It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear,daylight footage of UFO at UK airshow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Clear,daylight footage of UFO at UK airshow.

Interesting footage of unknown flying object at UK airshow.
It doesn´t appear to be hoaxed-any experts out there?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I noticed that it looks similar to those NASA UFO's, having a wedge missing on its side..hmm

interesting thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
please....the master hoaxer just happens to catch this on a flight show? I don't buy it. As I don't buy this.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's funny that when the planes pass the UFO, which is supposed to be in the background, that it should appear in FRONT of the wing of the plane as it passes eh? Blatantly fake.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12
I'm disappointed once more.

That is not a UFO in the distance.
It's a tiny round thing in the foreground.
Play the video frame by frame and you see the planes, each in turn, obscured by the sphere as it passes in front of them.
The fuzziness of the sphere indicates it is a long way from the objects in focus.
As it is not behind them, it must be a long way in front of them.
IOW close to the camera.

In all probability we are admiring a ball of snot some kid flicked past the camera lens.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

very interesting and thanks for posting

in the beginning of the video the object does appear to be close to the camera but further into the vid you can see it is not as far away as the planes but at that point you can see that the object is not really that close.

also the way it morph's into different shapes is quite intriguing and towards the end of the vid the object takes on a craft appearance that seems to have some reflectivity to it.

i am truly puzzled at what this could be.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Do they allow helium balloons at airshows?
To me it looks like there's a disappointed little kid crying as he's released his new favourite balloon. It doesn't explain the motion, but that may be from turbulence and prop wash from the aircraft?

top topics

join