It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Anti-Christ (Different View)..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Let me first state that I am neither "republican" or "democrat", but will support whatever candidate with what I see the best ideas.

I want to also say that I personally do not believe Obama is the "Anti-Christ"...but this thread is directed to those who do believe it.

If the Bible portrays him as the anti-christ, whether he is or not, would it not mean that these "prophecies" were BOUND to come true? If that is the case, that would mean we are just on the ride and we have no say ultimately; what is there to worry about?

Another question to those of you thinking he is the anti-christ; are you worried and believe this "outcome" can change or are you trying to enlighten us thinking otherwise, not that it will change anything, but to just get the point across?

To lighten the mood...I would hope if these revelations are true, it would happen while I am alive. I mean seriously, how many people can say they seen the end of the world?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
prolly should just post this in one of the many obama antichrist threads already created

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
prolly should just post this in one of the many obama antichrist threads already created

I could have but didn't want to. My initial post is not only concerning Obama, but the whole idea of prophecies. I was looking for some more input on this post/thread rather then being ignored or having a single reply.

You came into the thread and read my post I assume, so why not at least give a comment yourself?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow. It's coz he's black innit. Is there a verse in Revelations:

'And the dark......'

Well, it's covered then.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In the 60's, John Kennedy was thought to be the antichrist, because he (I believe) 666 votes at the convention. Reagan was considered to be the antichrist because his full name was Ronald Wilson Reagan. THis is not new, and it won't be the last.
Obama is not the anitchrist. He's just another politician who is realizing that he ain't gonna be able to follow through with his promises.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah; but the zip code where Obama lives in Chicago is 60606: 666

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Like Kennedy Obama has his worshippers and cult of personality which is a minimum requirement to be the antichrist. However there is a strict list of requirements, which he is not likely to satisfy.

1) The number of his name must be 666. That would probably be Hebrew Gematria and I doubt he fits this bill
2) He will conquer many nations through deceit and false promises of peace. Could be he has a sweet tongue
3) He might be gay from this prophecy:

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. Daniel 11:37

There are rumors that Obama has had gay sex. I have some doubts, but who knows?
4) From the above verse he will worship himself as God. That's extreme narcissism. Obama has already been diagnosed with this disorder, like Hitler before him.
5) He will be assassinated and then miraculously recover, when he should be dead. Thats the point where the ac get's indwelled by the devil himself or so it is thought. Well some have been agitating to have him assassinated; let's hope that doesn't happen, since Biden may be even worse.

There are many other verses that describe the ac. In general the antichrist will be the most popular politician of all time. Let's see how Obama fares. I just don't think he has the required supernatural charisma, even with all of the hypnotic speech techniques he uses.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
If the Bible portrays him as the anti-christ, whether he is or not, would it not mean that these "prophecies" were BOUND to come true? If that is the case, that would mean we are just on the ride and we have no say ultimately; what is there to worry about?

No, actually the way I see it is that we still decide what happens. Prophecy in the Bible just states what we're going to pick. That's not to say that the choice is taken away from us but .... well, this old fable explains it better.

a rich man of Damascus in Biblical times one day saw Death, and Death saw him. Death seemed very surprised. The man was frightened, for he knew that only those who were about to die could see Death.

He tried to flee to the faraway city of Samara. He rode his horse to death, then ran. After only one day, he reached Samara, normally a journey of several days. But once there he collapsed from over-exertion.

When Death came for him there, Death seemed satisfied. The man asked why Death was satisfied that day when he had seemed so surprised the day before. "I was surprised to see you in Damascus yesterday," said Death, "because I knew we had an appointment in Samara today."

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

I agree.

The preface of this thread is not unique enough to warrant a new thread. should be posted in an existing one. Sorry OP not meaning to sound like I am not interested in your thoughts, because I am.

new topics

top topics

join