It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST READ- "mass chipping in UK has begun"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Mass chipping in the UK has begun. View this youtube link

The British government on Thursday took the first step towards introducing bio-metric identity cards for immigrants from India and other non-European Union countries with Home Secretary Jacqui Smith unveiling the design of the supposedly forgery-proof card.

this was last month, but for those of you who werent aware this is a good video clip. Obviously the next stage SO YOU DONT HAVE TO LOSE YOUR CARD WHICH WOULD BE SOO ANNOYING... and ofcourse to benefit from not having to pay for replacement costs, and even someone faking your identity, would be to implant that good old microchip inside you! right?! seems sensible, your not gonna lose it then, or if someone steels your wallet, all the data will remain safely tucked up inside,,.. you!

quite obviously they are gonna enforce the emplantable chips on the immigrants, and then after a while, they will be like, well they have them and its great, so now everyone should have them. Ofcourse they have the other factor of it being racist if they only enforce them on new immigrants from other countries, so we all must have them. 2 legs good, 4 legs baaaater. baa.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This thread has nothing to do with mass chipping...its title is misleading..its just your suposition and a load of crap !!!!

Its a press conference with Smith...so what...where does she say shes about to push chips in any non european immigrant...she doesnt...This thread is a lie....

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

well thanks andy, but by following the tandc i am actually basing the title of the thread on the title of the youtube video. and it is not misleading or entirely based upon my supposition.

The fact is they are now requiring a group of people within the UK to have rfid chip ID cards. I am merely alerting those interested to the developement in this vein. If you dont think that this is a step closer to rfid chip implants or at the very least the suggestion of them, then ... well you know what u could argue or debate as to why not, but my intention was not to mislead, but to appropriately label the thread.

As i say this was based on the youtube video title which i quoted, and that was out of my control.

THanks for being such an understanding and helpful poster..

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
This thread has nothing to do with mass chipping...its title is misleading..its just your suposition and a load of crap !!!!

Its a press conference with Smith...so what...where does she say shes about to push chips in any non european immigrant...she doesnt...This thread is a lie....

you see, she IS pushing chips ON non european immigrants, in the form of a card, are you so blissfully sure that the obvious next step is to inject it into them?

I was putting forward an argument as to why that would be a sensible development. EG, no risk of losing it, so you can save money, theft is not a problem, and making it much harder to fake.

please post something constructive, not accuse me of lieing. Perhaps your bad mood is to do with the terrible negative cyclic thought headache you are suffering from.

?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Passports next dude you mark my words, much easier to get around the id card then.
Perhaps we should expect some false flag terrorist activity, to scare us all into accepting this first.

What you think ? bee oh em bee at an airport or something ? can we expect the likes of the Mcannes(no disrespect intended) endorsing the chipping of kids ?

Lets keep an eye on the tabloids they seem to be first in spreading gvmt bs and disinfo.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Who precisesly do you think will ''inject these chips'' into people?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the Owelian state of UK will eventually impose in-body chips. But first they would have to complete their research and development on nanotechnology. Yes, nonotechnology that can spread throughout your system and react to signals of certain wavelengths.

Then, we are truly screwed.

P.S. Chips will probably be injected under the skin at birth

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

your post projects a lot of anger. your accusations of the OP/thread as a lie and misleading confirms your anger. i agree w/the OP what is happening in UK is a prelude to injection of chip into individuals....just another back door entrance.

o, btw, did you star yourself?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

Who precisesly do you think will ''inject these chips'' into people?

hiya wotan.

In answer to your question. It will be the immigration service who currently supply the ID cards with chips in. I believe within a 5 year period or even sooner, perhaps 2 that they will say the scheme has been a success, but say that the tax payer has had to pay say .5 billion in card replacements and that this new device, which CONVENIENTLY slips under the skin can do the SAME! thing but you cant lose. Obviously the tax payer wants to save money (although this is # as they never reduce our taxes, or perhaps gordon will. l.. yeaa..) and then tehy will say that they will try out the scheme on some non eu immigrants. after a year they say its working so damn well that we all get em. or a larger group

in concise response. who do you think will administer the chips? Well it will probably be a trained physician wont it.

guys, this now is nothing, having chips and cameras everywhere is now NOTHING. AND HAVEING CHIPS IN YOUR ARMS IN TEN YEARS WILL be nothing to the sheep.

Retrack 20 years. If i said to a londoner. In 2000 and thereafter you will be tracked via cctv or be able to be tracked by over 1million cctv cameras in london, for your OWN protection. they would laugh. now we have chips in passports and id. jesus, surely the next step that must be done gradual to prevent any noticeable change or resistance, is a device that is always on you for remote personal identification. So your always in prison. but still there are no bars.

Hey, the mobile phone is very very close to doing that exact same thing. oh and it also can be used to alter your behaviour by bioencoded EM waves taht are directed to you via the phone. next step control you from something you cant smash up . taht chip .

this might not happen. but if you want to control it IS a sensible progression.

well. give it a few years. if they start trying to chip you. well. then .. its time to do more than just protest peacefully and get cs gassed by the very people you are trying to save. its time for apathy elimination. That includes me. as i remain apathetic to a degree.

I hope this gives some insight as to what i am thinking.

SOrry for spelling mistakes i am touch typing without bothering to recorrect myself.

good day to you all.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think that this neo Labour machine has correctly declared that if you have nothing to fear, then do not fear the biometric ID chip.

I fear:

1. Totalitarian laws. They'll get rid of cash next.
2. All my information being lost.
3. A minister/sub minister/prime minister/civil servant operative just being able to look into my details.
4. The whole principle of written consent for information to be passed between departments lost.
5. A government assuming it can 'tread around' the laws.
6. Our fragile liberty lost.

Enough reasons to be fearful Herr Brown?

top topics

join