It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for a new False Flag Operation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Going through the news this morning, I cannot help but notice a couple of disturbing developments after a couple of weeks of silence on the international 'big news' front. I mean, it was only about two weeks ago that we had non stop news of a crises of some sort everyday on the MSM then leading upto the elections, it all stopped - The world just doesn't stop randomly in time for the elections does it??? Not unless, its all preplanned and the powers that be want to Focus our attention on something of significance to their plans...

... So all of a sudden today we have two news reports brought to our attention:
Link to thread: Bin Laden Plans new attach on US
Link to thread: American Journalist Kidnapped by Taliban

Now interestingly enough, this was soon followed by another report in the media...
Link: Report - Obama to focus on bin laden capture

So could it be that we are being primed now for another False Flag Operation that will do the following:
* Focus the American public's anger onto the Bin Laden & his terrorist friends
* this provides grounds for American to officially invade Pakistan, intensify bombings in Afghanistan (more civilian deaths), and/or launch a strike on Iran
* this in turn intensifies retaliation from the muslim / arab world against America (increased terrorist activity for example)
* this leads to even more mistrust of fellow Americans with links to the middle east - and considering the tumultous economic situation, it wouldn't take too much for these to boil over and cause civil unrest
* this would provide the grounds for the government to instill marshal law and override the constitution.

Off course I could be completely wrong but would love to hear some thoughts from others.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have to agree, however I think martial law could be declared in one of 3 ways.

Economically, the U.S. is bankrupt our new dictator in chief is taking over because the bickering of congress has stopped him from doing this.

Terrorists attacks randomly happening at least once every other day.

Or there is a weapon of mass destruction that has gone off, or is going to. And there are others ready to go.

I just hope we're both wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
... shocking to see how viable all three scenarios you list are.

From what i understand, the day has just started in America - I will be keeping an eye on the breaking news for the rest of the day. Sounds like it will make for interesting viewing.

I thought a potential false flag would have generated a bit more interest on ATS though...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A false flag event might be what the PTB need to ensure Obama is installed as the next President. There are more and more stories each day questioning Obama's actual place of birth, Hawaii or Kenya. A large scale attack with a large body count would pretty much ensure any claims being dropped due to National Security.

Just my thoughs.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OK lets recap:

Right after Reagan got into office their was his assassination attempt and then the bombing of the marines in Bearut. (sp?)

After Reagan there was George Bush and the first attack on the WTC.

Then Clinton came along and we had the OK City bombing, Waco, Ruby Ridge.

Then we had George Bush jr and the final assault on the WTC.....

I'm detecting a pattern here.

Each new administration gets a major disaster or attack so they can push through whatever the hell they feel like.

Yeppers folks, something big is about to hit the fan.

Obama should get his chance to deal with the crisis and push through his agenda just like those that came before him.

I just hope it's not some crazy crisis and not too many people have to die.

wupy

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

thank you for the summary, it puts things in perspective. Interesting theory about every administration dealing with a terrorist attack to further their own political cause. It seems to make a lot of sense.

It also fits in nicely with the timing of the halliburton prison (fema camps) construction schedule. It seems that they were completed just in time to see the financial crises unfold and have the elections go through.

My cause of concern arises from the fact that in 2008, for the first time an active military unit has been given a dedicated assignment for civil unrest containment. It is assigned to Northcom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts.

And as Djpaec pointed out, the scenarios established to trigger FEMA into action are generally found in the society today: economic collapse, civil unrest, drug problems, terrorist attacks, and protests against American intervention in a foreign country. All these premises exist, it could only be a matter of time in which one of these triggers the entire emergency necessary to bring FEMA into action, and then it may be too late, because under the FEMA plan, there is no contingency by which Constitutional power is restored.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
why is everyone so pessimistic and paranoid. # always hits the fan. ALWAYS. obama will face a crisis every president did. lincoln had the slaves. rossevelt had the depression. jfk had the nuclear missile crisis. this is nothing new. the american people can and will push through.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

I understand what you mean by every administration faces its challenges but we live in such interesting times that sometimes it is very difficult to resist the urge of grabbing a comfy seat and digging into popcorn whilst the drama unfolds.

I did mention earlier on in the thread that it looks like it will be an interesting day because all of a sudden everything seems to be happening. For example since this morning the following has occurred:

Pakistan:
Militants in Pakistan loot 12 trucks carrying supplies for Western forces in Afghanistan plus 2 Humvees

U.S Aid Worker Gunned Down in Pakistan

Taliban documents reveal scale of operations in Pakistan

Iran:
Iran test-fires new surface-to-surface missile

Iran does not suspend nuclear program: official

Terrorism:

I mean who can go past this one... Al-Qaeda preparing another attack on West

... Something smells fishy to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
well i see a simple solution to this. stop watching the news. especially fox. who knows if this even happened. you have no proof. maybe they needed filler. or maybe murdoch is behind it. who knows but the point is scaring yourself into believing there is going to be a false flag operation is silly. the days before 9/11 did we see alot of news about iraq/afgnaistan?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Right after Reagan got into office their was his assassination attempt and then the bombing of the marines in Bearut. (sp?)

while the attempt on his life was very early in his presidency, I hardly doubt it was done so that he could push his agenda. I doubt if you will find anyone who will take a bullet to the chest for the sake of anything. The leg or arm or butt maybe but inches from the heart? not a chance.

the beirut bombing took place two years in and serves as the launching pad for terrorism attacks against the us. The barracks were hit and Reagan pulled the troops. This act showed terror organizations that you can push the bully and the bully retreats. The president's behavior in this instance was horrific and sent the wrong message to the world. Bin Laden and his cohorts have taken the stance that we don't belong in the middle east and by attacking us, we will eventually pull out. Had Reagan increased the forces and gone on the attack, like we did when we bombed Qaddafy's house, I think that the US could very well still be living in our safe little cocoon. Look what happened with Libya after we hit the man behind many of the attacks. I'm not one for aggression but I do believe that, when you put yourself out to be the big bad anything, if someone pushes you, you need to walk the walk.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
well i see a simple solution to this. stop watching the news. especially fox. who knows if this even happened. you have no proof. maybe they needed filler. or maybe murdoch is behind it. who knows but the point is scaring yourself into believing there is going to be a false flag operation is silly. the days before 9/11 did we see alot of news about iraq/afgnaistan?

no one is scaring themselves here. this is a skunk works forum and i don't believe i need to much proof - from what i understand, this part of ATS is there to put forward a theory and see what happens.

you could very well be right that they needed a filler or the Murdoch clan are setting it all up. But whatever the reason may be, it does make for interesting observations right?

top topics

join