It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Dutch men guilty of injecting 14 with HIV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
By the way....

I tend to believe that in our society (dutch society) we have reached some sort of threshold. There has always been a balance between happyness and sorrow. And that's good, it make people appreciate the good things.
But try to take away all the sorrow and people will ultimately create there own in order to keep a balance....human nature i guess
People are getting bored with save environments and start looking for risks. That is why i don't think goverment should be trying to solve every problem and people should be more focussing on other peoples sorrow.

I'm sure that where you live you must have noticed people are not as concerned with other peoples wellbeing as they used to (say 50 years ago)
Everybody seems to be detached and i think a worldwar is needed to bring people together again.....sad isn't it.

just my thoughts do......

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
people tend to think we have risen above the laws of nature and that we can control everything but there are at least two things that are very powerfull and cannot be controlled.

- evolution

- balance

Nature will ALWAYS find a way of preserving this and we don't have anything to say about it.......

I love life

I, myself, try to enjoy the bad times asmuch as the good times for knowing they are essentially the same but in a different direction...

There cannot be light without dankness and all that stuff.....

<< 1  2  3   >>

join