It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanderers among us - Sound off

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Whether we like it or not, we are a part of the human collective, and I feel we should do everything we can to enrich the experience of the human collective. The best way that I have found to do this is to discuss and debate our discoveries and experiences with those who are not like us in order to share the knowledge we will inevitably obtain. This can be done in a way which creates a sort of chain reaction of new and life changing ideas.

Penkala.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

During Katrina all I could do was worry about the animals. It seems every disaster that happens, my thoughts go directly to 'who's caring for the animals?' Kinship Circle is a godsend in these awful situations.
www.kinshipcircle.org...

I do abstain from animal products, as many of you do. Since I was a little kid, meat was very foreign to me, so at 15 I went veggie. I read up on all the health benefits, too, and it really is the only way to go. I eat eggs, but only the cage free, vegetarian fed hen eggs. I wonder if some of us come from a place where animals and plants are not eaten at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Hello to you, SS,

When I read your post I got amazingly shivery and felt a connection.

Does anyone who feels these things have allergies?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi Blu,

It is so lovely to find someone who understands your feelings - you are the only person I have ever found who feels like me.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by traveller

hello, trav.

What a great thread.

I had the shivers reading some of it, which means relating to..WHO tho?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

It does make you feel like you aren't as much of a kook as you've been led to believe. I don't think we are the only ones, we are certainly in the minority though!

Since we are all under the impression that we are wanderers, I wonder how many others here feel as I do in chaos? I mean, I can go along day to day through the blah blah blah of daily life, but bring on a crisis, and I spring into action! Sometimes I hope for something to happen so I can jump in and do stuff.

A year ago November, my area did this horrible aerial spraying of some pesticide. After the three night fly over of poison spraying planes, there was a greasy film over everything. These poor sea birds whose wings are made so specifically for waterproofing and floating, were literally drowning right offshore. Some managed to get onshore with the waves and there I was, waiting with my boxes. For a week and a half, before and after work, I was at the beach with my daughter grabbing as many of these guys as we could. The lucky ones made it to the local society that watches out for sea animals.

Oooo, I rambled.. sorry. Anywhoz, as horrific as the experience was, I was energized, alert and always ready for more. Anyone else dig chaos?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by blujay]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Blu I thrive on/in chaos as well...I would go as far as to say I crave it. I don't purposely put my self in situations where chaos is but I do enjoy it when I am faced with crisis.

I find it interesting how so much we are all alike. It is very comforting.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Hi crazy friend!

You are right, it is lovely to have a fellow feeler on board.

I can't believe you like chaos? Surely not. Good for you, saving the birds.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

I crave it too. I always have and could never figure out why. Maybe it has something to do with why we're here....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi Wandere and everyone ells. Here´s a little something from Denmark. Lately i´ve been going mad. Things have been happening to me, i´m starting to se aura, healing my self, getting visions of stuff that happens shortly after. My diet has changed and i´m having this feeling of begginning to remmebering something thou i don´t know what. I feel as if something big is comming soon thou i don´t know what. I´m beginning to meditate like cracy, getting all kinds of messages. I gotta tell you that when i stummbled over this tread, i was mindblown, man maybe i´m not that crazy after all, and neither are you. I´ll keep in contact and lett you know my progress and the info that i gett, please do the same cause this feels important. As to my life i´ve been sitting in the passengers seat all my life just watching my body do what it did, and lett me tell you, my body is a sellfish, manipulating, energi stealing creature. But now i´m waking up, it hurt like crazy as i did, felt like dying, this is wierd but man it feels good now. Thanks to everybody. And remember that, THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE IS LOVE.

THE ALIVE ONE

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by traveller

If u have not already known about the Venus Project,
groups.google.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi again, i checked out the venus project, and saw the two movies at the zeitgeist. Wauv, that helped me alot. A big peace of the puzzle there. Man i´m right there with you. Spread the love. A guy from denmark.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
as i read the name of the thread "wanderers" repeated in my head before i even read what you said. i belive i too am blessed with something, im not sure what it is, but i just know there has got to be something to it. for example, the other day i was watching the news, i was checking out this waterbottle that was id say about 3/4's full. i had just switched to drinking water because i got a bad habit of drinking soda all winter. so this is like seriusly the 2nd day of me drinking 100 percent water no soda. it was one from K-mart unlike any one ive ever seen before. it had very delicate bearly noticible swirals at the top. as i am examining this waterbottle and watching the news all of a sudden and it scared the bajesus out of me i here this PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and in my utility closent about 5 feet in front of me i hear a noise that ive never heard before and ive lived here awhile. upon further examination there is a big blue pressure tank behind the hot water heater, must have been there for when the village water pressure was real low. well anyways i start hearing water dripping so i look at the tank, and to my astonishment there was a shallow dent in the top of the pressure tank with a pinhole in the middle, the waterjet expelled was so great that it blew the imprint of the pinhole into the sheetrock when all the pressure of the tank was expelled. what else that is so odd it seems like a fresh dent, no rust on it at all. this dent was on the backside of the watertank about 2 inches from a wall where there is nothing stored next to it that could have caused this to happen. i isolated the pressure tank by turning off some valves and now the water for the bathroom is directly of the water heater, pressure is fine because the village has upgraded its water pressure since this was installed. my freind saw me just after it happend and said i looked like i seen a ghost, i was so flipped out thinking Did i just do that?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
Some things I've realized...

I can't do anything for anyone that I'm not willing to do for myself, and my best intentions never changed anyone's mind.

Being loving and compassionate doesn't mean being "nice". Often the most loving thing we can do is be honest. True love and compassion are acceptance and an open heart. We love what is, not what could be.

Taking on the pain of others will never alleviate that pain. It only creates more. Transmutation is a wonderful thing.

No matter where I am, what I'm doing, everything is exactly as it needs to be and I live to love it.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

Well said , my friend; everything must begin with us and what better starting ponit? Love of self, realising and accepting that we are exactly where we are supposed to be and doing what we are leads to the realisation that we can change any and everything if we start with us;

as statd above by cosmicegg, do all things from love and compassion, for it is the way to open others eyes and hearts, for like breeds like, and the ripple effect does grow, and we must learn to love and be compassionate even to those that push us away or fill us with anger.

I also am a fellow traveller, as many of you know from sharing my thoughts here, and there are indeed many here now to be a part of this rare but wonderful journey.

peace and love to all.

seeker

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi wanderes, i have a question for you. I woke up this morning, with a strong strong strong sence that i´m not from this dimention, i mean this is not where i usually am, and i felt a longing for home. Does anybody ells feel the same. Spread the love.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
We will be home soon, lets enjoy our time and make use of it wisely while we are here on Earth. I have a feeling we will miss this world once it is gone and past.
Love & Light, Always

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi Guys, lately when i meditate i´m getting wierd signs like triangles with wierd markings in, and other shapes and forms, but they come so quickly i can´t keep up. And last time i saw what appeard to be firemen and rescuer working. Does anybody know wtf that means? Plus i´m getting this feeling of urgency? Hope somebody knows what i´m talking about. Spread the love and light. The alive one.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The triangles and geometric symbols are in some ways "keys" to unlocking your mind. Go with them, focus on them, get to know the feelings which are associated with them. I personally use triangles as symbols to focus energy with when I meditate. One method I use is having an equilateral triangle of Light over my head connecting the two hemispheres of the brain. Key part is believing too, you must truly believe to see the awesome powers which are inside of our minds. When the geometric signs come up, go with them, no need to analyze them or put them into language, they are much more "pure" than our language is.

The firefighter and rescuer may have significance too. What does a firefighter do? Sounds like a heroic duty to me. Try viewings dreams and such visions on a "meta-level" That is, don't focus on the details so much as the Whole, take a "step back" and view from above, so to speak. And remember that everything happens for a reason, including that which appears as "Random."

I hope this was some help
see you soon maybe?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks light-circle, i´ll try and do that. However the vision of the firefighters and the rescuer seemed like "real time"? But yeah i´ll try and see it from above. Again thanks for replying. Denmark out.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Your welcome =)

maybe your vision is of a future or past event? I have had "random" recollections which were very "real-time." A few memories I have never experienced in either life or dreams yet I have "relived" them and it seemed very much as real as this moment right now.

I'm glad to see people starting to wake up and help others wake up too, this is exciting =)
keep up the good work

ciao from the U.S.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join