It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified object in San Diego 11-09-2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I took this beautiful picture while at Lake Murray in San Diego on 11-09-2008.

I usually don't zoom in and scan all over pictures, but this one I felt to do so just because of how awesome I felt it was. After further investigation. I found something here indicated with this circled area right under the arrow

After zooming in, I think I see something. It may be nothing. I am not a image analizer by any means. I'm a salesman. I don't have the software here to save a zoomed image, or I just don't know how. Anyone want to help?

[edit on 11-11-2008 by malignant_tumor]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
< EDIT: OP put up higher resolution photos while I was posting >

[edit on 11-11-2008 by md11forever]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sorry folks, can't get a cropped zoom fuction to work on my home computer. I'll have to do it tomorrow while I'm at work.

Sucks, sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

hard to tell

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Are you talking about that little tiny black dot?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I could hardly find the circle with the arrow, maybe i need glasses. I am very surprised that you even noticed that.

Cropped from original Op image.

(What I have done to this image)
Cropped originally picture down to 175x140
Enlarged to 400x320
Auto color leveled

It is very hard to tell where the object you're talking about is at.. There does seem to be a 'object' or mass within the circle, and the part (towards the right) that doesn't seem to connect with the rest. It could of been connected, but due to expansion of image [on my part] or some of the smaller pixels in the image could of been blurred out due to sunlight.

But in my opinion, it may be a long branch with leaves on the top, and the sunlight is just interfering with the picture making it look as though it isn't connected with the rest of the mass. If that is what you're pointing out to be the object of interest in the picture.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forest
I could hardly find the circle with the arrow, maybe i need glasses. I am very surprised that you even noticed that.

Cropped from original Op image.

(What I have done to this image)
Cropped originally picture down to 175x140
Enlarged to 400x320
Auto color leveled

It is very hard to tell where the object you're talking about is at.. There does seem to be a 'object' or mass within the circle, and the part (towards the right) that doesn't seem to connect with the rest. It could of been connected, but due to expansion of image [on my part] or some of the smaller pixels in the image could of been blurred out due to sunlight.

But in my opinion, it may be a long branch with leaves on the top, and the sunlight is just interfering with the picture making it look as though it isn't connected with the rest of the mass. If that is what you're pointing out to be the object of interest in the picture.

I think hes talking about the TINY black dot thing in the clouds that you can barely see

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

D'oh.
Alright, there does seem to be black dots after all, a few more than one.

Entire OP picture was Zoomed 700% then I toke a screen shot and cropped it down.

Same image as above, bust just auto color leveled it.

Yeah, hard to tell, since it's difficult to even tell in the original picture. My best guess now would be birds, that's the only thing I could think of that could make such a small dot and still show up. Maybe birds coming off of that tree or whatever it is. Best theory I have.

Guess we'll have to wait for the Op to zoom it himself and explain what he sees.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are quick, thanks. Yes, you guys picked out the object. The only reason I focused on that part of the pick what the black round mass lower to the right. I drove to it and determined it was a tree, but it does not have outstanding branches.

The object in question which made me second quess it, is because there was a whilte eliptical ring around the black dot which didn't seem in place. This pics you all have presented, shows a green ring around it.

Just thought I'd put it out there. Beats a repeat of rerun youtube videos I thought.

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join