It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan was right!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Programs that take from the needy and give to the greedy"

Of a 1/2 speech, the words above say it all. Government programs and control are the precurser to NWO.
Just do some arithmatic he also states, give these expenditures to the people and America would be solved of all her problems at the dollar amounts spent today. Then the programs could be removed and the Government agencies that are a waste of dollars. What would these former Gov't employees do? Go back to the private sector and thrive without Gov't intervention.
If AIG CEO's or any other mismanaged, or ran out of magic tricks, they would just go bankrupt. Toss them to a pack disgruntled shareholders who lost any value and let them make an example of greed.

Starred/Flagged

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticore
Zindo, thanks for the great find. Reagan has always been my hero. It's refreshing to listen to his no nonsense. I miss him. R.I.P.

miss him? he raised my taxes in the early eighties by taking away deductions on interest payments, and let's not forget iran-contra, a few of his closest friends went to jail and the only response he could give was "i don't remember". a real mental giant, another fine (F U, i got mine), republican president.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Didn't waiver until a product from the CIA MKULTRA project almost killed him. He was a good man but soon learned the reality of the World Government in action and the Illuminati.

reply to post by darkbluesky

<< 3  4  5   >>

join