It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Lt. Gov Catherine Baker Knoll is dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

In August 2008, Knoll revealed that she had been diagnosed with neuroendocrine cancer and was in treatment for the disease.[5] She was treated in Hershey, Pennsylvania at Penn State Hershey Medical Center and attempted a return to her duties in September 2008 but fatigued forced her to return home.[6] In October 2008, she entered Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland for treatment of a viral infection.[6] On November 12, 2008, Knoll died at National Rehabilitation Hospital in Washington, DC. Upon her death, Pennsylvania State Senate President pro tempore Joe Scarnati became the Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania.

Source

My personal opinion she wasnt that great of a person. She did protest the burials of dead soldiers as of late. But Cancer is a #ty way to go overall!

Now a Republican takes PA Lt. Gov and when Ed Rendell moves to his next job in the White House under Obama we will be rid of the horrible governor!

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalMilita
My personal opinion she wasnt that great of a person. She did protest the burials of dead soldiers as of late.

I don't understand.

Would she have preferred burying live ones?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Personally the woman was a troll( I don't wish Cancer on her though) her family (esp her son ) was also very condescending to local citizens and staffers.All in all may she rest in peace but maybe PA citiznes will move forward.I mean she was 78 yrs old, not a big shock overall.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No, she protested the burials, like that crazy Christian group protested them. Soldiers are fagets, etc etc!

Calling her a troll hahahahahaa

top topics

join