It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pidgeons evolving

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
wouldnt it still be called evolving even though they are evolving mentally? i have a question isnt our mental thing physical too? if yes then why the hell do we call it mental instead of physical

Not really, I think that if they started picking up sharp, pointy sticks and threatening us with them untill we give them food, i would consider that evolving, that or if they started eating human flesh (change of diet) it would be considered evolving.

Their not being afraid of us is an adaptation, not evolving so much.

Im not too sure what you mean by "our mental thing physical too"
. There are two main adaptations, Physical and Mental. An example of physical would be something like... a mouse grows large spikes out of its back so it cant be eaten by owls. A mental adaptation would be something along the lines of, say, the mouse learning to stay the # away from where owls are.

Now, which one of those adaptations do you think pidgeons are going through? Certainly not a chain of de-evolution back into raptors.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
(...)
I read somewhere that in London, they have worked out how to take the underground tube from station to station instead of flying

(...)

Hell! Are they buying their tickets??? I wonder if the police knows...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Of course they are evolving

they will soon devolope swords, spears, guns, bio chemical weapons and nukes.
YOU MUST ALL FLEE !!!
SEEK TO A UNDERGROUND SHELTER!!!

write to me if you know a way to stop this evolution! (don't write)..

<< 1   >>

join