It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dust Devil Moving Near Phoenix Lander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I was reading at NASA about the Mars Phoenix Lander...and I've found something in the gif photo!
which is something bright in the air...is it a dust or......???

please look at the left hand side before 1348

ref:www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by roisu]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That was weird. I saw the dust devil but then right before 1348, like you said, there was a weird spot in the sky.
Hmmmm.

Perhaps it was just a trick of light or something. What do others think?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Damn, that took so long to get to 1348, anyways, if you zoom in..... closer....... closer........ yep, thats it!
Its a decommisioned Conchorde !!! Fo Sho!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Looks like the road runner, and if NASA (NAZI) is anything to go by it would probably be more legit than ANY of the BS they throw at people to accept as "truth".

Once again people, NASA is owned by the illuminati, so if you believe anything they tell you, you've been fooled. And I do feel sorry for the mind controlled people they have working there that they use as an 'honest' front.

Wake up to the lie NASA is.

wZn

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is a very good find in my opinion, what a sharp eye

Sadly, the quality of the images is really bad (the "highest res" version of the frames used to make this animation, that can be found here, is averagely 23/25 kb. I would really like to see a better resolution of this, also because there's something that looks to be motion blur (left-right).

top topics

join