It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they setting up the pins for Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was just watching CNN and they have been talking about Obama's goal to catch or kill Bin Laden. This all seems a little contrived. We haven't heard much from OBL for quite a while. And now that we have a new president elect, suddenly there is a "new" threat.

And the media is now talking about Obama catching Osama. I know that is very poetic isn't it?

Anyway, maybe the PTB are setting up the pins for Obama to bowl a strike. OBL is threatening a major hit, and Obama comes in to save the day like the hero he has been made out to be.

He will solve the financial crisis, and then catch Osama and the world will rejoice!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If all that happens very quickly, even I will be questioning if he is the antichrist
. I havn't seen anyone in the mainstream discussing him catching Osama though. Could you give some links?

The economy is gonna take at least 1 to 2 years to turn around. He won't even be able to collect on his new tax bills till 2010. Meaning he's going to be operating off of George Bush's tax policies till at least 2011. I just question if people are gonna have enough patience to notice that. But if he does create jobs, like the new deal 2 programs he is suggesting, then we should be able to at least tell some sort of turn around by the end of 2009 to 2010.

As to the new threat, has anybody else wondered why these terrorists don't do small seemingly random attacks like they do in the middle east? I mean if they really wanted to instill fear in people they could have a huge car bomb go off in the middle of L.A. Rush Hour, attack a bunch of random malls all around the same time. Wouldn't that be scarier? Seemingly random acts of violence that is.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
As to the new threat, has anybody else wondered why these terrorists don't do small seemingly random attacks like they do in the middle east? I mean if they really wanted to instill fear in people they could have a huge car bomb go off in the middle of L.A. Rush Hour, attack a bunch of random malls all around the same time. Wouldn't that be scarier? Seemingly random acts of violence that is.

haha hope for your sake that neither of your solutions for installing fear happens, you might have some feds at your door. lmao

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

As to the new threat, has anybody else wondered why these terrorists don't do small seemingly random attacks like they do in the middle east? I mean if they really wanted to instill fear in people they could have a huge car bomb go off in the middle of L.A.

I have often wondered this myself. If you think about it, how difficult would it really be for someone to build a bomb put it in a car drive it to some populated area park it, leave and set it off. A shopping mall, a downtown parking lot, a sports stadium...etc etc etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I personally think that Osama has been planning another attack for a long time. I don't think it has anything to do with Obama or not. I think that Al-quaeda has always been planning since 9-11 what they are going to do next every step of the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It is ominous to me that they are not spending their resources in small attacks.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

If you know Al-quaeda you would know that they spend years planning for their next big attack. First, with the bombing of the world trade center, then with the attack on the twin towers, my bet is that their next attack is going to be either on a national monument or in several cities around the US in a surprise attack when we will least expect it.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

True they certainly like there symbolism.

I've noticed they like screwing with a new president. They did it to Clinton, then focused on Africa. They did it to Bush, then brought there wars to europe(England and Spain) then wasn't there just attacks somewhere in Africa? If Al Ciada doesn't strike by 2010 I'll be happily suprised.

top topics

join