It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Types of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So far I have either seen or talked to someone that has seen the following types of UFOs:

Triangular - Triangular in shape, often with transluscent/faint circular "star like" shapes seen on them.

Sphere - Sphere-like in shape, reflective surfaces, etc..

Traditional - The type you almost always see in cartoons, movies, pictures...you know what I mean

These aren't the best descriptions, but I don't want to go into detail...those who have seen them will know what I'm talking about..

Now, what do you guys have to say about the different types of unidentified flying objects that have been seen in the skies? Possibly military craft...aliens (different craft = different species??) ...who knows.

Thoughts, additions, comments?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Addition

Chevron style UFO's.

Then there are the few that aren't UFO's but, our own government playing tricks on us by doing stupid testing of unidentified aircraft under our noses.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think they look more like the traditional...only more not cartoonish...more like the covenant cruisers on Halo...If you've ever played it!

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
ive always thought of the triangles being somthing that we have made as it seems to be our way of making planes and stuff, the more traditional possibly either way still alien craft but ones weve captured or replicated and testing them as for the spheres havnt heard many reports on them.

i also heard of a rectangular shaped ufo the otherday dont know if it was on ats or some website

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Also:
*Cigar
*Jello mold
*Top Hat
*Acorn

There's a lot of weird shapes and varietys out there.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just about every shape and abstract shape imaginable has been seen flying in the skies on this planet. IMO, its a multitude of different alien species checking us out from time to time. Some of these objects by now have to be government aircraft as well.

NUFORC.org lists the triangle shape as the number one type (besides lights, which is not an actual shape). Its also the shape of the UFO I saw in my first and best sighting.

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
at night ive seen ones that change from blue to green to red,,,,chage the size of the light and move in what appears to be a very small circle and change the size of the light ,,,unless its just the light on the vehicle moving...all of this while hovering....becoming more agitated as my friend and i discussed what it really was...it felt as if they could hear what they said,,,
my hair felt like it was standing on end also....it felt like some one looking over your shoulder but no ones there ...it then left at an incredible speed after we watched it for 20 plus minutes

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here are some simple diagrams of common UFO shapes that I made a long time ago.

www.zerotime.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
When asked about the various types of alien species or alien crafts, for me there's only one real military reference that I know of, the SOM1-01 manual.

For crafts, see pdf page 8:

(a) Elliptical, or disk shape
(b) Fuselage or cigar shape
(c) Ovoid or circular shape
(d) Airfoil or triangular shape

granted it is a 1954 document...

Any other info found on a web page is for me not usually a trustworthy source of info

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Bet this was a UFO in the good old secret testing days. Wonder what they are testing nowdays.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There's a t-shirt with 51 different UFO shapes on it here:

www.hoveringobject.com...

The close-up view:

www.hoveringobject.com...

top topics

join