It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Kingdom of Yahweh' cult defies law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

'Kingdom of Yahweh' cult defies law

news.ninemsn.com.au

A Melbourne cult calling itself the Kingdom of Yahweh has declared itself above the law, refusing to obey road rules, driving with fake number plates and threatening to stockpile dangerous weapons, a report claims.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Now taking bets, manturian candidates, blackflag, or just dumb?

It sound a bit fishy, why would you tell the cops you are going to stockpile weapons?

Wouldn't one just do it?

It say's they have been active in the area and have boobytrapped licence plates in the past.

Sound sus to you guy's?

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

www.yahweh.com... The website I saw on the Internet.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That's great, I live in Melbourne, should I be worried?

Nah, Love it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yeah these guys are all over the world.
I don't think there is all that many of them but if they grew in numbers they could become dangerous if you ask me.
I have spoken to a few of them on here and they seem completely delusional with possibility towards violence.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It has always bothered me that anyone who believes in the power of God and the Holy Spirit would think they need a gun or a weapon for anything ...especially if they are not living off the land (killing for food is the only time I think having a gun is necessary) ..........

God can protect ....even in a situation where someone else has a gun on you .(I have been there)

Have any of you ever read Arthur Blessets travelings?
What about the movie China Cry ? (That was a true story)

Both of these people have been in front of a firing squad in Russia (Arthur) and in China *(that women in that movie China Cry) ..
And they could not shoot their guns ..they would not work ..(they all got jammed in Arthurs case) and bolts of lightening took out the guns out of the Chinese hands ...both of them walked away ..
The Chinese Gov told that lady PLEASE LEAVE OUR COUNTRY and take your GOD with you .......(the reason they had her in the first place was because she was trying to leave) and because she was a Christian ..............

What about Daniel in the lions den ?
What about Shadrach Meshach and Abindigo ?

I can think of so many times he has protected me that I couldnt write it all in a book ....

These people are seriously messed up ..What do they have planned ? shooting anyone who comes to take their guns ?An armed revolution ? He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword ..whats wrong with these people ?.......They sound alot like the Davidians ...

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Crazy people. I love this world.

top topics

join