It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt 'black boxes' to track net use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Govt 'black boxes' to track net use

www.nzherald.co.nz

Further details emerged on Tuesday at a meeting of internet service providers (ISPs) in London where representatives from BT, AOL Europe, O2 and BSkyB were given a PowerPoint presentation of the issues and technology surrounding the Government's Interception Modernisation Programme (IMP), the name given by the Home Office to the database proposal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is a good story for all those people in the u.k. I dont know much about the offices in the uk that keep tabs on the citizens with the acception of MI5 MI6 and the Ministry of Defense.

How this effect's your isp's over in the u.k. either I dont know but for those who come to ats if you dont know about this program maybe we can get lucky and the power point program can mysteriously leak out

Falcon

www.nzherald.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Gordon 'totalitarian-communist' Brown at work again. We're all monitored, triangulated, listened in to, there are reasons for an unwritten constitution, Brown is perverting and corrupting all of them.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by redled]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
actually i know a little bit about these black boxes. i have first hand experience... i actually posted a thread about this two years ago. my uncle was the one that helped build and test these black boxes. i cant say much about it but i know the government secretly funded these and subcontracted companies out to hide their involvment. they are already being used by all major isp's and have been for about a year, including comcast. i can tell you one of the major companies responsable for this machine is e.d.s.

top topics

join