It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people say ghosts only come out at night?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OkamiZaku

I have seen spirits at night and in the daytime. One place I worked had a ghost that seemed to really like me, he was mostly a third eye sort of apparition where he wasn't physically seen but I coudl see him in my mind. I saw him physically 1 time. He looked like a reflection in a window, but when I turned around to speak to the person next to me, there was no one there and when I looked back I realized the "reflection" was next to the window not the actual window itself. The guy was leaning against some shelves watching me and my line of vision, where he was was beside the window section as opposed to behind it. He also used to drop things off shelves and he pushed people he didnt like off ladders.

My current work place, it was the same way where I felt someone constantly watching over my shoulder fascinated by the computer, one day I saw her (2 in the afternoon) she was standing behind where I had been sitting and had shoulder length brown hair, a red polka dot longer than knee length dress, about 1950's style. She was just looking at me curiously then she was gone as fast as she had appeared. Oh my fella in the other store was dressed in what I describe as Clark Kent style suit.

I had a night time sighting in my new house of an old woman, spry walk to her, about 4'9" or so, long blue periwinkle dress with a white apron over it, and she walked right past me while I was standing in a dark bedroom waiting for my Mo to come down the hallway so I could jump out at her. instead I heard Mom still in the bathroom and this old woman came wandering right past me, looked me up and down disinterested and past right down the hallway, by the time I stopped gaping and glanced down the hall where she had walked she was gone.

So I have experienced visuals during day and night, I think its just a matter of you have to be sensitive enough at the time to see them, and maybe they have to let their own guard down. As for sensing them but not seeing them, that is often and anytime.

I also saw a ghost cat one time in the daytime at a friends place. she had just moved up form Ontario and I was visiting and commented how happy I was she had gotten her cats here so quickly cause there was a white one on a mattress that was leaning up in her porch. She hadn't yet gotten her cats, and when I told her she told me she had tried to save a white cat that had been run over by a car out in front of her place the day before. I described the cat to a tee and she showed me the dead cat that hadn't been disposed of yet because they were hoping the owner would come and collect the poor little thing. It was the same cat I swear. that was my first sighting that I was aware of, but my Mom told me I apparently used to talk to people she couldn't see when I was little and I have no memory of this. She was positive I was talking to ghosts and I do remember being only about 5 or 6 and her telling me never to be afraid of them because they would never hurt me and were just curious.
To my knowledge Mom never saw a ghost but she definitely believed in them and she and my step dad always believed me when I told them I had seen one. Even now, my Mom died a year ago, when I told my step dad about my old woman sighting he believes me completely that I saw someone and has been fascinated ever since. I don't know what happened to make them believe that I can see these things but they never had any doubt.
Mind you my step Dad saw a world war 2 ghost upstairs at home back in 1968. He has always tried to explain it rationally (as do I) but I think he does believe he really did see someone up there. And we would always hear the doors open and close and footsteps throughout the house. It was just normal for us. growing up in a haunted house is totally normal and I think Id be lost if I didn't have something strange happening all the time.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter if it was at night or day ghosts aren't real. The biggest joke is when you hear someone say they saw some spirit in old style clothing-do you think a spirit (soul) can choose it's clothes? Maybe ole spirits pick their favorite outfit to keep.

<< 1   >>

join