It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS SitX Survival Packs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why Not sell a premade back pack, contain essential tools/medicines.

in the case of Sitx, Like Nuclear war, would need a 20dallar diy geigercounter, thing..I have seen them. Also radiation Pills, Water cleansing tablets, 50feet of rope(nylon), Flint striker, And 3 Knives, as well as a multitool, and survival book.

You can sell differant types, up to 150 dollars?

starting from $25, and all part are scourced from manafacturers, for cost, and put together into a bag.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
Why Not sell a premade back pack, contain essential tools/medicines.

in the case of Sitx, Like Nuclear war, would need a 20dallar diy geigercounter, thing..I have seen them. Also radiation Pills, Water cleansing tablets, 50feet of rope(nylon), Flint striker, And 3 Knives, as well as a multitool, and survival book.

You can sell differant types, up to 150 dollars?

starting from $25, and all part are scourced from manafacturers, for cost, and put together into a bag.

Iam going to guess that the supply would far outweigh the demand. And since it is quite easy to purchase those items elsewhere, I fail to see how it would be a good investment for the site.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I havent seen an affordable, Nuclear, one, wich contains the most basic ingrediants.

These would be Sort of Elite packs, For People who already have survival skills.

And dont want to be carrying a load of junk.

An, Complimentary, Wind uP cs Radio, would sell them me thinks.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Because while ATS allows people to engage in fear mongering, the site itself tries not to profit off it. Selling "survival packs" for events that are likely to never happen would require acting as if such events would happen, which would be the site promoting the fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

events that are likely to never happen

I would prefer it if you said hopefully never going to happen. People were warning about WWII happening and people didn't listen. People were warning about the current economic situation happening and people didn't listen. And don't forget about Katrina. There are certainly more things like this, but I have other things to do.

Out of all the fear-mongering there is always something that comes out as more than correct. You cannot simply ignore every single item, you have to sift through using your judgement skills and keep a cool head.
And it nevers hurts to be prepared.

new topics

top topics

join