It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama and people who want him killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Interesting article from Times Online.

This is not an unexpected response to the historic nature of Obama's election.

I think that the Secret Service are going to have their hands full for the next 4 ... maybe 8 years.

timesonline.typepad.com...

The other thing I wonder is if the Secret Service will be using these posts as an excuse to "visit" the people who posted the limericks of death.

As the article says, they are not death threats per say, but they could certainly be used as a reason to put someone on the list of "people to keep an eye on".

Stupid thing to post really, even if you do mean it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Horza

As the article says, they are not death threats per say, but they could certainly be used as a reason to put someone on the list of "people to keep an eye on".

You know what....?

If you are stupid enough to threathen 'anyone' publicly rather than take action covertly - you are an F'ING idiot...

I don't believe in 'lists', but I also don't believe in ignorance....

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I agree that for the next four to eight years the Secret Service will have their hands full. And yes, the Secret Service will be "checking out" the people who have posted such things on the website mentioned in the link you provided. They would be derelict in their duties if they didn't. And you are right in saying that the people who posted them on that website were stupid, regardless of whether they meant what they posted or didn't. In my view, they deserve to be investigated for it.

new topics

join