It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for HPV (genital warts)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... cSum

Trichloroacetic acid is essentially a form of vinegar.

To evaluate the value of 85% trichloroacetic acid (TCA) in the treatment of human papillomavirus (HPV)-associated genital warts of the external genitalia and to detect the recurrence rate and side effects of this therapeutic regimen.

All lesions were successfully treated by the end of the treatment period (median, 4; range 2-5). None of the patients had recurrence or new lesions during the 6-month follow-up period.

Also, trichloroacetic acid is a form of Dichloroacetic acid which is being tested for cancer treatments.

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you ever heard of this? Have you heard of the vaccine that "prevents" only 2 strands of HPV ? This is truly criminal that the cure is being suppressed.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I do not doubt that they have probably had this, or something similar for quite some time. Apparently they have also found a theoretical cure for cancer, and obesity. There is so much they could hide from us so easily. The pharmaceutical industry makes quite a sum of money. McDonalds would not want a cure for hunger would they?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I sure hope that this really could be the cure for HPV. I have heard from sources that much of the population has it, and many don't even know. Like men showing no symptoms (carriers).

As for that vaccine they are forcing on young girls, it makes me sick!! There are MANY more strains of HPV, and many people think that giving their young girls such a vaccine, gives them the wrong moral ideas.

Most forms of HPV really are harmless. A couple are annoying. A cure would be awesome.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
its sad that 20-30 women have died from the HPV vaccine. I wish more people knew about this. Why not do a study involving more than 50 people. It's a rhetorical question, I know the answer. Millions of dollars were invested in a preventative vaccine, because they could make more money off of the vaccine than the cure. The cure is very cheap and not patentable, while the vaccine is 200 a shot.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by elusivetruth

Actually, if you get fever blisters (those nasty sores on your lip, some people call them cold sores etc), which I have heard are a form of HPV, use a tiny dab of bleach on the fever blister once or twice. It will then go away, and with some people never come back. If you catch the fever blister quick enough it is gone within a day, if it turns into a big blister it takes a couple of days and you might have to use a tiny dab on the second and third day.

Don't overdo it with the bleach, like I said just a tiny dab once or twice, if you overdo it the bleach will burn you and you are not trying to poison yourself, just kill the virus in the blister. A Q-Tip is a great tool for this.

Actually I have known people who use vinegar on fever blisters, it does work but not as fast as the bleach method. It can take many days for the vinegar to do the trick by which time you have a sore on your lip that then will need time to heal. Also with the vinegar method you pretty much carry around some vinegar and constantly keep dabbing it on and you smell like vinegar. The great thing about the bleach method is if you get it as soon as you think you are getting a fever blister (tingling), you might never get the blister.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by amazed]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
[edit on 13-11-2008 by drsmooth23]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by drsmooth23]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
interestingly, DCA has been mentioned as a cure for cancer, see f-ex.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

iow, it's well known, but for some reason or the other, being rejected as a chemotherapy agent.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I know of many people that claim Apple Cider Vinager was the only thing that helped for HPV or genital warts...

Please see this great site with many alternative cures and testimonies of the therapies effectiveness!!

I was very surprised at how much ACV (Appel Cider Vinager) could be used for..

What I also found very interesting was the section on "Vit D" (A must read!!!)

www.earthclinic.com...

Great great Site!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
People died from the HPV vaccine?? I got it like 3 years ago before I was like hardcore into this stuff and now I'm really regretting it.. Just thinking about what they could've injected me with, three different times too. That's one conspiracy I really hope isn't true cause that's scary!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed

Actually, if you get fever blisters (those nasty sores on your lip, some people call them cold sores etc), which I have heard are a form of HPV, use a tiny dab of bleach on the fever blister once or twice. It will then go away, and with some people never come back.
SNIP

PLEASE IGNORE THE PREVIOUS POSTER COMPLETELY FOR HEALTH REASONS!

Ok Cold sores as you are describing are a form of Herpes either 1 as in cold sore or Herpes 2 to be easy for the readers.

It is a Virus like the HPV and can never never be cured at all.

Do not use Bleach at all, go to the doctor when an outbreak occurs especially if in the genital area and get it swabbed so the can check which form it is.

They will prescribe an Anti Viral.

Having Herpes can seriously increase you chance of HIV infection as the sores allow body fluid to body fluid contact and lower you immune system.

The type causing cold sores on the lips, mouth can be picked up sharing a glass etc, and many kids catch it in school.

If though someone with type 1 performs oral sex on someone they can pass it to the genitals of that person, and vice versa if you perform oral sex on someone you can catch it, both strains depending on what they have.

The type 2 strain usually reoccurs and sufferers get flu like symptoms before an outbreak when they are most contagious.

Ok HPV has around 5 different strains, and again when you have it its there for life even if the wart is burnt off, frozen or removed with acid.

It is still in your body but your immune system keeps it more under check.

This HPV virus has been shown to be present in around 80% of cervical cancer victims, in addition it reduces your immune response so makes you more likely to get HIV if sleeping with an infected partner.

Never ever ever have sex with someone of any type if you have either of these without telling them first.

HPV even if using a condom and just one wart ever can for example be passed with no sign from the say scrotum to the other partner.

IF YOU EVER GET A SORE/BLISTER EITHER ON YOUR MOUTH OR GENITALS

AFTER SEX GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH CLINIC!

NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR HOW SEEMINGLY INSIGNIFICANT IT IS.

You could have caught the potentially deadly and madness/insane making Syphilis , which unlike the other two is a bacterial infection, and can be treated easily with penicillin or other antibiotics, and CURED totally.

If Left though it stays unnoticed normally and can infect your brain many years later, often causing madness, blindness and DEATH.

All because someone as a kid did not go and get that very small blister/sore looked at!

Please don't accept any friends advice on these things guys and PLEASE IGNORE ALL POSTERS ON THIS THREAD EXCEPT WHERE LINKING TO OFFICIAL MEDICAL INFORMATION YOUR SANITY & LIFE OR THAT OF YOUR WIFE IN THE FUTURE COULD BE AT RISK!!!
lets dig a couple out....but never ever self diagnose just for guidance on facts

SORE OR BLISTER GO THE DOCTOR ASAP!

USE A CONDOM ALWAYS UNLESS LONG TERM HONEST RELATIONSHIP AND BOTH TESTED FIRST!

BE HONEST WITH EVERYONE YOU SLEEP WITH HAVE ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WITH EVEN IF USING A CONDOM!

Guys people die over this, HIV/AIDS, Cancer Syphilis Hepatitis etc etc, people become infertile and go insane really because of bad information from friends and not being responsible.

In the UK you can get anomynous testing, not with your GP no records or names asked in your local GUM clinic usually drop in to, just search online for your nearest one.

If you do it through your doctor it will always be on your medical records and affects Jobs & Life insurance prices/acceptance in the future.

Very Easy To understand Site For All Ages! YourSTDHelp

CDC STD's

In shouting above I am only be heard above the waffle and risks posted on this thread (no disrespect to posters)

This is serious and should be treated as so.

Bleach omg! apple vinegar maybe but just go to the real resources your local sexual health clinic or Doctor if a Cold Sore on your Lips from just oral kissing. if caught after performing Oral Sex go to the clinic guys.

Kind regards

Elf

Keeping the trees in the forest healthy do de dhahydy do

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Your advice to quickly get a competent medical diagnosis for genital sores or blisters is something everyone should listen to.
As is your advice on telling your partner, even if you believe you are cured.

However there are people using a dab of cider vinegar or hydrogen peroxide solution on blisters after a herpes diagnosis who are finding this more effective than antivirals.

Antivirals can have nasty side effects which rule their use out for some people and which some others would rather avoid.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Actually, if you get fever blisters (those nasty sores on your lip, some people call them cold sores etc), which I have heard are a form of HPV, use a tiny dab of bleach on the fever blister once or twice. It will then go away, and with some people never come back.
SNIP

Ok, I would think you are really confused, and possibly did not read my post as for ONE I don't believe I EVER said not to go to your dr, secondly cold sore/fever blisters on the lips are a form of HPV, like it or not and many people get them. After getting them multiple times I have a feeling that MOST people would recognize what they are and would not need to run to their dr to get a diagnosis.

Now, for YOUR improvement in knowledge, many people get them NOT because they have had oral sex, it can be transferred MANY ways. Such as shaking someones hand who has them, or drinking from the same glass or a myriad other ways.

And I sure as H### never said to use the bleach on your genital area, I guess someone could take me saying "on your lip/mouth" to mean genital area but that would just be lunacy.

You DID have a good point to make, like never having sex if you think you have an outbreak. I don't believe I ever mentioned sex though.

I would like to add if you think you have an outbreak never kiss someone, on the cheek or anywhere else. LOL And always wash your hands, as if you have touched your fever blister then touch a doorknob, grocery cart etc, the next person who touches could get the virus (oh and that would not be oral sex taking place)

Your "SCREAMING" makes me wonder if you have gone insane?

I have spoken to my dr about this and HE did not have a problem and was really curious if it worked for me as their are multiple studies regarding bleach and its germ and virus killing properties. I have gotten fever blisters/cold sores since I was a little little kid, I have used all the therapies available, all the prescriptions, vinegar etc. I have spent a lot of money on prescriptions.

My dr and I also spoke about using finger nail polish (not my idea), and mouth wash (not my idea) and several other things that could work.

So, I am really thinking you have a closed mind, and feel that if someone gets fever blisters it's because they have had oral sex. Not so, I started getting them when a very small child, I have known many children who get fever blisters, so, are you assuming that anyone who gets fever blisters only get them because they have had oral sex? If so deny ignorance sweetie.

You are ranting over a "non prescription" being used. Do you work for the prescription companies? Because I can personally tell you that the bleach works. USE A TINY amount, and I did not say that it was a 100% curative, I don't know that, but I for sure know that it works, and works better and faster than any prescription I have ever tried.

So, keep running to your dr for an expensive prescription that takes weeks to do anything for you. Because fever blisters will not make you go insane, though I understand syphilis will/can. Just do some research and speak to your dr about this one. I have, and I am sticking with what my doc and I know works for me.

Here is some more info.

www.wikihow.com...

Edit to add: Many dentist will suggest a very tiny amount of bleach added to water and swishing it around in your mouth twice a day, as this kills the germs etc in you mouth. To me that is worse than adding a tiny amount of bleach to a fever blister.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by amazed]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

SNIP

Ok, I would think you are really confused, and possibly did not read my post as for ONE I don't believe I EVER said not to go to your dr, secondly cold sore/fever blisters on the lips are a form of HPV,

NO YOU ARE VERY CONFUSED AND CONFUSING OTHERS!!!!!!

HPV is :

Genital human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). The virus infects the skin and mucous membranes. There are more than 40 HPV types that can infect the genital areas of men and women, including the skin of the penis, vulva (area outside the vagina), and anus, and the linings of the vagina, cervix, and rectum. You cannot see HPV. Most people who become infected with HPV do not even know they have it.

Which is also what causes "Warts"

ONCE YOU HAVE IT ITS FOR LIFE, CAN NEVER BE CURED, YOU CAN TRANSMIT IT WITH NO WARTS SHOWING, CAUSES CANCER IN WOMEN OFTEN YEARS LATER = DEATH & INFERTILITY

IT CAN BE ON THE MOUTH TONGUE LIPS GENITALS INSIDE THIGHS ANYWHERE WITH CONTACT!!!

Which you then stated Twice is a form of Herpes or Sore/Blister

NO NO NO

That is HERPES:

Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years.

They are totally SEPARATE VIRUS'S

HERPES CAN BE, AND OFTEN IS IGNORED FOR THE LIFE THREATING SYPHILIS WHICH KILLS PEOPLE!

ONCE INFECTED YOU ALWAYS ARE AND CAN WITHOUT ANY SIGNS OF NEW SORES INFECT SOMEONE ELSE.

Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum.

It has often been called “the great imitator” because so many of the signs and symptoms are indistinguishable from those of other diseases.

AND CAN LEAD TO THIS FROM 1 - 40 YEARS AFTER A BLISTER/SORE VERY SIMILAR TO HERPES!!!:

One small cold sore he may of thought as a teen on the mouth or genitals and then dormant till that, madness and death.

ELF AN EX HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL

I don't know.

GET IT SWABBED until you are sure of what it is, then you will be able to recognise and prepare for future outbreaks of Herpes or cold sores.

Tell your woman if you have ever ever had HPV as it could give them Cancer in later life even if you have no warts for 30 years after just one, LET THEM MAKE THE CHOICE.

DO NOT USE BLEACH!!!

ELF

Source: Center For Disease Control

Source Image:here

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ok, can we say "LIKE TO SCREAM MUCH?!!"

Anyway, my bad because I do know that HPV and HSV Herpes 1 and 2 are different viruses. I am sorry for that particular confusion on my part, so yes I am glad that was pointed out.

I did say fever blister/cold sore, and provided links. It is very interesting to me that vinegar is being studied in regards to HPV as well as HSV. The information I passed is still appropriate information in regards to HSV once you have a diagnosis.

I not once said that this was 100% cure, you are definitely right with this statement. Also I agree to always see your dr if you have never been diagnosed. We agree on this. Also you should never have sexual contact with others during an outbreak. We agree on this.

Because of my confusion I would like to point out the following.

Herpes and syphilis are not the same as neither is HPV. Correct me if I am wrong, syphilis is bacterial, and herpes is viral and HPV is viral? Right? AND syphilis can be "cured" while herpes and HPV cannot, though HPV can by a healthy immune system be beaten. HPV and HSV symptoms can be treated, which is different than being cured.

Syphilis is deadly, herpes is not in adults but is in babies and HPV can be. So, syphilis can kill you, herpes won't kill you and HPV can kill you by becoming cancerous. Syphilis and Herpes(HSV) can have some of the same early symptoms , but they are NOT the same. HPV nor HSV can cause you to go "insane", syphilis left untreated can.

Here are some good websites.

HSV

www.pueblo.gsa.gov...

for HPV

www.webmd.com...

for syphilis

www.cdc.gov...

So again, thank you for pointing out the difference between HPV and HSV.

So, the misunderstanding was not in the information I provided in regards to HSV, but in my quick misunderstanding that the article was talking about HSV and not HPV. The bad on my part.

Also I did learn that Vinegar is sometimes used to identify areas of HPV infection. www.health-science-report.com...

The HPV virus that causes warts is not the same HPV that causes cancer. In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears the HPV infection naturally within two years. This is true of both high-risk(cancer causing) and low-risk types(non cancer causing or not likely to cause cancer).

HPV usually goes away on its own, without causing health problems. There is no treatment for the virus itself, but a healthy immune system can usually fight off HPV naturally. There are treatments for the diseases that HPV can cause.

en.wikipedia.org...

The concern about life-long recurrences may be based on a misconception rather than a myth. It is true that at present there is no cure for genital human papillomavirus. It will probably remain in the infected person's cells for an indefinite time--most often in a latent state, but occasionally producing symptoms or disease.

Recent studies from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and from the University of Washington suggest that HPV may eventually be cleared, or rooted out altogether, in most people with well functioning immune systems. It appears that in some cases the virus does remain in the body indefinitely, producing symptoms if the immune system weakens.

We should also be aware that natural HPV cures can take several weeks, but are still safer (by many peoples thinking) than Gadrasil, which has been linked to many deaths. Their are currently over 100 known strains of HPV and all of them work slightly differently, which is one reason why their is not ONE remedy for HPV.

One is Apple Cider Vinegar as it is sometimes capable of sending HPV into remission. Another one is a topical applicant made from the Banyan Tree. The properties that fight HPV in the Banyan tree are the fiscusin and bergaptin oil.

Again, if you have something new and do not know what it is, for sure go get a diagnosis from your physician.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by amazed]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ok, can we say "LIKE TO SCREAM MUCH?!!"

Yes when young people, or those believing all posted may take some statements as facts, and find themselves dying or infertile later on in life.

I have nursed very sick people ive seen the effects of Urban myths.

The HPV virus that causes warts is not the same HPV that causes cancer. In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears the HPV infection naturally within two years.
SNIP

BUT you might not show the symptoms but can still be contagious and can give that young woman an virus that will lead to her becoming infertile or dying of Cancer 10 years later.

And wrong again!!!!!, around 5 of the types of HPV have been linked to 80% plus of all cervical cancers.

The doctors or sexual health clinics when you get one removed or whatever do not usually take a smaple or test which type it is....

So if you have HPV as a male you will not know what type of it it is and therefore will not know if you infecting the female with the cancer linked one!!!!

HPV usually goes away on its own, without causing health problems. There is no treatment for the virus itself, but a healthy immune system can usually fight off HPV naturally.

Exactly Fight Off, but not clear the infection you can pass to others, who a percentage of get cancer from.

There are treatments for the diseases that HPV can cause.

Yep full hysterectomies, and radiation and chemotherapy, maybe the inability to ever enjoy sex again if its advanced and very intensive "removal" of the cervix and surrounding areas such as the vagina is warranted.

Lets get real about those "Treatments"

Ever seen someone going through radiation therapy or Chemotherapy?

The long term affects of hysterectomies?

Oesteoporosis, the early menopause and all the psychological damage that can do?

The high risk of Secondary tumours?

Or remission not working?

Someone with bad cancer does not think those treatments are good at all trust me.

Why did you use my own links to try and make your point back?

Why the long ramble when All the info needed is already posted in my thread and in previous ones by other posters?

I think in fact this is not a case of me liking shouting but you wanting to stroke your ego, at the cost of other peoples health.

SHOUT TO ALL

READ ALL THE POSTS AND LINKS BEFORE MAKING CHOICES BASED ON THIS!

An elf tending to the new trees in the forest.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am sorry, screaming does nothing but make me want to skip right over anything you might be saying. No one here deserves to be screamed at. Let me ask you, if someone is trying to share information with you, but they are screaming it, does that make you listen more? Or tune out? You don't have to answer that.

HPV can and is transferred many ways INCLUDING intercourse.

Of the 130 different types of HPV only about About 30-40 HPV types are typically transmitted through sexual contact. That leaves a lot of others that are not transferred through sexual contact.

HPV can lie dormant in humans for an unknown period of years. However, most individuals develop immunity, after which time they are no longer contagious. Again "after which time they are no longer contagious".

I am going to put a link right here, go check it out. You might learn something. You can bet that I am not down playing how HPV can harm you, but I sure am not going to go into hysterics over it.

Center for desease control and prevention.
www.cdc.gov...

You said BUT you might not show the symptoms

BUT many diseases do not show symptoms, should we live in our doctors offices in fear of everything?

Listen, I agreed that if you have something you don't know what it is, to go see your doc. End of story. ta dah, that was easy.

Wrong again on what? My facts came straight from several sites that are legit.

Center for desease control and prevention.
www.cdc.gov...

Most people with HPV do not develop symptoms or health problems.

GOT IT....MOST PEOPLE DO NOT DEVELOP SYMPTOMS OR HEALTH PROBLEMS.

Genital HPV is passed on through genital contact, most often during vaginal and anal sex. (Notice genital HPV here)

But sometimes, certain types of HPV can cause genital warts in men and women. Other HPV types can cause cervical cancer and other less common cancers, such as cancers of the vulva, vagina, anus, and penis.

THE TYPES OF HPV THAT CAN CAUSE GENITAL WARTS ARE NOT THE SAME AS THEY TYPES THAT CAN CAUSE CANCER

In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears the HPV infection naturally within two years. Clears, all gone, no longer lingering, no longer contagious, gone gone gone.

So, in 10% of the cases.....

If a high-risk HPV infection is not cleared by the immune system, it can linger for many years and turn abnormal cells into cancer over time. About 10% of women with high-risk HPV on their cervix will develop long-lasting HPV infections that put them at risk for cervical cancer.

So, keep a strong immune system.

www.health-science-report.com...

HPV is not always transmitted sexually.

However, the types that cause anogenital warts (also called condylomata acuminata, venereal warts, genital warts, vaginal warts, and penile warts) and cervical dysplasia are most commonly sexually transmitted, like low risk HPV types 6, 11, 42, 43, and 44. For this reason HPV is classified as an STD (sexually transmitted disease) and can be transmitted through sexual intercourse, oral sex, anal sex, or any skin-to-skin contact.

So YOUR WRONG

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, BECAUSE YOU WILL CAUSE PEOPLE TO LIVE IN FEAR AT THE DOOR OF THEIR DRS OFFICE TRYING TO GET PRESCRIPTIONS.

All of those things you stated, hysterectomies, cancers etc. All of those can and do cause problems without HPV being involved in any way. Yes, don't get me wrong, they are horrible to deal with, I had a hysterectomy, not because of cancer not because of STD's but guess what, still had to have one. I have family members who have died and had to deal with cancer and chemotherapy etc, and not because of STD's. Yes, HPV can cause cancer, yes HPV can create havoc in lives, but so can a myriad of other things.

It does NOT mean people should live their lives in hysterics, it means people should keep a strong immune system, and live their lives responsibly. If you suspect that you might have something, go to your dr., its just that simple. But also remember, that their are treatments for HPV and the diseases that some HPV's cause. Sometimes they work great, sometimes they don't, kinda like anything else in this world. Hopefully we get better at dealing with these things.

mmm...If I used your own links, maybe I was trying to get you to READ them ALL and not just the parts that create fear in you.

And again, the information I have given is clear, honest and usefull information, not hysterical information.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

i am a guy who got HPV from a girl who did not get the vaccine and did not tell me she was a slut with hpv. i wish i had the vaccine myself! $200 is much better than thousands of dollars and years of treatment, not to mention making it impossible to have a relationship from being unable to be close to anyone

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I am sorry, screaming does nothing but make me want to skip right over anything you might be saying. No one here deserves to be screamed at. Let me ask you, if someone is trying to share information with you, but they are screaming it, does that make you listen more? Or tune out? You don't have to answer that.

Well, if anyone who passes it up because he's screaming dies of something easily preventable like syphilis, they certainly can't blame him for trying. Far as I've seen it's all good advice.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
For women Treatments for HPV can remove genital warts, destroy HPV lesions, and get rid of abnormal tissue. Genital warts can be treated with topical solutions or by laser, freezing or burning. Most treatments for dysplasia focus on destroying the abnormal tissue so that it doesn't progress to cancer. Treatment options include:

*LEEP: removes abnormal tissue with a wire loop
*Cone biopsy: removes a cone-shaped piece of tissue from the cervix by surgery or laser. This is done under anesthesia. It's frequently used to treat high-grade dysplasia in positive women.
*Electrocautery (burning)
*Topical solutions

and for men..Negative for Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions (SILs) or dysplasia
No changes in size and shape of cells were seen.
ASCUS, ASC-H, ASCUS and ASC-H are cells that can't be classified as completely normal or abnormal, LSIL, HSIL ...To know more about it read... How to get rid Of HPV

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

It's worse than that.

Consider the following:

As a paper published in Science and Engineering Ethics says, “Pharmaceutical companies fund the bulk of clinical research that is carried out on medications. Poor outcomes from these studies can have negative effects on sales of medicines. Previous research has shown that company funded research is much more likely to yield positive outcomes than research with any other sponsorship.” [1]

Don't you think it would be interesting to note the percentage of studies done on the safety and efficacy of Gardasil that have been either funded by Merck Pharmaceuticals, that have at least one author that is a Merck employee, or both? If there is an exceedingly high number of such studies in comparison to 3rd party studies...one must ask whether there is a significant issue of bias involved.

And, whether such studies actually amount to marketing on Merck pharmaceutical's behalf.

Moreover, don't you agree that a HPV remedy might do more good in a world where there is no HPV pandemic, and where 90% of HPV infections go away without medical intervention of any kind?

Reference:

[1] Lexchin J. “Those Who Have the Gold Make the Evidence: How the Pharmaceutical Industry Biases the Outcomes of Clinical Trials of Medications.” Science and Engineering Ethics, February 15, 2011

new topics

top topics

join