, to proof my intuitions are true, and that US markets are highly distorted.

You can look too history to this thread, and when I start to talk about manipulations: ((( Boogieman! ))) and my predictions, that its coming to markets before G-20 summit... Many times, almost every day I have mentioned that: Markets will rise before summit, and it will begin in Thursday afternoon... And it did.

To this chain of threads, I have saved now the hunt of that distortion, and everyone can see that its true. How could I know, beginning from last week? I know that this is logical, and it happen in great secrecy. Its also illegal.

I can say now: US Markets are very predictable, and highly manipulated. Thats against all international laws, and market regulations in free world, and free trading. But like I see whole US is manipulated, its markets are distorted.

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

If you are US citizen, you should be raged today. Where did that money suddenly came, and it went straight to corporations pockets? Which money is used, and what are terms to use those fortunes? Think now! 10% from whole worth of Dow comes to markets in 2 hours! From where?

Really!

( Earlier today Obama asked for Czar to Auto industry, I think he just get his 5 Czars to almost every corporations in USA. )

TOMORROW ENDS THIS CHAIN OF THREADS

So, I proof after 9 days of hunting, that (((Boogieman))) in US markets is true. Its locked to this diary now... And now what? I am ready in here... Many times I have asked my self, where does this end? I didnt know, but when my predictions came true, I feel now very empty.

I want to continue to another point of view, to different aspects.

I decided that tomorrow is the last day to this diary, and we will end this hunt of (((Boogieman))) together tomorrow. Many ways we opened this diary together, day after elections, and we will close it together tomorrow before G-20 begins> Then we all can move to new era...

Ending numbers in Dow>

Thu 13 Nov 2008 | 18:06 EST
DJIA 8,835.25 +552.59
Nasdaq 1,596.70 +97.49
Oil 57.04
Gold 704.5

Todays prediction winners are:

DOW, with +126 zman
Nasdaq, with +40 zman
Oil, with 57 zman
Gold, with 699 MOFreemason

Apocalypse Prediction Ranking List after 3 days:

MOFreemason 3 points
zman 3 points
JanusFIN 2 points
Sodom 2 points
Spade_ 1 points
GoalPoster 1 points

Ok, Once again, welcome tomorrow to 10th, and last day of Economic Apocalypse USA...

( I already wrote very long "goodbye story" to this post, but I get so great thanks to my U2U from my fellow members today, so let there come "the last day" too... )

So, see you once again tomorrow, in Economic Apocalypse USA, Last Day!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Aw come on I put 57 for Oil too. I didn't even see Zmans prediction.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If I feel crazy after today... Look this Cavutos report! They know, and they dont know what to say, because they are not aloud to say nothing... Just proofs what I have keep saying about ongoing distortion and robbery.

www.foxbusiness.com...

The Government Is Losing Its Mind

Here's the deal:

Help!!!!!

Maybe Wall Street's OK with this, but I’m not.

Stocks way up. I'm way confused. Because Washington is way nuts.

It is now officially out of control.

Detroit's city council passing a resolution today asking for 10 billion bucks from Washington.

Nearby, Detroit’s automakers, seeking at least five times that, and likely getting that, and then some.

Just some of the billions being kicked around in this bailout-palooza we call Washington.

The same Washington that just threw out the rules to that old 700 billion dollar rescue, with a new set of rules and apparently a very different rescue.

Never mind more than half that money is gone.

So, too, apparently, all our senses.

In a mad dash for cash the likes of which we haven't seen since the California Gold Rush -- everyone wants in, and everyone's panning for their bailout, too.

Automakers.

Credit card companies.

Homebuilders.

Textile manufacturers.

Never have so many sought so much from a government so broke.

Yet a government so desperate to prove so helpful.

With money it doesn't have, rules it doesn't know, guidelines it doesn't share, and recipients it doesn't release.

We warned you this was coming.

Now, the clearest signs yet, it is nowhere near ending.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Sorry friend, your post came far too late...

Simple rules:

No bets after 10am NY time (22 ATS time)

Your post was:

posted on 14-11-2008 @ 00:55

Sorry, you still can try tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Part of the NEW NORMAL.

That is how I am beginning to think.

If the Dow acted as it has in its history then we would have the old normal.

We have entered a new age at Wall Street.

Capitalism no longer rules on Wall Street, the goverment now rules Wall Street with taxpayers money.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Haven't seen this link on this thread before ... here's an amusing financial scenario.

www.moneyandmarkets.com...

This is about the G20's meeting this weekend in Washington.

A "secret" debt solution? $56K for an ounce of gold?? Yowzaaaa!!!

Anyone know about Mr. Edelson? His bio says he's regularly featured on all the financial websites already linked to in this thread. Sure wish he had mentioned silver bullion.

Cheeers!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maam
Anyone know about Mr. Edelson? His bio says he's regularly featured on all the financial websites already linked to in this thread. Sure wish he had mentioned silver bullion.

He won't mention silver because he's what's known as a goldbug. He's heavily invested in gold, and thus profits immensely if he can get people to freak out about gold possibly being worth $56k/oz. Enough people buy gold on the freakout, the price goes up, and Mr. Edelson makes money on the commodities market.

Goldbugs are scum.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anachryon

George Soros is a political party hack - he will miraculously change tune once Barack Obama hits office and suddenly we will be headed toward utter economic prosperity. Part of his JOB as a party hack is to predict utter doom whenever his party isn't in power - which is why hes been doing it for the past 8 years.

No serious economist is predicting a depression. There are a core group who make big bucks off predicting doom and have predicted the end of the United States economy since 1970. But I'm talking about the people who get taken serious. No one in that group is predicting it, not even close. However, the media WANTS us to believe a depression is coming.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join