It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Reality Check Episode 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
LOL. Sarah Palin, really? lol.

Nope, I can't see Russia from my place

Gald you enjoyed it...there's a few more to be posted one of these days...

Thanks for listening!

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I was just kidding with you! I look forward to more PODcasts in the future, tell us how school is going. Have any of the hardships from the economic crisis affected you or other students?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

School is well (I've got great classes this semester). The Economic crisis hasn't really affected me all that much - I was just as broke last year at this time as I am now. I work in the summer, pay off my loans, then re-take them back out again in September. Considering I've been in school for 4 years - I'm not that much in debt. Not to mention,in case of emergency I have a couple of parents who will help me out if I need it.

Most students here in British Columbia, don't realize that we have REALLY LOW tuition compared to other Universities. Text-books are always a killer, but tuition is VERY reasonable. When I went to College in Alberta, I was paying almost TWICE as much as I am now. So for me, when I switched Universities, I ended up saving money on my tuition.

I'm not sure if other students have felt the economic issues, some of the international students might be though...Our campus is almost 50% international students...

- Carrot

<< 1   >>

join