Scientology and the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't have any proof for this, I think that would be obvious.
But I do know one of the theories about the NWO is that there could be a "Alien" threat, made to look real with fancy holograms and advanced weaponry nobody has ever thought of.
Right?
Well considering what we do know about Scientology, they essentially worship aliens. And the bad alien ghosts are stuck to our bodies making us do bad things?

So has anybody ever put this together, that Scientology will be the Religion of the New World Order?
And if so offer your thoughts or links to the subject matter.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that it is impossible for something like that to happen.

It actually makes sense in a weird kinda way if u ask me.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yea you are completely right! But it's not just sciencetology, its the new age movement in general, most acclaimed too alice a. bailey.

The NWO religion will be based on a luciferian doctrine. Meaning someone who follows lucifer as god. All of these evil people at the top worship lucifer aka satan.

Sciencetology, new age, hindusim, every religion in world has satans doctrines in there, except for christianity.

The comming nwo religion will be a mix of all, since they esentially believe the same thing, they all deny Jesus being god and most of them believe in god within us, we are all gods, oneness, colective conciousness ect.

If you do your research christians are on fbi and cia lists above terrorists! Thats the group of people they hate the most, christians! Because these people hate God. And theres only one god with one name. or else they would hate every religion in the world but they don't, just one.

They are going to use project bluebeam with hologrpahs and voices in peoples heads to lure christians into these spaceships, making them think its the rapture and then take them away to their murder.

a side note on aliens any group who speaks about aliens, stay away from.
espeically those ohh there are the good aliens and the bad aliens the repitlians and the greys are the good guys. If you noticed all of these alien philosphies are lucifers, they all teach meditationg into different planes and ascending to heaven and to god hood.

There was actually the top research institute in the world, about ufos, who after years of research came up with the conclusion that aliens, have always been on earth that there is no evidence pointing that they came from space. These so called aliens are just The fallen angels spoken of in the bible, and when they interbreed with humans they created the nephilim race.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by gselsidi]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

Wow, so you think it's just christianity they're after? I would have thought they would throw out almost all the religions.

However have you ever read the book Illuminati by Larry Burkett. A lot of the same themes you mention.

Not to sound like I'm arguing against you, but what about the bible catholicism is based on? I know I've read that parts were left out, and it was up to the elite pagans in Rome to choose what is left out. So couldn't chriastianities books have been tainted as well? They were written by man after all.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes it is only christianity, all the other religions are luciferian.

Isam = If you die you will have women in heaven with big breat
If you kill yourself for god you will have 72 virgins in heaven with big breast. Allah is actually translated to mean the moon god

Judiasm= Denied Christ and killed him

Every religion in the world besides christianity denies Jesus as god himself.
They all either call him a prophet or an acended master ect.

who does satan hate them most? why god himself.

to my knowledge no it has not been changed. And the books left out are books where credibility was an issue. Those Books are called apocrypha.

Its from The Catholic faith itself, which has been a practioners of witchcraft! They are the ones who change things around. Not literaly the writing of the bible, but they tell you things which the bible doesnt even speak about.

praying to the saints.(which the bible says only pray to god in Jesus name.) Not eating fish ect.

Yes i have heard about the council of nicea, most of the men there were actually people of god, but even if things have been changed it is irreveent to being saved. Gods message is still there love god with all your heart (Jesus Christ) Thats why he was killed because he claimed to be god, and 2 love your neighbor as yourself. so even if everything else was changed gods word is still there.

Again the best thing about these situation of uncertainty, of things we can never really know about 100% is common logic.

The elite people who are pretty much the pagans of the old roman empire today are still pagan. And again they only hate christians and worship lucifer.

so if these evil people hate one group of people, it shows that there must be something about that group that is truth and righteousness.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by gselsidi]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

I used to study it. My honest opinion is that they are not the NWO. But the government has been infiltrating them as with the Vatican, from their inception. They want to take control of all major institutions.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Keep doing research and you will find out for yourself the bible all speaks about this and is all tied into it. The book of revelations speaks about the comming new world order of antichrist and his new age pagan religion.

Also if you've noticed on tv, all the shows that are on and movies, are was jesus god? they all try to discredit him and make him look like he is a fraud.

1. all the media and tv is owned by the elites.
2. why all this bashing on christianty and jesus?
What about islam, budhism, judiasm?

ITs only anti jesus this anti jesus that lol

www.cuttingedge.org...

There are alot of articles there about current rome and catholosicm
watch this awesome video it will blow your mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I never meant to imply that scientology was in FACT the NWO. Maybe L. Ron Hubbards was in on it, he did after all say this:

“If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion.” L. Ron Hubbard quote

I think it more like, it'll be a tool to be used. And when the Alien "threat" is known then some people will flock to this 'religion'. Or possibly a Alien "threat" will be made known, and another "Alien" race will come in to swoop the day.

So I repeat I believe scientology is just being used as a tool of the NWO, not actually that anyone in it is a major decision maker.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by djpaec]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Lol, sort of a clever idea but I dont see the relation:

Scientology is essentially a cult/ pyramid scheme

The NWO doesnt exist

Just my thoughts

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yea of course its not the nwo, scietology is one of their many orginizations which they use to bring forth their agenda.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

that is the dumbest thing i heard
how do you explain the crusades for example
how many people had to die in the name of christianity ...
comon dudes dont be stupid..

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think that Scientology is one of the many facets that the NWO uses to draw people to it. And it has a history of going after people it considers enemies or who leave it after having been members. Paulette Cooper is one example of this. And there is also the case of this woman who's last name was McPherson who was found dead at their Headquarters in Clearwater, Florida after she tried leaving Scientology.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

No.

IF you look at it Scientology is banned in many countries and ridiculed by the media. If they were planning to use it for something it surely would not be banned and ridiculed.

The way I see Scientology is: A wacko UFO cult started by a bad science fiction writer who wanted to get rich. Actually this kind of stuff is a lot of fun to me, but the cult-like brainwashing practices and the way they are ripping off everybody's money makes Scientology really scary instead of just being something to laugh at.

UFO's are probably something that is not very important to the Global Elite at all. Maybe there really is a cover-up of some alien technology they have acquired, surely there is a campaign to ridicule everybody who takes UFO stuff seriously, but I doubt that this thing would be very important to the NWO at all.

Basically the Elite just wants two things: Power and money. Things like UFOs or paranormal experiences are just fringe subjects to them, just like they are to most of their subjects.

About religion I am not so sure... Check out the relationship between churches and the state in Nazi Germany. That might be closer to what might happen. Mainstream Christian churches would just love the NWO!

By the way everybody should watch Battlefield Earth. It is so incredibly bad I was just ROTFLMAO while watching it. One of my most hilarious movie experiences ever.

But if you want good science fiction go and read any book by Philip K. Dick. They are extremely relevant to the discussions on ATS. Especially books like Scanner Darkly, Valis and Radio Free Albemuth.

Now, if Philip K. Dick had formed a cult like Scientology (called maybe Dickology?) I am sure I would join it immediately!

[edit on 12-11-2008 by ukuli]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ukuli

Well as the theory goes with the NWO. They will fake a external force, faking aliens attacking us, to unite the world in one cause. Against them. Alex Jones has even mentioned project blue beam and faking a Alien threat I believe.(I tend to think he is either a dis-info agent or just in it for the money, and that's a whole different thread)

There's also theories that Greys and Reptilians are the very top of the NWO and shaddow Gov, etc.

Thinking about those two common themes, aliens. And the cult like beliefs and systematic indoctrination to believe in Scientology. Plus a lot of the things they have done can be seen as evil. Just look up the things Wally Conley said.

Also from what I've looked up Scientology has not been banned, however governments have moved to ban them.
The German government takes the view that Scientology is a commercial, rather than religious organization, and has even gone so far as to consider a ban on Scientology.[124] Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom have not recognized Scientology as a religion.

If you want to look it up, L. Ron Hubbard, even had a plan to infiltrate the FBI and other organizations. So they could use those organizations powers to gain information, prosecute and attack there enemies.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by djpaec]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow just wanted to say you guys have some very twisted Ideas and conversation going on here.

Hindus being satanic? Um Im out of here!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Wow just wanted to say you guys have some very twisted Ideas and conversation going on here.

Hindus being satanic? Um Im out of here!

Are you kidding me Antar, Twisted compared to your story about being burned in a fire, gatekeeper, sleeping and fighting with demons?

I don’t mean to be rude but if by them suggesting some religions have bits and pieces of paganism/Satanism in comparison to your thread. Well please just look at your story.

Your thread-www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone should agree that there are demon spirits out to deceive the world it should be you from your experiences I would think. Satan is real not something imaginary and he leads all of these spirits no doubt the same one’s you had contact with if your story was true. They are all evil spirits of darkness and they are out to deceive the world. They want you to worship them as Gods that is why they claim to be Aliens and they claim they created us.

I agree with a few posters here that all other religions out there have a piece of Satanism in them, not to say all of it is but there are small fractions of each religions that have bits and pieces of paganism/luciferian doctrine. Not only all religions but some Christian religions as well that have been corrupted, Satan is only after slowly deceiving the hearts of man. He mixes truth in with lies because he knows that good people recognize truth and he could never sell a religion that is full of just lies. So the truth is the marketing strategy to get new members while the lies are hidden in the worship.

That is what has taken place over time with all other religions, he has slowly added more and more lies generation to generation hiding those lies in the doctrine and worship.

I also believe that this OP is right on the money with this thread because Scientology is 1 of many organizations/religions that the elite luciferians are using for the new age religion movement promoting Aliens as Gods.

They are not aliens they are fallen angels and they have been here forever. I was just going over this thread earlier talking about it-www.abovetopsecret.com...

The aliens aka fallen angels are promoting whatever they can to turn people away from God and Jesus Christ, so you can buy into any of the following-

We are Gods and the creators of all things “the one” through our subconscious minds.
The aliens created us and they are the Gods.
We are beings of light and immortal we have lived forever and will always live forever.
We have been re-incarnated with endless past lives and we are here now again on earth.

Anything that leads you off the true path back to God through Jesus Christ is ok for them, whatever they can sell you on. The list goes on and on.
The only way back to God is through Jesus Christ.
The evolution theories, the re-incarnation theories, the we are God theories, the Aliens are God theories. They are not true, people who claim to have been re-incarnated are being deceived by spirits that are putting false memories in their minds through regression which can be used as a form of Satanism like possession. Don’t be fooled by all of these philosophies I have seen the truth and light because of my many experiences with such things.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by GOD_IS_REAL]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by GOD_IS_REAL]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GOD_IS_REAL

Well I definately did kept in mind that Aliens could be fallen angels/demons. From other stuff I have read, around this forum, the web and CoasttoCoast AM.

Because if you think about it heaven hell, they both sound other worldly or from another dimension. And I've always thought that aliens might not be from another planet but from another dimension. Good stuff GOD_IS_REAL. =D

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
right on the money god is real!

It's funny how people always go to the what about the crusades? speaking as if catholics represent every christain on earth. Looking at something the KKK did and saying every white person is evil because the KKK did this back then.

Satan has infiltrated everything even most christian churches, youd be surprised i actually left my old church because my pastor believed in visualization, affirming things into your subconcious mind, ect. Not To mention that The Roman Catholic church has been a practioner of witchcraft for the last couple hundred years, And they have been corrupt since and before the crusades.

They started killing black magic witches, during the inquisitions and if you noticed in history they went after witches and killed as many witches as they could. Because the Mass is a satanic ceremony, and the black witches figured out a way to create the black mass to take powers from the catholic mass, therefore afraid that the catholics might be exposed for what they truly are, they started the inqusitions.

www.cuttingedge.org...

And yes dj you are truly right these aliens, whatever name they have to decieve people the greys, the reptilians, ect. ect. are interdemensional beings. When i used to dabble inot this stuff me and my friends used to call them 4th demensional lizards lol, because thats what they are. And far from alien are they, they have always lived here they are the fallen angels, who spread their lies against the all mighty creator.

Just keep reading Dj everyone on here keep gaining knowledge, because Ignorance will kill us!!!

On a side note, in the bible it spoke about the nephilim, the race of people who were half human half of these fallen angels. And the bible said they were giants! Well if you do your research, go on youtube they have videos of human bones that archiologist have found, that are 20 ft 50ft tall.

And yet people, again out of ignorance try to disprove the bible, and they can never achieve because its based on historical facts, the only way people get misled is ignorance and thats what satan loves the most an ignorant person. Ever since i woke up which was like junior year of high school, i have never stopped researching and reading and will continue to do so everyday, because the more you know about their tricks and evil devices the harder it is for them to decieve you.

God Bless

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'm not into the whole NWO thing, and I don't know much about it.
It seems like a completely far-fetched idea, with thousands of extremely loose connections made into fact by a few who support and quote each other as proof.

Scientology is, however, one of the most dangerous cults on Earth.
The one belief of theirs that truly scares me is their definition of SP (Suppressive Person), and the treatment of those declared as SP's.

This is truly the stuff of Nazi insanity, and if ever anyone wanted a connection to the enslavement of the global population, they need only look to Scientology.

An SP is basically anyone who doesn't accept Scientology. And once you are declared an SP, you can be killed. Scientology believes that at least 20% of the Human population are inherently SP's.
Therefore, Scientology believes and accepts that they have a right (should the opportunity arise) to exterminate 20% of the Human population.

If you then look at the way the Scientology cult is run, you have enslavement. They already have labor camps, they already use their slaves to benefit the wealthy elite of the cult, they already refuse to follow the laws of their host nation, they already hold people prisoner within their organization, they already separate children from parents, they force abortions, they refuse medical care, they rob their members of their entire financial wealth, they have their own military organisation. What is more, they've been proven to have murdered people, infiltrated the Federal Govt, bribed London officials...

And, they're tax exempt with the support of the Federal Govt!

What should be focused on, in my opinion, is just how they are allowed to operate in various countries. Specifically, how the American Govt can willingly allow all of this to happen on their soil.
Scientology is no doubt one of the most evil, influential, powerful, wealthy and sickening cults on Earth, and the American Govt seems unable, or unwilling, to end it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join