It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Reality Check Episode 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
PODcast:

Reality Check Episode 1

Introductions. Come on click play, and meet you're friends from DATS Bar and Grill. Zaimless was absent from this recording, but has recorded with us for the future Shows. Please keep in mind that this was a REALLY rough start for a first episode. We call it "Vintage". A HUGE THANK YOU to Whatukno who designed the Intro, Outro, Commercials and Advertisements for this DATSMix Production. Crack open a Beer, and Enjoy!

Visit DATS Bar & Grill Thread NOW!

length: 25:42
file: btstpod_3139.mp3
size: 24088k
feed: btst

[edit on 12/7/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Beauty eh!! I love it... you did such and awesome job, and the thing is it really picked up our personalities that are displayed in the puB!! Way to go CARROT and Shugo!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
woo, Great work guys. I cant believe that I missed this one... or was that the second. lol I donno, see yas around in dats.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
OHHHHH dear

i am sooooo happy to listen to your voices

so lovely

so well done.

you got so much fun guys .

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Carrot, you need to get the volume up on your mic. You're getting drowned out by shugo and, seeing as he seems to love the sound of his own voice, you're going to need to speak up to be heard.

Rush, it's going to take a lot more than that to get me to even entertain the thought of thinking about the idea of contemplating putting tin on my head (or anywhere else on my body) and then letting someone snap a picture of me so I can then consider thinking about contemplating the concept of posting that picture on the internets

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

*paper plate*
You love testing my power don't you, old man?

It's not my fault I can't move the mic. D:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Oh I know Crackeur - my mic is awful! I just bought a new one - so hopefully that makes a difference! I always feel like I'm making out with my microphone if I sit too close! But the new mic I bought hopefully works better!

- Carrot

*Off to Record Episode 4 - Special Edition

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
More.. we want more!!!!
Love ya..
Zaim..

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Rush, it's going to take a lot more than that to get me to even entertain the thought of thinking about the idea of contemplating putting tin on my head (or anywhere else on my body) and then letting someone snap a picture of me so I can then consider thinking about contemplating the concept of posting that picture on the internets

Hi honey.

I don't really think that I asked you or even entertained the thought of you entertaining the thought.

Any entertaining thoughts lately?

Rush

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

thoughts? yeah. I'm wondering what will work best to repair the chaffed skin from the foil loin cloth I'm wearing today.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ill see what I can come up with.

Rush

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

thoughts? yeah. I'm wondering what will work best to repair the chaffed skin from the foil loin cloth I'm wearing today.

Crackeur...this sounds like a "personal problem"...I suggest consulting a Doctor...

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Crackeur...this sounds like a "personal problem"...I suggest consulting a Doctor...

I am a Doctor.

Rush

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
I am a Doctor.

Doctor....Stalker...Yeah I guess those two are interchangeable.

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Stalkers can be anything they want to be.

Rush

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes Rush, you're correct...Doctor, Tin-Foil Art Master....

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
LMAO omg i LOVED it you guys!! What a BLAST!! SOOO nice to hear your voices !!!! You all sound wonderful and the laughs you ladies have are fabulous!!

Carrot you DO need to put your mic closer..

Shugo.. RUSH and STYX are NOT the same !! LOL

Carrot.. the LANGUAGE !! My ears my ears !! LMAO!!

Rush, i am sooo happy to hear you say ATS is a lil too serious for ya.. I always felt it was just me who felt that way!! I am parking my butt next to you in BTS!

OUCH OW OW the pain.. i just found out i am old enough to be Shugo's mother. LOL * goes back to DATS to drown her sorrows *

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarJ
LMAO omg i LOVED it you guys!! What a BLAST!! SOOO nice to hear your voices !!!! You all sound wonderful and the laughs you ladies have are fabulous!!

We can't wait to hear you! And get you on with us!! That will be tonnes of fun! Then we'll plan our Ladies Only Las Vegas Trip!!!

I just bought a new mic, so hopefully that helps!

Carrot.. the LANGUAGE !! My ears my ears !! LMAO!!

Sorry! I'm a little on the vulgar side...sometimes

Let us know when you get your mic and you can join us!!!!!

- Carrot

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarJ
Shugo.. RUSH and STYX are NOT the same !! LOL

Amen, sista

OUCH OW OW the pain.. i just found out i am old enough to be Shugo's mother. LOL * goes back to DATS to drown her sorrows *

I think all of us, save one...is old enough to be Shugos parent.

Rush

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

CA_OROT! You are Sarah Palin! Can you see Russia from your house???

Enjoyed the POCast very funny.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join