It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology and the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Its called Eugenics, and they all practice these things.

Just like hitler did, thats why he was a nut job looking after the arian race
They all believe there will be a time where humans will be god like,

how are they going to accomplish this? By killing off the people with the "bad genes"

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

Yeah and I'm sure plenty of us had bad genes since we're all mixed. Except you know people like Cheney, Bush, Obama that all have ancestry going back to royalty.

Me I'm mostly Irish and Polish, so I'm sure when they clear out the bad genes I'll be on the list.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When they "clean" the gene pool, who is going to be left to do the work?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by guliver

Hah who knows, I just know it seems the elite don't like Polish or Irish people very much.

Anybody else with more input, videos or articles?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
they have a video section on this site idk where it is lol, but watch the movie endgame by alex jones great movie will explain alot of stuff

Hey they say they have superior genes then us, but that doesnt mean thats true... in fact its false.

The darwin family along with another family, all interbred because they believed that satanic sh*t, and after 2 generations their kids were born Effed up, diasabled total vegtables.

Well after they kill 5.5 billion of us off the planet, the other 500 Million "bad gene" people who sold their soul because they have the chip in them to be part of this awesome society, will be their workers and slaves lol

I'd rather be dead

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec
[mor

Dj its not just polish or irish, its every1

If you are not rich royal bloodline they hate you.
If you are from zimbabwe and are elite royalty and you agree with their goals and vision for this world they like you!

Freemasonary the 33rd degree came from andrew carnagie who was scottish, so they don't discriminate.

So don't worry its not just irish people they hate, they provide equal opportunity hate towards all humanity lol

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
We as the dirty gene's people have the upper hand, think about it! The only they can be in control is thru fear and letting them lead. It is not complex at all, don't play feed the pig game. Barter, trade and keep a low profile and if the unclean gene pool starts this then the elites money will not buy them nothing! It is just paper you still can't eat it, people and we are falling for the fear mongering again! WAKE UP Proud to be a member of the unclean gene pool club!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GOD_IS_REAL

What Hypocracy! you say others experiencing something differnet to what you are are manipulated by evil against your god and the messages or experiences you have are from the true god. It sounds like your being decieved by your experiences. peace out hypocrit.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Its not true that 20% of the population are 'suppressive' as such, just that 20% will oppose social betterment groups like charities etc.

As for believing its ok to 'exterminate' this 20% is simply untrue. Scientology and Scientologists are fervently against murder and the poster who called it Eugenics, well i don't know where you got that from but if you vist www.cchr.org you'll see that the church has a huge campaign against Eugenic practices.

For more on 'suppression' you can download the free booklet "The Cause of Suppression" from www.volunteerministers.org

Also, there simply isn't any sort of alien worship in Scientology at all, and before you come back with "what about OT3" - OT3 is an auditing level which means that the story doesn't have to be true, its just about the postulates you make. Do you honestly believe Scientology would have any members if people took stories of aliens as fact?

As for 'brainwashing', if you're going to take that view then isn't everything brainwashing. If the information Scientology publishes is Scientology brainwashing, then the information ATS publishes is ATS brainwashing, TV is brainwashing for all sorts of agendas, etc. What im trying to say is that where ever there is a product, there is advertising and marketing, all of which could be seen as brainwashing, so its a term that means nothing really.

Anyway, ive said enough lol, you can visit www.scientology.org for more info

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

Scientology will not be the new religion of the nwo. Scientology, just like all of these new religions connected with the occult, are just big corporations set up to indoctrinate more of the ignorant masses into a specialized form of brainwashing. I'm sure that Lafeyette Hubbard was an illuminist himself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join