It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen 9/11 Footage Finally Being Released By FBI,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
just found this on Alex Jones' website infowars.com
the keep it filed away for so long, and the only thing we get are some lousy camcorder movies.
but just wanted to share this in case someone get's a piece of new evidence out.

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Tuesday, Nov 11, 2008

The FBI and the Department of Justice have released ten new videos relating to the events of 9/11, three years after a freedom of information act request for the footage was submitted.

The newly released videos show footage of the attack on the twin towers in New York on September 11th 2001.

Some of the videos were originally seized by the FBI in the hours after the attacks had taken place, others were handed to 9/11 investigators or discovered throughout the course of the investigation.

The videos were secured by FOIA attorney Scott Hodes, under instruction from his client Mr Scott Bingham.

Bingham has uploaded some of the footage to youtube and has set about writing blogs on the videos at www.penttbom.com....

Bingham writes:

"This is the first bulk release of videos from the PENTTBOM investigative file. More will come later. How much later? I don’t know. But we requested 64 of 84 items on the ‘menu’ and we now have 10 new items."

Bingham was previously successful in securing the release of CCTV footage from the Pentagon, Citgo gas station, and Double Tree hotel, which he documented on his website www.Flight77.info. However, none of these videos provided clear footage of the impact of flight 77 into the Pentagon.

(Article continues below)

Although it was Bingham’s FOIA lawsuit that forced the release of the only known footage from the Pentagon and the surrounding area on 9/11, government watchdog group Judicial Watch took the credit and released it to the mainstream media networks.

During the course of Bingham’s FOIA request, he discovered that the FBI was withholding at least another 84 surveillance tapes pertaining to the attacks, and subsequently requested the release of all the withheld footage.

The original context of the request for the footage and the revelations garnered from the FBI suggested that the remaining tapes were specifically related to the attack on the Pentagon. However, the bulk of the ten newly released videos show the impact of the second plane into the World Trade Center from various new angles. Some of the videos seem to be old footage that has been previously released, and one video even contains a full ABC News episode called ‘The Survivors’, a documentary about the burn victims of 9/11 that was presumably made weeks or months after the events.

It appears that the FBI still maintains that they have no more footage of the Pentagon attack, despite the fact that the area is littered with buildings and roads that have their own surveillance systems, in addition to that of the pentagon itself.

Perhaps the most interesting newly released video is footage shot by a couple in a hotel adjacent to the WTC. Much like the previously released "What we saw: Bob and Bri" video which surfaced two years ago, this video is cut just as the second plane hits. However the audio is left intact and a large swoosh followed by two loud thuds can be heard. Bingham, who says he plans to upload more from this video, also says the video is cut as the towers collapse. The reason for the cuts is not explained.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
In case you don't realise, ThroatYogurt has trumped you, mate.

ThroatYogurt's recent thread - PENTTBOM Videos...

Unless your thread is offering something new, which it doesn't look like, you can probably expect it to be locked by a Moderator.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
you're right.
i must have missed it, thanks!
better luck next time right?!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
but this guys thread is about the pentagon. i don't see a pentagon in my thread???

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GondelleX
but this guys thread is about the pentagon. i don't see a pentagon in my thread???

As far as we know, not all of the videos have been uploaded to the website.

There might be some Pentagon stuff there later.

Keep watching, you might get the scoop on ThroatYogurt next time. I'm sure there are plenty of hours in his day where he enjoys his paradise, drifts off and listens to those waves. You might catch him out next time. (in joke between me and ThroatYogurt)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join