Believe it or not, Viruses may not exist at all!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

See? This is the reason why ATS is going downhill. People like you posting utter drivel, linking to absolutely pee poor websites. Viruses may not exist?? Did you even attend basic biology in school? Jesus...

Yes, ATS is a free exchange of opinions and ideas, etc. And while it often pains me to read them, everyone has their right to an opinion.

But when people make asinine assumptions and then try to support them with posts from completely disreputable links, you do a MASSIVE diservice to ATS and what it stands for - the search for the truth.

With posts like that, no wonder people laugh at us fringe dwellers.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Completely agree with you.

However, you do realise that the people who believe in the OP and in this stuff simply do not want to read about science or facts or research.

they're more interested in looking for a more "esoteric" reason for things rather than the evidence put under their noses.

You're fighting a losing battle, I'm sorry to say.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
now come on..

Really? Then it should be very easy for you to provide a source to prove that. Otherwise it's just more disinformation.

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document."
Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.

"Up to today there is actually no single scientifically really convincing evidence for the existence of HIV. Not even once such a retrovirus has been isolated and purified by the methods of classical virology."
Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sanger, Emeritus Professor of Molecular Biology and Virology, Max-Planck-Institutes for Biochemistry, Munchen.

With a quick google search i found this award, only a thousand dollars, but i know there are many more out there.

www.virusmyth.com...

[edit on 6/30/2010 by above]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i thought viruses were snippets of DNA?
And that they could infiltrate cells and insert their own DNA into a meaningful place and then cause themselves to replicate?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm currently investigating this topic as i have just recovered from shingles. When i had shingles (which is the same virus as chicken pox) my brother developed chickenpox. Now i'm assuming that I gave my brother the chicken pox virus through my shingles rash. If viruses do not exist then what other explanation can be given on the communicability of my disease?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join