It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did ATS become the new Neo-Con hangout?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
How did you think Bush and Cheney were going to spend their nights once out of office?

Just keep your eyes open for a couple of newbie posters that claim to offer allot of inside pentagon information... One of whom makes allot of typos and always agrees with the other guy...

Condi will be a bit harder to spot,

But if we start a Black Women who didn't vote for Obama thread we can probably pin her down to maybe... the one reply it gets

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[I hope the Republican party really does go back to being the Republican party]

They wont ...and in fact now the necons on the left will be doing their thing from the Democratic side .

I do believe that both parties are all working towards the same goals (whatever the grand plan is ) I do believe there are rich bankers,senators,world leaders etc on all sides running the show from BOTH SIDES ..

'Neocons on the LEFT' you said??

Sorry, but that's an oxymoron. A contradiction.

Conservatives (as in 'neoCON') are the antithesis (Google it...) of 'left'.

Maybe you should study politics a little more...

J.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by retzius
It seems like every other thread is one of the following:

1. Obama the antichrist
2. Obama the terrorist
3. Obama dictatorship
4. Extremely long post of bible passages about why we need to bow down to Jesus
5. Posts about "you cant pry my guns from my cold dead hands"
6. Posts about Obama the Zionist

etc. etc. etc.

I like this site. Some good ideas, free thinkers, and off the wall ideas.

But this is strange. Its like every bible thumpin, gun totin republican migrated here.

What do you mean by "free thinking?" If you hope to come across a discussion whether Obama is a gay alien from the Pleiades or just from there or not at all, then be advised that you hope wrong. The Obama_antichrist topic acceptance is a classic case of mental conformity inspired by an outside influence.
www.time.com...

This and other similar topics have been initiated by the ATS owners to boost stagnating popularity of the site, as you can see bellow.

As the election runtime approached and the antichristum cookie was inserted, the daily page views increased dramatically.

How about that for free thinking?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
[Neocons on the LEFT' you said??

Sorry, but that's an oxymoron. A contradiction.

Maybe you should study politics a little more...

J.]

What I meant was they are not all neocons who you claim are neocons.they do not even believe in God at all I bet ..(maybe they believe that man is god)
There are people who MANIPULATE the Republicans and the Christian right (hey it was really beneficial for them) and will now be manipulating the Dems and the left ..(It goes back and forth it seems) ...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

Now the conservatives are the anti-something. This surely broadens the view of the mechanism that causes the manifestation of various bi-polar disorders, which appear to be more frequent than previously thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The big mistake democrats make is to run around trying to battle shadows.

How many times was President Bush attacked - with outright facts like ordering NSA warrantless wiretapping in the US, he was in fact committing an impeachable crime - a felony - pursuant to Section 1809(a) of the FISA.

How did that play? Learn from them: it needs fear as fuel.

How did they actually give legs to the impeachment of Clinton?

Clinton took them seriously, that's how.

Obama-Hitler? Imaginative!
Obama-Antichrist? Cool!

To quote Sonic Youth:

"Stick to your guns and LET EM THROUGH!"

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by undermind
Obama-Hitler? Imaginative!
Obama-Antichrist? Cool!

Obama-President?

Obama - ET antiGod hologram

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ATS should accomodate everybody's interests...not just yours! Ignore the threads you are not interested in...easy as that.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Look, the election is the big thing now. People are scared and so they are talking about it. Isn't that what America represents? Freedom!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anachryon

I have noticed a strange change in ATS over the last few weeks..

When did ATS become the new Neo-Con hangout?

It's not so much a Neocon thing, it's more a "rail against the establishment" sorta thing. Whomever is in power is under close scrutiny, especially on sites like ATS, and ergo receive a whole pile of angry posts/comments.
If McCain'd won, or if he'd been the one leading the polls in the weeks leading up to the election, you might be asking when ATS had been overrun by "Libtards" cuz McCain would be the Antichrist or promoting a dictatorship or whatever.

You should've seen all the "Libtards" here four years ago. You could barely find a "Neocon" to save your life.

It'll be like this for the next 4 years, then whoever wins in '12 will be the soup du jour and it'll start all over again. Might as well settle in and learn about human behavior in the group setting while you're here.

You couldnt of said it better. I thought that when Obama was elected it would actually be a little different. The Bush bashing over the past couple of years and talk of him declaring martial law was getting rediculous. I am actually a republican, however now that Obama is going to be the President I will support him 100%. I guess no matter who is in office people are going to post negative threads about them. It really is quite pathetic.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

I gave you a star for tying it to a stagnating ATS. With a chart, no less!

I appreciate the original thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey all,

This IS a conspiracy site. I don't know who the antichrist is but it is frightening to think he may be among us

Conservatives are not bad people.... they just don't like to see unborn babies killed and other non fun stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I have noticed a strange change in ATS over the last few weeks..
When did ATS become the new Neo-Con hangout?t

You've only been here 6 weeks.
Sounds like you are a left winger who doesn't TOLERATE right wing views?
If you want just left wing views - check out democratic underground.

But how alternative is it when the same topic is posted over and over again day after day ad nauseum..

You've missed the past 8 years of the same kind of anti-bush threads.
Over and over and over and over ....
So by your standards that means that ATS is a facist-left-wing hangout?

[edit on 11/12/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Sounds like you are a left winger who doesn't TOLERATE right wing views?
If you want just left wing views - check out democratic underground.

So what are you insinuating again? That only lefties don't tolerate right views? It really seems you are so small-minded to have that believe as I have seen you suggesting this various times before. Not agreeing with is similar to not tolerating right wing views, in your opinion. So that you all know, if you don't agree with this neocon Flyerfan, you don't tolerate her point of view. What a logic again

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by retzius

Get off your "self-righteous" high horse OP! ATS has had its fair share of Bush criticism by neo liberals as well. Are you going to deny that now due to Obama being in power?

Funny how you people had no problem bashing Bush when he was in office, but now that Obama is, all of a sudden he's "hands off"?

double standard much?

For the record, I hate Bush as well, so don't you dare try to label me as another "neo-con" unless you want to continue perpetuating your ignorance.

Also, this is a CONSPIRACY forum! not some ridiculous biased political party forum! Our job here is to question EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY to get to the truth of things, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you don't like it, then you can simply walk out the door. I am seriously getting sick and tired of ATS starting to become a haven for Obama Bots. I swear you people are WORSE than the Bush Bots!

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Question]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by retzius

What about the Spiritually Enlightened Alien Chanellers?

They been working overtime on ATS lately, even more so than the Anti-Obama mob..

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
So what are you insinuating again?

You are going to give yourself a heart attack. Chill out.

The OP was being INTOLERANT of right wing views.
And then you became INTOLERANT of my pointing out that truth.
Learn to be TOLERANT Mdv2

Backatchya.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by retzius

No. If McCain got in we'd be bitchin about other stuff. You don't get it, either candidate would be being slammed because both candidates are bad. We are slamming Obama because he was elected.... now we are Neo-Cons? what were we when bush was elected.... Democrats?

Use your brain.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The OP was being INTOLERANT of right wing views.

The OP was being INTOLERANT of the same views being repeated over and over and over......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join