It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanderers among us - Sound off

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by light_circle

Hi light cirkel. can you or anybody help me out here. I know this is gonna sound strange, but here goes nothing. As i have written before, i am meditating alot theese days, and things are strarting to happen to me. i´m getting messages and strange symbols in my head, i´m seeing things before they happen, plus i see auras on everything. I know that something big is gonna happen soon, but i don´t know what, and i know that i´m here to help, but i don´t know how. Anybody!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Some of us are higher dimensional beings incarnating here as humans, but our consciousness is not human. This is why we get annoyed at the injustice, killing & destruction we see here every day. The "baseness" of it doesn't resonate w/ us. Anyway, I'm getting that it's time to share my experience w/ people, b/c there are a lot of people who are starting to wake up & are looking for answers.

I've always felt different, too, & not comfortable here, like it wasn't my home. I've read broadly looking for answers, but especially focused on Eastern philosophy & religion. That gave me some useful tools like meditation. Anyway, last year, I was able to wake up by avoiding things that will keep people asleep: meat, TV, alcohol, fluoride, preservatives & other chemicals. After a marathon meditation session, I was able to "break through." There was also a special trigger for me that got the whole ball rolling, & that was recognizing that Paul McCartney had been replaced.

Last year, I received information that I am actually a 9th dimensional cetacean (light-being) who has incarnated here. I am projecting a part of my consciousness into this reality. I am still connected to my higher dimensional self, but the information has to be pulled into my conscious awareness using a variety of methods, such as meditating, channeling, reading, etc. Like Traveller said, it seems that we are here to help others. What I'm getting is that, if the universe is a hologram, what happens in one part will affect everyone everywhere. What happens here is impacting us where we live So, we are here to raise the consciousness level w/ our higher frequency. It's like adding hot water to cold to raise the temperature of the whole.

So, how did i get this information? A lot of it has been from channeling. My "spirit guides" are actually "my people" who are there to support me, b/c it is actually pretty difficult to live here (at least, for me). Anyway, they use a combination of telepathy & telekinesis to communicate w/ me on a ouija board or a pendulum. They will also "place" thoughts in my head, or use songs or whatever else is available to give me messages.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I did a couple of past life regression sessions & had a session w/ a psychic energy worker that were helpful to waking up.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hear you, loud n clear. I know that what is happening "here" is way off. And yeah it has to affect ellswhere as well. Hope my assignment will be revealed soon. Thanks for the reply. Love and light.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For those of you like myself who feel a bit lost in these times, I recommend getting some crayons, pencils, and have some fun. Start Creating and enjoy it. Do art, music, writing, just be creative and you may be suprised with the end product. Sacred geometry is always a fun one for me, since it encorporates the Law of One. Play music and jam, do art or whatever, enjoy it and the feelings which arise while you do it. NOW IS THE TIME TO CREATE!! =D

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I see that no-one has responded to this thread for some time, but having "found" it while reading a thread by IAmD1 (thank you!!) I feel the need to write a few words.

Yes, I can relate to what you described, in both your opening posts and thereafter. Not all of them apply directly to my own experiences but even so, they fit.

While I had those early perceptions you spoke of, things truly began to change after a near-death experience around 20 years ago. Since that time my own view of the world and those around has altered greatly. As you say, this is not an "elitist" perspective -- far from it!
It is more like -- how can I put this? I see cause and effect in a different way from what I used to.

Having a very intuitive and brilliant wife has helped me a lot and often stopped me going quietly crazy in this regard.

Perhaps if you read a couple of the true stories I have posted here on ATS they might give some insight into how I see things now. I won't post links to them as I'm not sure that is even allowed these days, but "Never Too Late" and "The Flower" give a fair overview: sometimes we are haunted by the need to finish a task, only to find that there was a reason why we had to delay its completion; other times the "task" does not even seem to be one, and its true value only becomes apparent after we complete it.

I'll leave it at that for now, but I'd be glad to hear from you.

Peace and light,

Mike

[edit on 4/10/09 by JustMike]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
..... sometimes we are haunted by the need to finish a task, only to find that there was a reason why we had to delay its completion; other times the "task" does not even seem to be one, and its true value only becomes apparent after we complete it.

Wise words Mike.... BTW- It's fine to post links to your stories, you could even put them in your signature like I and a lot of others do....

I just clicked on the thread for the first time in months- your words about delaying tasks really resonated with me. I am getting impatient about a project right now and I know deep down all is going to plan and I should wait. When I am in a state of high awareness my 'higher self' just tells me to stop complaining, chill and be patient... that's difficult for me to do.

I have had a number of abandoned projects over the last two years. I used to kick myself for being a flake, but looking back I can see that they have all magically taught me something and honed my awareness. In fact, nearly everything I have done for the last two years has given me a contact or piece of writing that is directly useful now. I've realised all those scrappy paragraphs add up into some big pieces.

That's just my skill, writing...but anyone on a different path might be able to zoom out and take a birds eye view of recent events in their life and see the invisible hand at work. You just have to side-step the negativity.

I think the thing that stops people from letting go and feeling the magic are often food, money, rent or disaster fears.

Question: Does everyone feel they are in the right place or are you itchy to move?

Question2: Do you feel more of less fearful than say 6months, a year ago?

Peace / Truth / Adventure

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Thanks for your comments and the info about linking to our own threads. I appreciate it: at the time I posted on this thread I just couldn't recall the rules. (I have days like that!
)

Yes, I know what you mean about being restless. Perhaps this is also something you could incorporate into your film project? Slaves live restless lives, after all.

Ahem... To stay on topic, I'd also like to say that the op's related experiences of the strangeness of some things when he was a child really rang true for me. They still do, actually. I deal with words every day: my work revolves around language and its uses (and misuses). But sometimes, I look at words on a page or computer screen with some bafflement and wonder to myself why we really need them at all...

Some time ago I began developing a "universal alphabet" -- kind of like using super-smilies. The concept was to make it possible at the written level to translate from any language into these characters and then back into another language, while at the cognitive level the characters themselves would give us the same "picture", which is all that words need to do anyway. Well, after a deal of work I realized that the whole project was too much for me to do alone. However, it taught me a few things.

It seems to me that this is part of wandering: we sometimes devote time and energy to things that seem of little value to others but which we sense have importance.

Have I put that well enough to be clear? I don't know but I hope people will get what I mean.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by HiAliens

Some time ago I began developing a "universal alphabet" -- kind of like using super-smilies. The concept was to make it possible at the written level to translate from any language into these characters and then back into another language, while at the cognitive level the characters themselves would give us the same "picture", which is all that words need to do anyway.

I get yr other general points, but that's a good idea....i get it completely..I'm a bit of a linguist myself, I'd help you out provided it was casual and only took 5-20 minutes per day... I have a ton of ideas already...

You know... basic newspaper vocab is only 3000 words so its not too much of a task, also you could have compound words....

anyway....enough--get in touch that could be a great project

Peace

[edit on 110f20090amSun, 04 Oct 2009 11:18:57 -050057 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
double post please delete

[edit on 110f20090pmSun, 04 Oct 2009 12:40:10 -050010 by HiAliens]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well here is another one checking in. I didn't know there was so many out there that consider themselves "Wanderers/Travelers".

I always considered my self more of a spectator and not a participant in the game of life.

I spent the first 27 years of my life sitting and observing how humans interact. I just felt so foreign to this earth like I didn't know how to play the game.

People use to think I was shy stuck up or anti-social because I would just sit and watch and not say anything to anyone or socialize.

Couldn't figure out the ego thing.Couldn't understand jealousy,anger, deceit all those human emotions.

The boyfriend/girlfriend thing in school was weird.

If a male seeks a woman to mate and procreate or for companionship then why in the world would a 13 year old boy want or need to do that?

These are things adults humans do and I was just a child.

I learned a lot on how not to be by watching humans fail.

The materialistic thing I can't grasp either.

I could write a book on what I have saw,experienced and learned in my 54 years.

I know that someday soon I along with others will be called to lead the lost ones to a new beginning.

And by the way lucid dreams of flying are not dreams.You are having OBE's.

Your soul is actually leaving your body and is flying. I use to do it nightly as a child and young person.

I would even meet others in my town/neighborhood and we would soar together.

The silver cord/thread is real.I have seen it and followed it home many nights.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Do you feel the quickening, the urgency?

Do you feel the warmth of hope and the beginnings of a brighter future for these perfect beings even though dark storm clouds are gathering over this world?

No? Be patient. Purpose will soon reveal itself. The Veil is lifting.

It has been almost 10 months since I wrote those first tentative sentences. I visit this thread from time to time and as I read the words that you, our Brothers and Sisters, have written the enormity of our collective mission becomes clear. We, as individuations, face the future ready to assist and guide where we are needed. We live in exciting times and that is precisely why we are here in this place and in this now.

In case anyone is wondering, I have my mission and it is not something I would have expected. There's that famous Universal sense of humour again.

This thread continues to serve its purpose and I am grateful to everyone who has participated and I am also grateful to everyone who has refrained from posting negativity.

My Brothers and Sisters -

You are not alone.

You are exactly where you need to be.

You will remember.

There is time.

You cannot fail.

Be peace, be love, be light.

Peace Out.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wow, I guess I don't need to post much of a reply, already, many others have confirmed the same things that I went through when I was young.

To add: When I was about 11-13 or so, I would awake from being asleep, still sleepy, to find that I am afraid. What am I afraid of? Why am I afraid? I'm on my side, and something that is pushing against ME, but not physically me, is pushing me over onto my side, very slowly. This happened a number of times.

Once, when I was about 16 or 17, I woke up to find someone staring me in the face. His face was mostly featureless, and he didn't speak words. He spoke thoughts, and his thoughts to me were "BE AFRAID!" In all of it's essence. I was heavily involved in church goings at that time, so I asked it in my mind why it didn't just turn to the love in Jesus, and it went away. What is interesting about this is that I could hear what was going on in the rest of the house (small house) because I WAS awake. But my eyes weren't opened. But I could see everything in my room from the same perspective of me on my side, but my eyes were closed. And the face was superimposed over the background of the room.

Also, once when I was 18, I had a dream where I was sitting on a cloud. A smiling man with a very long beard told me something, but of course, since my life has always been intense, I forgot. I'm beginning to think I should get in the habit of a journal and dream journal.

I've got more as well, but, really, OP's first post hit home.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thealiveone

The easiest thing to do is write down the symbols. If you are supposed to figure them out yourself, you'll find it very difficult for getting an answer from anyone.

The least we can do is speculate.

And try to practice seeing auras, it may help later.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm sounding off.

I've known what I am for quite some time now. I've always been "different", but in a good way you know?

I am glad I came back to help, and my experience here thus far has been a very interesting one, to say the least. I'm glad I woke up when I did, cause I incarnated here very very late. (In the 1990's) The wisdom that I possess is amazing to have in this Third Density existance with all of its challeges. I needed a little adventure you know, and as we all know, if you want adventure, Third Density is the way to go but it comes at great risk. But I accepted the risk because we all know "Who Dares Wins"...but there are so many unanswerable questions whlist one is here so its no wonder souls stay here as long as they do...Anyhow, I've balanced this realm greatly, about 57%-62% STO. I hope nothing happens that gets me Karmatically involved..but even nothing doesnt happen I do not think I'll go in the Harvest as I will choose to live out the rest of this incarnation and see what else lies in-store.

Good luck with your challenges in this Game..

Take care all of you, Love and Light from our Infinite Creator.

Namasté.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I've had many of these events happen to me, I'll make a post as soon as I do a bit more soul-searching and research on the subject.

But I've always felt disconnected with everything around me from an early age. Sure I acted the part of normal little girl, but there was just something missing...something that I didn't fit in.

As I said, detailing my experiences in a post soon.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join